[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest Psyloid

No, only SDCARD was not formated :) Anyway, i'm quite happy with CM now. When i connect my phone to charger i only turn screen on and this is it... All other functions work as it shoud, so this is no real problem to me anyway.

i will try the screen on trick. thanks for the tip :)

Guest yggdrasil31

Actual, there are at least 3 of us, since my friend's Blade with CM136 on board also reboot in the same second when it is connected to car charger ;) And by the time of install he perform a clean install (full wipe)...

i've exactly the same behaviour (reboot sometimes after plugging in the charger) since i've installed nightly 165.

The problem was fixed previously but it must have reappeared somewhere around the kernel update in nightly 161.

my blade is a gen1 converted to gen2 using TPT v8. yes i've wipped everything

Guest sej7278

Does anyone else have a bad USB connection?

Half the time I dont get the notification when I plug it in :/

usb debugging notification was fixed in 171, its been months since usb storage notification was fixed.

Edited by sej7278

Guest k0zmic

Am I correct in thinking that you can only raise issues against release candidate versions?

Cheers, Paul

You can only report bugs on 'stable' releases, i.e. bugs on nightlies shouldn't be reported.

If you want to report this bug it might be worth waiting for the next RC to be released, not sure when that will be though so it's up to you.

Guest BruxoMor

I'm running nightly 166 and, as usual, WiFi is not reconnecting after standby. I'm currently using "Blade WiFi Fix" from the market. It automatically resets the WiFi connection when the phone awakes from standby. Those of you reporting the same issue may want to try it out. It works for me.

Guest robinhud2010

okay, ihave a question, not related to cm7, but here goes:

How are apps like system info widget able to display the temperature of the phone? Are they just estimates based on battery usage, or are they detected by a temperature sensor within the phone?

Guest Pondlife
and the reboot happens at the moment that i plug in the charger. not at random whilst charging

I get that when using a different charger not when using the zte one or usb charging.

Guest Psyloid

I get that when using a different charger not when using the zte one or usb charging.

i lost my original charger. so I can not test that theory. it never happened with other Roms and my current charger though

Guest sm4tik

I'm having trouble automatically reconnecting mobile data after turning wifi off. I'm just wondering if this is something to do with my provider or can someone else reproduce it? Also it seems like I'm still getting battery drain after turning wifi off, but looking at the thread some pages back I see no one else complaining about it, rather it seems like wifi is ok for everyone? (except for the reconnection problems which is a known thing.) I'm currently using a self build from around N171.

I have N173 and have a bug in the camera, when I want to take a picture, it has a countdown (10 sec) like if it was with the timer mode activated (which is not), anyone else have this bug?

Guest targetbsp

I'm having trouble automatically reconnecting mobile data after turning wifi off. I'm just wondering if this is something to do with my provider or can someone else reproduce it? Also it seems like I'm still getting battery drain after turning wifi off, but looking at the thread some pages back I see no one else complaining about it, rather it seems like wifi is ok for everyone? (except for the reconnection problems which is a known thing.) I'm currently using a self build from around N171.

Works fine for me on N171 :)

Guest Psyloid

I have N173 and have a bug in the camera, when I want to take a picture, it has a countdown (10 sec) like if it was with the timer mode activated (which is not), anyone else have this bug?

updated to n173. camera is OK for me.