[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

There is a new lockscreen?

Yes, accordingly to this.... linky

Have no idea what its looking like but JimJam posted a youtubey a few pages back yesterday illustrating what looks like a HTC Sense(ish) lockscreen... :)

Guest kirkintokyo

Nightly

YEAH

The last few weeks of nightlies have been built between 7 and 10 am G.M.T(morning in the UK), for me they really are nightlies because I'm 9 hours ahead in Japan, and tonight's is missing.

Edited by kirkintokyo

@KapTmaH:

Please leave MIUI out of it. Flibblesan has locked two threads on this.

This is a thread on CyanogenMod 7 so stop spamming with your advertising on this forum as well!

Edited by t0mm13b

What devices do you want us to port? Post it here so that Developers can see what phone needs MIUI rom. The more you vote, the greater the chance we port it. - ZTE BLADE

http://www.facebook.com/questions/217517851641131/

If you want to advertise the MIUI's poll for new supported phones,please do it in another section,not in CM7 thread. Sorry but I have to remove your message.

D.

alogcat.2011-09-26-15-25-52+0100.txt

Had a bit of time on my hands so gave CM7 KANG p7 a whirl & found that Bluetooth now works again for me with my VW car kit :D

Thanks all!

Cheers, Paul

Spoke a little too soon :(

Quite flaky actually, needs several attempts to get a successful connection & seems to require being awake.

Connection remains stable one connected.

Have attached a Logcat which was started prior to Bluetooth being enabled, then enabled, connection attempted automatically & then Bluetooth service is stopped.

Hope it's of help :)

Cheers, Paul

Edited by Paden

Guest lazyliam

sorry to ask the obvious ive installed latet nightly and full gapps sorry cant find link to which one now there so many and ive got gmail carhome all that and no market any help much appreciated

Guest targetbsp

Is there a way to change the folder name on the homescreen ? Every folder is named just 'Folder'.

To an extent the answer to this depends on your launcher!

With a relatively stock kind of launcher you open the folder and click the folders title bar.

Guest jackal-sk

To an extent the answer to this depends on your launcher!

With a relatively stock kind of launcher you open the folder and click the folders title bar.

Ou lol, yes, I got it :).

Guest lazyliam

sorry to ask the obvious ive installed latet nightly and full gapps sorry cant find link to which one now there so many and ive got gmail carhome all that and no market any help much appreciated

NUDGE NUDGE PLEASE

o right scrap that last question ive downlaoded a market apk but i cant get gmail to ign in not using wifi are data but im browseing fine so internet is connected

Im I right in thinking your saying you cant sign into gmail? Are you sure you have the right password? Try it on your pc.

WTF? Where is new NIGHTLY? I can't wait... mad.gif

Did you go red faced and throw your rattle out of your cot when you wrote this?!

This is coming to you free, have more respect.

Did you go red faced and throw your rattle out of your cot when you wrote this?!

This is coming to you free, have more respect.

I have respect :) It was a joke. Don't be so serious...