[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest targetbsp

Mine looks like:

mPokeLocks.size=1:

poke lock 'PhoneApp': POKE_LOCK_IGNORE_CHEEK_EVENTS

and seems only reboot makes it disappear. (until the next call)

I have that. But overnight my battery still used 0% ...

however the sound Q, blade hardware produces is below average, as there is loud some kind of static noise(3 new blades were put on quality tests). so do not expect miracles.;)

It's been noted in other threads around here that the cause of that is using normal 3 pin headphones with the phone. The supplied 4 pin ones are fine. Someone even found an adapter that worked but it wasn't available in the UK. :(

I think i found a bug. I use poweramp as my music player and when i lock the screen while listening to a song, the playback slows down (stutters) and there's a little static in the background. I'm on targebsp's kang and i've also experienced this with sej's n220+. Maybe the bug was in stable 7.1.0 and should be reported? Or maybe it's just me?

Seems OK to me. Using onDemand and min CPU speed of 245.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest CaptainSpectacular

I've a little problem with n227+. The "Ringtone" powerwidget button doesn't work anymore, I can't change to vibrate/silence mode, nothing happen. I'll try to back to n220 plus backup and see if it's fixed.

Edited by CaptainSpectacular

I've a little problem with n227+. The "Ringtone" powerwidget button doesn't work anymore, I can't change to vibrate/silence mode, nothing happen. I'll try to back to n220 plus backup and see if it's fixed.

The behaviour is changed, you need to set up the function again in cyanogen settings-interface-notification widget-widget buttons-sound modes, and enable the needed functions.

Guest CaptainSpectacular

I think I've tried that but doesn't work. I've disabled/enabled the button in the settings, I replace the button in the right position in my settings too, but nothing work. n220+ backup working fine by the way.

Guest targetbsp

I think I've tried that but doesn't work. I've disabled/enabled the button in the settings, I replace the button in the right position in my settings too, but nothing work. n220+ backup working fine by the way.

You have to rechoose the values you want or something because of this change: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#change,8642 I can't be more specific cause I use widgetsoid instead.

Your backup will work cause it doesn't have that change. :D

I was not talking about disabling/enabling or replacing the button on the widget. I was talking about enabling sound modes what will be available when you press that button.

All the future nightlies will work like this, so you have to set it up, if you want to upgrade.

Guest Kamikaze.

Does anybody have an idea, what is going on with the nightly builds..? I've been hoping every morning for the nighty 228 for a week now, but no... ._.

Guest oxyg3n89

hmm, too good to be true..i mean i hear static noise even with original zte 4pin earphones(when low ohm noise canceling earphones pluged it's crazy loud!), the same noise come from phone speaker when you put it close to ear, music 10-30% volume set. i also bought 4pin plug and did soldering trying many combinations.. there are 3 blades at home, all have the same problem, so i think it is mass hardware related. i can confirm that using original zte headset, it does reduce volume of static noise but makes output volume lower. the same way works portable resistor/volume control, the best solution for me :) anyway need to carry mp3 player all the time..

blade is budget phone and apart of music, little weak battery, perfect phone for me :)plus the big part- modaco communy rocks! B) a little off-topic though, sorry about that :lol:;)

I have that. But overnight my battery still used 0% ...

It's been noted in other threads around here that the cause of that is using normal 3 pin headphones with the phone. The supplied 4 pin ones are fine. Someone even found an adapter that worked but it wasn't available in the UK. :(

Seems OK to me. Using onDemand and min CPU speed of 245.

Edited by oxyg3n89

Guest giopego

so....after 2/3 day of use I can say: I have a battery problem! rolleyes.gif

I think the excessive drain is caused by the 3g connection, not the real use of the data connection from any application, but only if the 3g is active.

I'm monitoring the use of cpu/phone/data/memory....everything...and all seems ok.

this morning in almost 8hours and only 1 call of 15minutes, 2/3 sms, my battery is at 50%!!!! ohmy.gif

With earlier version of CM i didn't recognized this drain, only after n220.

Guest brickornot

no it is probably not cause of 3g because i have only 2g, nor brightness, nor cpu governor. I am trying all of this things on and off and still have massive battery drain.

I do not have installed any additional programs, wifi and gps dsabled and still battery is going down. And phone is not in wake lock state because when screen is off i can use it only by using power button which means that phone is,correctly, in deep sleep.

Guest giopego

no it is probably not cause of 3g because i have only 2g, nor brightness, nor cpu governor. I am trying all of this things on and off and still have massive battery drain.

I do not have installed any additional programs, wifi and gps dsabled and still battery is going down. And phone is not in wake lock state because when screen is off i can use it only by using power button which means that phone is,correctly, in deep sleep.

also my phone goes in deep sleep in the right mode.

The programs installed does not use battery if not active, so there aren't the cause of drain.

looking at the battery graph I see the line is gone down costantly with the same ratio. sad.gifsad.gif

Guest D00nhamer

also my phone goes in deep sleep in the right mode.

The programs installed does not use battery if not active, so there aren't the cause of drain.

looking at the battery graph I see the line is gone down costantly with the same ratio. sad.gifsad.gif

I had a battery issue last week on 220+

For 3 days in a row it went flat in 12 hours with little use. Tried rebooting a few times but in the end pulling the battery for a minute fixed it.

Guest giopego

I had a battery issue last week on 220+

For 3 days in a row it went flat in 12 hours with little use. Tried rebooting a few times but in the end pulling the battery for a minute fixed it.

yet tested...reboot a few time in the last 3 days, pulled in & out battery...but never improve the battery drain sad.gif

Just now I flashed with the last version of CM posted by sej with a full wipe of data (not only dalvik cache)

I hope this solve the problem...

i'll keep you updated smile.gif

Guest brickornot

the weird thing is:

i had battery percentage 90%.

I rebooted and had 93%.

Now i had 68% battery percentage.

Rebooted and now i have 71%.

Not turning off- just reboot.

the weird thing is:

I rebooted and had 93%.

This is good. You only have to reboot your Blade 33 times (33x3=99%) to have full charge.laugh.gif

Guest Revenge

the weird thing is:

I rebooted and had 93%.

Keep rebooting until you get 100%.

trollface.gif

Guest hugobosslives

the weird thing is only some people are experiencing this battery problem. I for one am experiencing the opposite. awesome battery that lasts me 3 days with reasonably heavy use of games, wifi, email, calls, gps etc.

people only really write about the battery when it is negative. you might want to have a quick poll of comments on people who are having okay battery as this will tell us if its a cm7 thing or an app/wakelock thing. cheers

Guest rockstarszzzz

yet tested...reboot a few time in the last 3 days, pulled in & out battery...but never improve the battery drain sad.gif

Just now I flashed with the last version of CM posted by sej with a full wipe of data (not only dalvik cache)

I hope this solve the problem...

i'll keep you updated smile.gif

If you have any of these apps - try uninstalling them and re-calibrate. It seems to have helped. It's probably one or combination of these apps:

Facebook

Google+

Whatsapp

Google Maps

the weird thing is:

I rebooted and had 93%.

You definitely need a battery calibration. If it still persists, give another 'good battery claiming' rom. If that ROM gives similar results, it's your actual battery. If other ROMs show better results, probably CM7 and your phone have common girl they have crush on! ;)

Guest rockstarszzzz

the weird thing is only some people are experiencing this battery problem. I for one am experiencing the opposite. awesome battery that lasts me 3 days with reasonably heavy use of games, wifi, email, calls, gps etc.

people only really write about the battery when it is negative. you might want to have a quick poll of comments on people who are having okay battery as this will tell us if its a cm7 thing or an app/wakelock thing. cheers

But that poll will go very biased as someone reported 6 and a half day of battery life but they were using only 2g and no sync! Where as someone like me syncing about 7 apps and 4 email clients shouldn't even talk about battery! We keep forgetting that official specs of our phone is 'talk time battery life of 4 hours' - so if we have 3G connection on in background for more than 4 hours, we are lucky! The poll will get biased by light users or heavy users depending on who votes ;)

Guest sej7278

i'd say the battery issues must be due to 3g as i've never had a problem before or since n220+, and i don't have 3g

as far as notification power widget not working properly at the moment - the functionality does work but the settings have been moved/added all over the place and and the defaults are crap e.g. brightness is 25% or nothing, no mention of auto/dim! i suspect the same applies for audio modes.

same goes for miui battery bar - it needs reconfiguring to turn it on in my 24oct build, even if you had it enabled in n220+, plus we've now lost the facility for the colour to follow the theme which seems a bit counter-productive, and i think the exact opposite of the suggestions in gerrit!