[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest sej7278

Cm Settings -> Performance, then put a tick in lock home in memory may help.

yes that helped me, i was having fc problems on boot with lpp around the early n200's.

launcher pro+ seems to have stagnated, i've not had a single upgrade since i bought it over 6 months ago.

Guest targetbsp

He's working on a rewrite from scratch but it is long, long overdue! Was meant to be out early this year I thought. ADW.Ex is also lacking in updates. :(

Guest downloader50

If I use them only a reboot will remove them from the Sensor Usage page. It's a bit worrying.

Thats the way it works i think it records alll sensor usage since last boot

Guest aljorocks

It could be you'll have to wait for this change to get merged.

edit: Did it work before or is N241 your first install?

hi sm4tik ty for the fast reply yup 241 is my first install from stock zte blade yup it(camera) worked fine before i updated to n241

the 241n is realy good besides the cam problem.

btw how can i install the patch for the cam support or do i have to wait for it to be included in the future nightly? TIA

Guest oxyg3n89

was running fine after that for a while until this morning FC,so will stick to ADW for some time..good to hear LP works for others:)

Cm Settings -> Performance, then put a tick in lock home in memory may help.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

was running fine after that for a while until this morning FC,so will stick to ADW for some time..good to hear LP works for others:)

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

I used go launcher ex for a long time, worked flawlessly. Now I'm using adw ex, works as well. Both are rich in features. Try some imo.

From N241 I have often FCs, LPP, IM+ free, Facebook, Gmail, Market, .. But I am using slovak lang. and restoring apps with titanium, maybe it can couse problems. I am going to try N245, full wipe and will report back.

Guest jackal-sk

Guys you don't mind that in ADW launcher you don't see missed calls & sms on the docking icons ? I consider this to be a serious flaw to Launcher Pro.

@SlyXo, asi je to kvoli Slovencine, mne nic nepada ani ostatni ludia nepisali ze by im padalo. Na XDA som cital ze ine jazyky to mozu sposobit, skus po nahodeni N245 pouzivat chvilu anglictinu ako sa to bude chovat.

Guys you don't mind that in ADW launcher you don't see missed calls & sms on the docking icons ? I consider this to be a serious flaw to Launcher Pro.

Go launcher pro has an independent plugin called Go launcher ex notification which does the same. And Go launcher is updated quite frequently and it workes kinda smooth, it has loads of themes, icons, etc. I can't say a bad word about it.

Guest targetbsp

http://www.appbrain....r.notifications

But to answer your question... no, I don't mind. I already have both the phones LED's and Androids notification bar and in the case of texts, sms popup telling me these things. So I don't even use the addon. I don't need a 4th thing telling me I have a sms. :D

Edited by targetbsp

Guest jventura

Hi everyone,

two quick questions:

- It seems that there is camera problems. My camera app doesn't start at all and then it Force Closes. Is it happening to someone too?

- See the attached screenshot. It is from Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Mobile Network Settings

The word "Preferences" is partially hidden. In stock and leaked ROM's the word skips to the next line. Is it happening in yours CM7 also? Seems a problem with android.widget.ListView, because it happens in other menus as well (even application menus).

Regards,

João Ventura

post-820116-0-29695300-1320405936_thumb.

Edited by jventura

Guest hugobosslives

Hi everyone,

two quick questions:

- It seems that there is camera problems. My camera app doesn't start at all and then it Force Closes. Is it happening to someone too?

- See the attached screenshot. It is from Settings -> Wireless and Network -> Mobile Network Settings

The word "Preferences" is partially hidden. In stock and leaked ROM's the word skips to the next line. Is it happening in yours CM7 also? Seems a problem with android.widget.ListView, because it happens in other menus as well (even application menus).

Regards,

João Ventura

1) No. my camera is fine

2) mine looks nothing like that:

post-801585-0-21387100-1320410695_thumb.

Guest targetbsp

2) mine looks nothing like that:

Mine looks like his (from a self build). And I'm pleased that option is there because choosing GSM from that option resolved the issue I had where my phone would switch from my preferred 2g setting to 3g after a reboot. :D

Guest hugobosslives

Mine looks like his (from a self build). And I'm pleased that option is there because choosing GSM from that option resolved the issue I had where my phone would switch from my preferred 2g setting to 3g after a reboot. :D

strange. Mine has looked like that for a while. (both self-builds and nightlies) confused

Guest jackal-sk

Go launcher pro has an independent plugin called Go launcher ex notification which does the same. And Go launcher is updated quite frequently and it workes kinda smooth, it has loads of themes, icons, etc. I can't say a bad word about it.

Ok, i know that, Launcher pro also has it, but it should be a standard default not a feature which you get after installing custom launcher together with some plugin. If you have 3 missed calls, 4 recieved sms you must browse through them in notification bar which is far from comfortable. I use launcher pro and i'm very happy with it, but my friend who just bought android device is really upset about this, also considering the fact iphone of course has this function by default. (He was a wm6.5 user before this).

Edited by jackal-sk

Guest Carlos Manuel Leemet

Hey, I'm using CM 7.1 Nightly 227 and all works fine... can anybody tell me what new is in that newer Nightly ROMs?

the proximity sensor problem is for me in 227 but I changed settings so it works fine!

I Installed Win7 back again and then some apps.. so I didn't have free time to check newer Nightly's...

and why the CM box where I can see what new is in newer, Why it's not work?

It's showing this text for me:

<IFRAME  src="http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24201682/Blade/BladeCM7.html" width="100%" height="692px" frameborder="0"></IFRAME>
Edit:
[/color][color=#4B4B4B]"http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24201682/Blade/BladeCM7.html[/color][color=#4B4B4B]

this link works for me so I can check what new is in the newer nightlys.. :)

Edited by Carlos Manuel Leemet