[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest will8578
N118

No Blade specific fixes in this build.

good man, iv been waiting to see your name, now i know i can download lastest nightly lol thanks.

Guest lordofangels
good man, iv been waiting to see your name, now i know i can download lastest nightly lol thanks.

you are most welcome

Guest sej7278
N118

No Blade specific fixes in this build.

i'd love to know how they managed to compile that, as the "Merged commit from device_motorola_jordan (refresh 2) (android_vendor_cyanogen)" change completely broke the build system for me.

update: oddly enough this isn't on gerrit, but it (mostly) fixes the build problem:

commit 9ce47006c97eb3d17bb40b500e60a056f392da6a device/motorola/jordan/Android.mk

Edited by sej7278

Guest Simono

I first time flash N118 from ROM Manager without GAPPS (I always flash ROM+GAPPS) and no account and GAPPS in system. I must flash GAPPS from recovery and setup google account.

Edited by Simono

Guest maleficum
www.windows98.co.uk/downloads

Download libaudio.so

Push it to /system/lib

Then it should stop the drain.

I downloaded the libaudio.so and replaced it using root explorer, after reboot, the phone was stuck on green android boot screen, i tried couple of reboots but it didn't work. I had to restore from backup. I really want to fix this because I have crazy battery drain.

I have 2 more questions:

I still get the GPS reboot problem. I saw on this thread that there's a fix for that, but I couldn't find the link for it. Could anyone please give me the link?

Last question, I'm using MarketAccess and I set it up so it'd emulate on boot, it was working fine but now maybe for the last 10-12 nightlies, it won't emulate on boot anymore. I have to do it manually everytime. It emulates on it's own when I put the phone to Airplane mode and switch back to normal.

Guest sej7278
I first time flash N118 from ROM Manager without GAPPS (I always flash ROM+GAPPS) and no account and GAPPS in system. I must flash GAPPS from recovery and setup google account.

that happens every now and then for some reason with nightlies. its best just to flash gapps from rom manager when you flash the nightly.

oddly enough it doesn't happen on my self-builds, although i'm not compiling gapps into them.

Guest targetbsp
I probably did not use the best/correct way, but I had managed to work out a libaudio.so to fix the batter drain issue.

No battery drain, and FM is still working. There is a problem though. FM is muted after a phone call, and you have to switch to another station to unmute FM.

Testing welcomed :)

Anyone any feedback on this? It's surely better than ripping out the fm entirely which we are doing by putting on the old libaudio. I don;t use FM at all so I haven;t tried it but I would think it's good for FM users who want to mend their battery also.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest sej7278
Anyone any feedback on this? It's surely better than ripping out the fm entirely which we are doing by putting on the old libaudio. I don;t use FM at all so I haven;t tried it but I would think it's good for FM users who want to mend their battery also.

i've raised a new issue 4002 for 7.1.0 RC1 rather than tacking it on to the end of 3175 as that seems to be getting ignored, probably as it was originally for Z71 on 7.0.3 and started as a different libaudio problem.

although for some reason the version and platform are not showing in the list even though i filled them in, possibly a dev has to take ownerhip of it first before it becomes "visible".....?

Guest maleficum
You need to set the permissions to rw r r after copying libaudio in

thanks! it worked! now i'll see how the battery's improved

Guest marcodassi

Quick-and-dirty batch file for libaudio.so replacing (using ADB):

1. Copy and paste the following lines to "push libaudio.bat":

adb start-server

adb remount

adb push libaudio.so /system/lib/

adb shell chmod 644 /system/lib/libaudio.so

adb reboot

adb kill-server

2. Place your no-battery-draining libaudio.so in the same directory of the batch file

3. Connect your Blade via USB and launch the batch file

4. Blade will reboot after a while, using the newly pushed libaudio.so

Have fun!

Guest targetbsp
i've raised a new issue 4002 for 7.1.0 RC1 rather than tacking it on to the end of 3175 as that seems to be getting ignored, probably as it was originally for Z71 on 7.0.3 and started as a different libaudio problem.

although for some reason the version and platform are not showing in the list even though i filled them in, possibly a dev has to take ownerhip of it first before it becomes "visible".....?

Starred. :)

Guest Geree
nice, we've got 16 stars already!

17:)

i hope it helps to get it fixed asap...

anyway the FM app also needs some bugfixes...sometimes it freezes after freq seeking and only taking out of battery helps..

anybody have this problem also?

Guest sej7278
17:)

i hope it helps to get it fixed asap...

anyway the FM app also needs some bugfixes...sometimes it freezes after freq seeking and only taking out of battery helps..

anybody have this problem also?

are you using the libaudio from n104 - as that will break fm radio support - fm.apk is there (as long as you aren't on n111) but i doubt it will work well.

thanks for the star - 19 now :)

Edited by sej7278

Guest BeLi
in the latest nightly is wifi and gps fixed?

WiFi looks good to me, GPS stills rebooting the phone...

Edited by BeLi