[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest targetbsp

i've taken my patch7 kang offline, way too much bandwidth usage - with the nightlies being broken everyone seems to be hitting my server!

How much bandwidth do you get through? I've got 15gb unused before the next month. Or will that just get eaten instantly? I have no idea how many downloads you'd be getting!

I have strange reboots when playing aac streaming content. It happens with 2 different players. I'm on sej'P7 from 21.09

If anyone is interested - I can PM logcat/kmesg.

Guest fattymcdirty

is anyone able to help me? i got a zte libra... that's the phon with 3.5" screen... it's hardware-wise obviously identical to the blade... every aspect of it is actually working, EXCEPT: the camera... all ZTE BLADE roms i've tried fail with the camera (failed to connect to the camera when opening the app) - is any1 able to help me a) to identify my kind of camera and B) implement the driver to get it working with cm7 or a comparable rom?

How much bandwidth do you get through? I've got 15gb unused before the next month. Or will that just get eaten instantly? I have no idea how many downloads you'd be getting!

not sure exactly, put it this way 21gb this weekend, something like just under 500gb since patch1.

90mb per download adds up, especially when some stupid download managers were downloading 6 complete copies of the same file due to ignoring error codes.

oddly enough i've had some freezes and reboots today after actually using the phone to make some calls. i must have wandered past an open access point as market updated itself (3.1.5 is shite isn't it lol) and nuked 20% battery, i didn't even think wifi was on.....

I haven't updated in a while, what's the best build to be on at the moment?

this is getting a bit much now, at least look a few pages back, i think this same question has been asked/answered four times over the last 1-2 pages!

Woah that's a lot of downloads! Ah well It's on multi-upload now anyway. :)

And yeah, I'm dreading the day my phone decides to update to Market 3. :(

I have installed one of the market apps from xda{(blacked out one),

and with titanium backup I have freezed market updater.

Would this prevent the update ?

Not sure. But I like what you're thinking! I may have to try the same. :D

It sounds like it would work,if updater is frozen,how can it update?

It seems to be working,as I have tried before to install a mod market,and it just updates.

But for now,freezing updater seems to be doing the trickbiggrin.gif

Guest Kamikaze.

After all what I said yesterday, I had to try the Kang version. It seems to work okay actually! I'm happy I have all the CM tweaks and themes again!

Only one minor crash in pretty heavy use. Just froze for a couple seconds, no reboot fortunately.

Edited by Kamikaze.

New kernel merged and it will be included in next nightly - today :).

i'm wondering if they've got the new libs uploaded, or if they've even got libs yet (does n206 work)?

See post 8746 on this very page. :)

Whether the CM team is or not I don't know. I'm not personally aware of any? What screen is that a screenshot of? It could be a fancy graphical effect messed up by the drop to 16 bit colour perhaps?

I get lots of these glitches in "pulse" news aggregator, and lately also on the "letter" popup that shows when scrolling contacts quicking.

Guest targetbsp

I am using KANG p7 and it runs pretty smooth, no reboots etc. But after a call my screen stays turned off. Need to take the battery out and reboot. Any Ideas?

You need to calibrate the proximity sensor. There's an app with the rom called ZTE Blade Settings. Start it up and hit the calibrate button and then wait a few seconds until it says it is done.

I am using KANG p7 and it runs pretty smooth, no reboots etc. But after a call my screen stays turned off. Need to take the battery out and reboot. Any Ideas?

I get this; but pressing "back" makes it appear. You don't mention what you tried to make the screen come back on. (I did try calibrating).

Can't wait for the next nightly with the new lockscreen style and the kernel merged. :D

that lockscreen bothers me, it looks like it could do some bad stuff when in your pocket. i've had the rotary lockscreen unlock in my pocket, the new one looks like you could easily launch an app.

also a bit worried that the testing libs (although now merged into master) are not what is in n206, so have to make sure n207 gets the newest libs and not the ones from n206.

Edited by sej7278