[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest sm4tik

Recalibrated my battery this morning with BatteryCalibration for N126:

2G data on (syncing email, calendar, contacts), some browsing with wifi on, little messing aroud with settings and apps, a couple of updates installed. Still at 90% after >14h. I know it's not reliable but clearly there are no signs of wierd wake locks or additional draining :blink: The phone's been solid @710-smartass, which was also the case before. I went 729 for a while without issues, but decided to be on the safer side until the battery has been calibrated. With the older kernel 729 got my phone rebooted in a few minutes. Might just be I was being lucky this time..

Anyone else getting the screen turn off when unplugging earphones? I don't remember this happening before the new kernel was merged, but just wanted to make sure.

unfortunately lgcamera isn't taking any films in CM7, with froyo it works great in 800x480 with video recording...

Then you are doin' something wrong, dude. lgcamera works fine. But also max. 640x480 px in camcorder mode. So you can stick with Froyo then, if the vidcam is a matter of life and death for you.

Then you are doin' something wrong, dude. lgcamera works fine. But also max. 640x480 px in camcorder mode. So you can stick with Froyo then, if the vidcam is a matter of life and death for you.

I dont even use my camera/video on blade,its useless unless you are in very good day light.

My advice to someone who wants good camera or video would be:

1) Use a digital camera

2) Buy a HTC Desire HD or the like

Anyway who has time to take pictures with all this CM7 to play with :blink:

Edited by Guest

Guest rockstarszzzz

+1 lgcamera works perfect for me too!

Guest admanirv
For God's sake, enough already. N127 has 640x480 vidcam capabilities in m4v format. Choose Youtube (high, 15m) in camcorder app.

:huh: :blink:

I have said in the past twice too.

Guest admanirv
unfortunately lgcamera isn't taking any films in CM7, with froyo it works great in 800x480 with video recording...

Again for the 2nd time like I've said in the past.

Goto the that thread we had a discussion on about lgcamera/qikvideo connect and download that guys mediaxyz.xml file - which basically has the resolutions in etc and use ES file explorer, replace it with the stock one.

If you dont do this CM7 will crash using 800x480 but with this file it wont.

I know this as i updated to 127 and forgot to replace the file, when it was replaced it worked.

Guest Anil k Solanki
Anyone else getting the screen turn off when unplugging earphones? I don't remember this happening before the new kernel was merged, but just wanted to make sure.

Hi, I'm running N127 and when I plug in headphones the icon appears in the status bar, then disappears when I unplug them, the screen never turns off.

I hope this is useful. Anil.

Guest sej7278
On N126 after 31 hours (6 minutes of call, some e'mail, mostly standbay) I have got 57% of battery remaning :blink:

i'm at 22 hours now with 84% battery left, although 7% of that was from about 30mins of wifi, the rest is standby. so you'd get over a week of light (i.e. no wifi/gps) usage according to these stats!

Guest rockstarszzzz
i'm at 22 hours now with 84% battery left, although 7% of that was from about 30mins of wifi, the rest is standby. so you'd get over a week of light (i.e. no wifi/gps) usage according to these stats!

sej are you planning on going for 127+ ? :blink:

Guest sej7278
sej are you planning on going for 127+ ? :blink:

well really my 126+ had all the merges from 127, i just compiled it before 127 was out so i called it 126+

the last merge was about 8pm on the 9th, i compiled 126+ about 11pm, 127 was compiled the following 9am (10th) so i beat the build bot to the nightly :huh:

Guest lemmykoopah

Hi, is it possible to customize the CM notification power bar? I would like a data connection on/off button and a screen off button in there. Is this possible?

Guest t0mm13b
Hi, is it possible to customize the CM notification power bar? I would like a data connection on/off button and a screen off button in there. Is this possible?

Yes, Go into Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface Tweaks > Notification power Widget > Widget Buttons and in there, select whichever ones you need and back out of it, if you want to re-arrange the buttons in the order.... do this... from the same screen where you are now at, after backing out of it (when selecting the buttons), tap on Widget button order and drag around whichever to suit your fancy and keep backing out of it all the way to home screen :blink:

Guest marinblu

Hi, is there a new kernel with n127 ? After update (from Swedish RLS 5) I can see again the one from froyo 2.2 (2.6.32.9-perf).

Any patch for the led indicator for missed calls?

Guest hedgepigdaniel

Hi, is there a new kernel with n127 ? After update (from Swedish RLS 5) I can see again the one from froyo 2.2 (2.6.32.9-perf).

Any patch for the led indicator for missed calls?

The kernel was updated to a newer source (still 2.6.35 though) between N125 and N126. LED indicator does not work yet on the new kernel, so download N125 or below if you want it to work.

Guest marinblu

The kernel was updated to a newer source (still 2.6.35 though) between N125 and N126. LED indicator does not work yet on the new kernel, so download N125 or below if you want it to work.

What you said is that it should be 2.6.35 with N127 update ? If yes, something is wrong with my installation I though ... because, the kernel is still 2.6.32.

Guest targetbsp

What you said is that it should be 2.6.35 with N127 update ? If yes, something is wrong with my installation I though ... because, the kernel is still 2.6.32.

I believe he meant 2.6.32. That's what it's meant to be and you wouldn't qualify .35 with 'still'. :blink: It's just a different .32 than the last .32

Guest sej7278
This thread is, looookin preeeety good. +1 brownie point for reference guessing

seems a bit graphics/css heavy though - rendering feels sluggish on my 3.2ghz quad core running firefox5 - turning off javascript doesn't help, maybe its the server struggling.....?

no idea what the reference is (harry potter or something?)

actually its fecking slow in chrome 14 and opera 11 and the html editor is knackered

Edited by sej7278

Guest alex1alex2alex3alex4

Does anyone know why Google Maps on the Blade doesn't have the offline capabilities recently added ?

I can cache segments on my SGS2, but the option to do so isn't present on my Blade (both are at Maps 5.7.0)

Guest targetbsp

Does anyone know why Google Maps on the Blade doesn't have the offline capabilities recently added ?

I can cache segments on my SGS2, but the option to do so isn't present on my Blade (both are at Maps 5.7.0)

It does have it. Have you enabled it in labs? It's off by default.

Guest lemmykoopah

Yes, Go into Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface Tweaks > Notification power Widget > Widget Buttons and in there, select whichever ones you need and back out of it, if you want to re-arrange the buttons in the order.... do this... from the same screen where you are now at, after backing out of it (when selecting the buttons), tap on Widget button order and drag around whichever to suit your fancy and keep backing out of it all the way to home screen :blink:

That's awesome. Thanks very much for your reply :huh:

seems a bit graphics/css heavy though - rendering feels sluggish on my 3.2ghz quad core running firefox5 - turning off javascript doesn't help, maybe its the server struggling.....?

no idea what the reference is (harry potter or something?)

actually its fecking slow in chrome 14 and opera 11 and the html editor is knackered

On the blade browser,I cant even use modaco now,there is some serious lag going on.

Anyone else getting this in android browser ?

edit: No worry,just realized we on tapatalk now

Edited by Guest

Guest Maringer

Slow, and then some on Opera 11 here.

Way too busy visually, as well. Hopefully the forum will have options to get rid of some of the 'bling' and speed things up a bit.