[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest sej7278
Sorry for putting you through all that.. but still I have to say, well done! :)

Proximity works again too in 122 - that 121 kernel was a stinker!

Guest targetbsp
when will we see a stable release of cm7? without battery draining, wifi and gps problems?

Hold on whilst I consult my crystal ball... :)

Guest CaptainSpectacular

So sad, I've a little but so bad bug on n122. The stuck green LED when we received a notification...

I've got a message and let my phone away. When I take a look to the phone some minutes after, I see my back button LED ON with green color.

Anyone have this bug again ? I think this bug was fixed since long time ?

Edited by CaptainSpectacular

Guest sej7278
So sad, I've a little but so bad bug on n122. The stuck green LED when we received a notification...

I've got a message and let my phone away. When I take a look to the phone some minutes after, I see my back button LED ON with green color.

i thought it was long gone but i had it as recently as n97 or 98, i think tom_g is going to disable notification led's completely in the new kernel as a temporary fix:

http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=3700

Edited by sej7278

Guest spaceguy

hay guys;) i wrote before about problems when doing a call, and after searching alot i found out that the person i talk to can hear me a couple seconds into a call, but after like 15 seconds they can't hear me because the phone aoutokills every fuc*ing app that is running when it's goes to sleep or when the screen turns off.

i have never had that problem before, maybe it's a small setting that can prevent this killing thing! can anyone help me with this? It would be great:)

EDIT: and i am not using any taskkiller that autokills any apps running.

EDIT again!: i am using GO LAUCHER EX, and there was a bug auto killing every app running when screen goes off;) so i have solved it:)

Edited by spaceguy

Guest sm4tik

I've not noticed this for a while, but I think the workaround for this was to wait for the led to stop flashing.. dunno how long it takes though :?

Guest admanirv
+ VGA recording...?

I'm still using Fixed N72 without any of the battery draining, wifi and gps issues...

It already is 640x480, choose youtube (high 15) and look at the file afterwards you'll see the res is 640x480

Guest sej7278

first it was the french, and now it seems the germans are linking to my builds too - ah fame at last :)

http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-hacking-m...-2-3-x-140.html

would be easier for them to keep track of the builds if they just came over here though, guess its a language thing - ich spreche eine kleine deutsch und franzosisch - but its been a while since high school.

anyway the credit should go to the cyanogenmod guys like tom_g and jacob_c, i'm just patching/compiling really, but i guess we all help by beta-testing.

Guest CaptainSpectacular
i thought it was long gone but i had it as recently as n97 or 98, i think tom_g is going to disable notification led's completely in the new kernel as a temporary fix:

http://code.google.com/p/cyanogenmod/issues/detail?id=3700

Ok, thanks for that. It's good to know that the dev are aware of that.

I've not noticed this for a while, but I think the workaround for this was to wait for the led to stop flashing.. dunno how long it takes though :?

My LED didn't flash, she's stuck, always ON. So she never turn Off, until I got a new message or notification...

@Sej7278, you are the victim of your own success. :) Credits go to CM7 Blade team, but also to you and some others who help us when the devs can't. (or don't want :rolleyes:)

Edited by CaptainSpectacular

Guest topek

Hi,

i searched in this topic for: animation, animated, lines, moving

But i didn't find the answer.

How can i switch off this animated lines which crossing my screen?

They're annoying me :]

best regards topek

Guest sm4tik
Hi,

i searched in this topic for: animation, animated, lines, moving

But i didn't find the answer.

How can i switch off this animated lines which crossing my screen?

They're annoying me :]

best regards topek

Change your wallpaper. Long press home screen, choose wallpaper.

Guest topek
Change your wallpaper. Long press home screen, choose wallpaper.

It doesn't help.

Who decide to switch on defaultly these gay animated lines?

:-]

Guest hugobosslives
It doesn't help.

Who decide to switch on defaultly these gay animated lines?

:-]

wtf man?

the "gay animated lines" are just the nexus live wallpaper. as the post above sez all you need do to is change the wallpaper :

long press on the wallpaper > click wallpaper > choose from gallery (or other stock wallpapers)

Guest Quirin
first it was the french, and now it seems the germans are linking to my builds too - ah fame at last :rolleyes:

http://www.android-hilfe.de/root-hacking-m...-2-3-x-140.html

would be easier for them to keep track of the builds if they just came over here though, guess its a language thing - ich spreche eine kleine deutsch und franzosisch - but its been a while since high school.

anyway the credit should go to the cyanogenmod guys like tom_g and jacob_c, i'm just patching/compiling really, but i guess we all help by beta-testing.

There are several users at android-hilfe.de which don't view this thread at MoDaCo. :)

It's just a hint for them. We have some tutorials there, were we credited the CM-Team.

But in this case you are the builder, so I named you as "creator". Your help is much appreciated, thanks for all! :rolleyes:

Sorry for my crappy english...

Guest sej7278

anyone else find that the new libaudio.so without the new kernel doesn't fix battery drain?

my nightly 122+ just ate 25% battery in 8 hours standby so i'm yanking the download.

best bet is the regular n122 with the n104 libaudio.so

Guest lordofangels
well the camera viewfinder fix works on blade although its cm-generic.

therefore it's not a specific blade fix :)

Guest targetbsp
best bet is the regular n122 with the n104 libaudio.so

The only thing I really want from CM7 now is the notification LED fixed. As they haven't added it at all to the new kernel I plan on sticking on that kinda combo for a while. I'll probably just stay with RC1.

Guest Vasily Mulukov
The only thing I really want from CM7 now is the notification LED fixed. As they haven't added it at all to the new kernel I plan on sticking on that kinda combo for a while. I'll probably just stay with RC1.

And wifi working all the time when phone sleeps, as it does in GSF

I am wondering, there was always an explanation what wifi chip is not able to maintain connection without help of CPU so that's why wifi is not working while phone is sleeping.

But it works 100% in GSF, how is it possible???

May be it's worth to try to flash GSF wifi drivers into CM7...

Guest Vasily Mulukov

may be the phone is not sleeping all the time in GSF, it wakes up just enough to do background work, like support wifi, sync emails etc.

Guest muller37
may be the phone is not sleeping all the time in GSF, it wakes up just enough to do background work, like support wifi, sync emails etc.

If it was being kept awake i'd expect a bigger hit on the battery but overall battery life is much better on GSF

Guest targetbsp
I am wondering, there was always an explanation what wifi chip is not able to maintain connection without help of CPU so that's why wifi is not working while phone is sleeping.

I think it's simply a case that we assumed wrong. :)

Edited by targetbsp

Guest wishmasterf
It was since the changes to add FM radio in N115. It already has been fixed - it's just not released yet.

Why not released or is reviewing in progress?

Edited by wishmasterf