[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

The softbuttons are really good! :)

If i browsing i wont miss them. And the advantage the hardwarebuttons would rested.

@sej7278

I saw in your signature, that you have compiled your own version. Did you do this for testing only or do make a new sej build for us?

nah it was just for testing to see if 7.1.0 had gone final. seems android 2.3.7 is coming so i guess it will go official then.

Yes, but with what key? ;)

1. Eclipse with the ADT plugin using Export Wizard in it.

2. Keytool + Jarsigner (i use this way)

Edited by BurgerZ

Guest robinhud2010

Am considering a return to cm7 after good reviews of n209.

Would like to know whether patch to detect ad-hoc networks has been integrated yet as it is a dealbreaker for me...

Thanks

Am considering a return to cm7 after good reviews of n209.

Would like to know whether patch to detect ad-hoc networks has been integrated yet as it is a dealbreaker for me...

Thanks

Not sure if the patch is officially in place.

I doubt if its there as the patch that has been floating around was for Froyo Android 2.2..... :)

Edit: If its of any interest, check here on the Skate forum, someone posted about this.

Edited by t0mm13b

1. Eclipse with the ADT plugin using Export Wizard in it.

2. Keytool + Jarsigner (i use this way)

And this works? You know that framework-res.apk needs to be signed with the exact same key as the rest of the system .apks? You can't just sign it with some random key.

Please read this thread too:

Or is this just one of those days when I'm missing something obvious...

Guest MidaMilunk

Do anyone have problems with LauncherPro with the CM ROMs? For me it has to be set up again after each and every reboot - or LP restart, like if it was restored from its own backup - applications are OK, but there are just black areas instead of the widgets! This happens only with CM ROMs, no problem at all with GSF line.

Guest Lost_Animal

Did it already but no luck, What could be the problem can some help me out ?

Depends from which ROM came from.

Is your device flashed using TPT image on GEN2 ?

Do you have the proper Partition Sizes ?

Do you checked about the correct MD5SUM of the file you downloaded ?

And this works? You know that framework-res.apk needs to be signed with the exact same key as the rest of the system .apks? You can't just sign it with some random key.

Please read this thread too:

http://android.modac...ttons-for-n209/

Or is this just one of those days when I'm missing something obvious...

I know this, and yes I can sign framework cuz I use CM git to compile my own build with preffered apps and mods... wink.gif

I know this, and yes I can sign framework cuz I use CM git to compile my own build with preffered apps and mods... wink.gif

Well, then care to share the .pem and .pk8 that you use to sign your framework?

I just ended up resigning the whole N210 with test key (=64 .apks). :P Now it boots just fine after full wipe and I could edit what ever wanted with apktool. All I can say that the softkeys are not worth that. ;)

Well, then care to share the .pem and .pk8 that you use to sign your framework?

I just ended up resigning the whole N210 with test key (=64 .apks). :P Now it boots just fine after full wipe and I could edit what ever wanted with apktool. All I can say that the softkeys are not worth that. ;)

These key are in github (testkeys .pem & .pk8) at android_build/target/product/security

Guest targetbsp

Do anyone have problems with LauncherPro with the CM ROMs? For me it has to be set up again after each and every reboot - or LP restart, like if it was restored from its own backup - applications are OK, but there are just black areas instead of the widgets! This happens only with CM ROMs, no problem at all with GSF line.

No problem here. If the launcher or the apps whose widgets you're using are on your sd card then it will go pear shaped.

Guest spaceguy

I'm on N210 and can't get S2E running fine, it always says that reboot is requiered to copy apps to /sd-ext ...

Can I get my apps into sd through any other method?

Thanks.

I had the same problem, I had my charger plugged in so the phone didn't reboot properly. unplugg the charger and reboot.

I hope this will help you :)

Guest ffoxsake

I'm on N209. Battery stats were reset after reaching a 100% charge post-flash.

Had a strange error last night - battery was low, about 18% remaining. I received a call but a few seconds into the conversation the call was ended by a message on my screen saying "Please Connect Charger".

Person called me back again, had exactly the same problem - call was dropped with charger message on the screen.

So this time i called them back instead and had no trouble at all for the whole 20 minutes of the conversation. No charge warnings appeared on the screen.

Anyone else experienced calls being ended due to a low battery warning message? That can't be good behaviour for CM7 !

Guest Kamikaze.

What kind of gaming performance you guys have(N210)? Mine is awful! Oc'd to 729, arcitechture is 'performance', but still Angry Birds lags like s***! I took backrounds off but still lags. Also Fruit Ninja lags. This dindnt happen on older nightlies/other roms...

Sent using Tapatalk

Using n210

I got FC when start usb mounting from notification bar and when try to start the default browser. AND proximity sensor not workin after the end of the call...

anybody have same problems?

boring, really boring

Edited by !Amo!

Using n210

I got FC when start usb mounting from notification bar and when try to start the default browser. AND proximity sensor not workin after the end of the call...

anybody have same problems?

boring, really boring

I am running N210 myself and having no such problems,it would seem its an error on your part and not cm7

Perhaps a full wipe and caution with titanium backup(if you use it)

Guest rkkaranrk

Depends from which ROM came from.

Is your device flashed using TPT image on GEN2 ?

Do you have the proper Partition Sizes ?

Do you checked about the correct MD5SUM of the file you downloaded ?

I came from stock froyo

Gen 2

Partiton size i don't have an idea about this

Yes checked it with AFV.

I am running N210 myself and having no such problems,it would seem its an error on your part and not cm7

Perhaps a full wipe and caution with titanium backup(if you use it)

i made 3 times full wipe, delete all things like boot/system etc. and reinstall the rom using by clockworkmod recovery 5.0.2.0

I dont know what is the problem...

What kind of gaming performance you guys have(N210)? Mine is awful! Oc'd to 729, arcitechture is 'performance', but still Angry Birds lags like s***! I took backrounds off but still lags. Also Fruit Ninja lags. This dindnt happen on older nightlies/other roms...

Sent using Tapatalk

I also have few Power with 209 and 210. Antutu says ~1650pts @729mhz. I run it five times.

In 179p7 i have about 1750 to 1830 points.

For me its not ok.

Fullwipe is done before flashing.

i made 3 times full wipe, delete all things like boot/system etc. and reinstall the rom using by clockworkmod recovery 5.0.2.0

I dont know what is the problem...

did you wipe cache and dalvik cahce?

your download may have been corrupted. try redownloading the ROM.

you must understand, you're the only one with this issue so it's up to you to do it right.

Edited by shmizan

Guest targetbsp

Sent using Tapatalk

Gaming is generally better for me than the old kernel. Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds run fine. Tried rebooting? Checked nothing is eating CPU time in a task manager?

Edited by targetbsp