[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest mELIANTE

Should the battery life be as good now as previous Nightlies with N104 libaudio?

Edited by mELIANTE

Guest hedgepigdaniel
Should the battery life be as good now as previous Nightlies with N104 libaudio?

definitely, I think its a bit better on top of that.

Guest mitky82
Blade specific fixes this build.

Update kernel&libaudio

Update libcamera

Plus numerous other CM fixes/updates

Official CM N126

md5sum: 23a87cbfa053c2e5c4bf3594eaf47092

How i download that update for kernel, libaudio from that link?.... i download something with zip extention. but when extract them is onli 1 file with *.H extention and i don't know where to put them?!?

Guest maTTewCZ
that's what i meant :blink:

however, although n126 seems to be great, i still have a big problem, which introduced with n125:

any time i connect the blade to the charger it reboots...every f'in time, never had that before.

Same problem. Every time I connect Blade to charger or USB it reboots. Since N125+ KANG.

Guest maTTewCZ

There is no support for notification LED in new kernel.

EDIT:

I am now on official N126 and reboots are still there.

Edited by maTTewCZ

Guest ShahinTehShiz

Just flashed N126, it rebooted just when i pressed gallery, but didnt reboot the second time, any reason why I haven't got the android market, or how I can get it?

Guest k0zmic
Just flashed N126, it rebooted just when i pressed gallery, but didnt reboot the second time, any reason why I haven't got the android market, or how I can get it?

Install Gapps.

Guest ShahinTehShiz
Install Gapps.

Where can I get that from?

Edit: Nvm found it , thanks anyway!

Edited by ShahinTehShiz

Guest rockstarszzzz
Where can I get that from?

In ROM mananger, click download ROM and then Google Apps

Edit: Glad you found it :blink:

Edited by rockstarszzzz

Guest k0zmic

For those few who still have proximity sensor issues with CM7 mentioned here there's a temporary fix.

From Tom G on the bug report page:

Attached in an update zip that can be flashed in recovery that will install the test program to /system/bin/ and add a script to init.d to run it at boot. Simply copy the zip file to the sdcard and reboot into recovery and install as you would a rom (or install using rommanager).

This is not a good long term solution and should not be used by people that do not experience this calibration problem. If there is anything in front of the proximity sensor when it is recalibrated it will end up with bad values and wont work properly, so for example if the phone reboots while in your pocket it will end up with bad values, but it is a good work around until I fix it properly.

I can confirm it works for me, you need to enable Always use Proximity under Call Settings after flashing.

Now for me, CM7 is near perfect.

proxcal.zip

Edited by k0zmic

How i download that update for kernel, libaudio from that link?.... i download something with zip extention. but when extract them is onli 1 file with *.H extention and i don't know where to put them?!?

You simply don't. Download the whole N126 package from here (md5sum: 23a87cbfa053c2e5c4bf3594eaf47092) and install regularly via clockwork mod.

Guest sm4tik

I've now been on sej's N125+ for a day and it's been all good. The only thing I've found so far with the FM app is that if I change regional band into anything else than North America, it will just loop between 87.5~90 MHz when using the left/right arrows. Using manual tuner works fine. Can anyone confirm?

Now to test that 126 :blink:

Guest Holehouse
I've now been on sej's N125+ for a day and it's been all good. The only thing I've found so far with the FM app is that if I change regional band into anything else than North America, it will just loop between 87.5~90 MHz when using the left/right arrows. Using manual tuner works fine. Can anyone confirm?

Now to test that 126 :blink:

I have same issue on n126.

I have just become gen2 installed CM7 this morning and I must say think it's great (besides this issue).

Guest sm4tik
I have same issue on n126.

I have just become gen2 installed CM7 this morning and I must say think it's great (besides this issue).

Ok, so there's atleast something to keep an eye on :blink:

Guest jazz5000

Having a problem

Just upgraded from Japanese Jellyfish,

Did the Gen1 to Gen2 update

Factory reset etc

Restored everything with titanium backup pro,

And on the phone there's no market app

I cant add my gmail account(no option under accounts and sync apart from Corporate,Facebook or whats app.

Also WiFi force closes every time i go on Wi-Fi settings. Cant even add my WiFi.

On CM7 126

Any ideas?

Edited by jazz5000

Guest rockstarszzzz
Having a problem

Factory reset etc

I cant add my gmail account(no option under accounts and sync apart from Corporate,Facebook or whats app.

Also WiFi force closes every time i go on Wi-Fi settings. Cant even add my WiFi.

On CM7 126

Any ideas?

APP DRAWER - rom manager - download rom - google apps.

Everything will be sorted - and most likely wifi. :blink:

Guest fldc
Having a problem

Factory reset etc

On CM7 126

Any ideas?

Did you flash gapps?