[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest sej7278

is anyone else seeing pretty poor battery usage with n126 - i seem to be seeing 1% drop every time i turn my display on, i swear its just dropped 2% in the time i've typed this. maybe i need to recalibrate......

are we sure the new kernel and libaudio got into the nightly - looks like there was only 40mins between the merge and the build, given that it can take 20mins to compile, its cutting it pretty close.

Guest jazz5000
APP DRAWER - rom manager - download rom - google apps.

Everything will be sorted - and most likely wifi. :blink:

Did you flash gapps?

Hi

Thanks just done it and everythings working :huh:

Guest IronDoc
I've now been on sej's N125+ for a day and it's been all good. The only thing I've found so far with the FM app is that if I change regional band into anything else than North America, it will just loop between 87.5~90 MHz when using the left/right arrows. Using manual tuner works fine. Can anyone confirm?

Now to test that 126 :blink:

I have that too on 125+. At least I think I do, not sure if the auto-tune is just a bit crap.

Guest will8578

sej7278, yeah mine has dropped 20% odd overnight with no usage, i used that much in 8hrs on yours with surfing and game playing, im going back to it thnaks

Guest Drirr
is anyone else seeing pretty poor battery usage with n126 - i seem to be seeing 1% drop every time i turn my display on, i swear its just dropped 2% in the time i've typed this. maybe i need to recalibrate......

are we sure the new kernel and libaudio got into the nightly - looks like there was only 40mins between the merge and the build, given that it can take 20mins to compile, its cutting it pretty close.

Well, I only lost 3% over night with N126 so for me it looks okay at least (data off and 2G only).

Edited by Drirr

Yeah my battery life does not seem so good with N126

Maybe you could do a fix version,like your 125+ ?

I think I will go back to 125+ for now,solid build :blink:

Au contraire. More than 19 hours have gone since charge and battery still has 83% with very lite usage. One short call (less than two minutes), some pushed emails, two texts delivered and a little wifi surfing. I did a fresh install with format /system though.

I don't have any of the mentioned bugs either. No reboot when plugging off charger, I can change the volume in calls. This is a truly decent ROM. Only bummer that the led notification no longer works. I sincerely hope, the devs get it back and working soon.

post-823748-1310284819_thumb.png

post-823748-1310284831_thumb.png

Edited by bhf

Guest trob1

37 minutes call (in/out) n126 (from n123, only with Wipe Cache Partition & Wipe Dalvik Cache)

post-896406-1310286985_thumb.png

Edited by trob1

Guest Nickman1200
Au contraire. More than 19 hours have gone since charge and battery still has 83% with very lite usage. One short call (less than two minutes), some pushed emails, two texts delivered and a little wifi surfing. I did a fresh install with format /system though.

I don't have any of the mentioned bugs either. No reboot when plugging off charger, I can change the volume in calls. This is a truly decent ROM. Only bummer that the led notification no longer works. I sincerely hope, the devs get it back and working soon.

What battery stat program are you using ?

Guest Schamberg

With N126 I loose every hour 0.5% battery life in stand by (2g, wifi on (but its off in standby i guess?), rest off) so far in my overnight-test^^

so it seems not too bad for me. (no blade wifi-fix) I recalibrated battery with this: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.n...e=search_result

everything else works normal=good for me (no reboots when i put on electricity, like someone above said)

So now i'm testing more especially about battery, but so faar looks way better then older cm7 for me

Guest targetbsp
What battery stat program are you using ?

That's the normal Android one... :blink: Under settings about phone. The zoomed in graph is obtained by just clicking the graph.

Guest sej7278

i'm not convinced that the new kernel made it into n126 so i compiled an n126+ here and with that i've lost 6% battery in 13 hours standby after manual recalibration.

my n126+ has softbuttons enabled but not displayed by default, the option to turn them on is in tablet tweaks.

if you don't want to use my build then try n127 which must have the new kernel.

Edited by sej7278

How do i prevent Market from remembering and downloading all apps i've installed? When i make a fresh install i don't want a bazillion apps to be downloaded.

Do i have to download them first and then uninstall?

I dont know whats been changed,but for me,N127 is really fast.

Anyone else getting that ?

edit: is this something to do with new kernal ?

My blade is flying here

Edited by Guest

Guest Janil

I just upgraded to N127 from JJRLS9. Still waiting for the battery to fully recharge so I can reset battery stats.

Anyway, I have a few questions:

1. I remember there was some GPS fix which sped up the satellite finding. Should I still apply this? It was just replacing some text file, which contains GPS related settings.

I applied the GPS fix, because it was taking ages to find the signal.. Now it's working like a dream!

2. Google hasn't enabled navigation in my country, Finland, yet as far as I know. The solution was to use some hacked v4 Maps for this. Should I downgrade my v5 Maps to use navigation or is there a better way to do this?

Solution: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1007132

EDIT: I mean v4 and v5

EDIT: Seems someone has continued Brut's work on the Maps.

Edited by Janil

Guest super san francisco

did i say, that reboots stopped? just as i plugged my phone to the charger some minutes ago, it immediately rebooted...

Did you set power button as shutter? I wonder if the crash has something to do with that.

But i wipe all camera data and cache and try again.

Guest iNoobz2Droid

i got problems with my googlemail account.....

all roms i used before had a wizard on first star asking for google account

but now i had to manually add my google account and after putting in account name [email protected] and password it asks me for "serversettings" "Domaine Username" (default set to \XYZ server:googlemail.com) if i klick continue it fails connecting to server

(network is available)

help

Edited by iNoobz2Droid