[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest gomes29

Do the normal nightlies work for you? How about Sej's new plus 2 rom?

I didnt tried the normal nightlies but I flashed n257plus2 and its the same thing... I only wiped cache and dalvik cache this time... It's so wierd, before n257+ it didnt happen...

The rom that I used before was the n249+ I guess (not sure)

Guest sej7278

I didnt tried the normal nightlies but I flashed n257plus2 and its the same thing... I only wiped cache and dalvik cache this time... It's so wierd, before n257+ it didnt happen...

The rom that I used before was the n249+ I guess (not sure)

its not weird, the 249 would have been a regular nightly, which doesn't have the new proximity code in it that the 257+ builds do.

Guest zardari

its not weird, the 249 would have been a regular nightly, which doesn't have the new proximity code in it that the 257+ builds do.

257+2 in V880 (256mb RAM) auto backlight works, firmware is stable and fast.

Guest MidaMilunk

Finally... (?)

It works ... I can not really imagine what on earth did happen yesterday, but now after full wipe I installed plus2 (only plus2, no gapps) and sensor works fine. After the first try I have add gapps, and a few apps, still OK.

I can imagine now, that I forgot to enable auto brightness on its normal place in settings, I have tried it now, and the measured value was not -1, but a fixed 122. Maybe it would be -1 if I haven't not turn it on before...

Thanks again, I am going to keep quiet for a while... :)

257+2 in V880 (256mb RAM) auto backlight works, firmware is stable and fast.

嗯?你是几月机?7月机触屏失灵呀

另外led在电量10%时保持常亮,无法关闭,很费电

July machine touch screen failure with this rom

Edited by olol

Guest zardari

嗯?你是几月机?7月机触屏失灵呀

另外led在电量10%时保持常亮,无法关闭,很费电

July machine touch screen failure with this rom

checked image md5sum? Full wipe doing before installing? Оn my blade (China Unicom version, made in July 2011) firmware sej's build 257+2 is working fine.

checked image md5sum? Full wipe doing before installing? Оn my blade (China Unicom version, made in July 2011) firmware sej's build 257+2 is working fine.

Is it FocalTech Touchscreen?

i do full wipe ,try 2 times,still not work.

Guest MidaMilunk

There was some buzz on heavy (?) battery drain by sensor usage... Were there any consequences?

Phone was in real standby (can not awake with normal buttons) but lost 15% during the night. 6 hours, airplane mode.

Battery status shows awake state with display on for the same period of time!! Since I am awake too, see no extra battery drain, but it is only a short period. The same battery status shows normal standby (except my usage of course).

Anyway, I have heard somewhere that battery calibration is useless with CM7. Is it true?

Guest zardari

Is it FocalTech Touchscreen?

i do full wipe ,try 2 times,still not work.

how do i know who the manufacturer touchscreen on my blade? ( Don't beat me stools for the stupid question :)) )

I was on 257+ and messed sth up with build.prop and sth else, desiced to do a backup of apps and do full wipe and install 257+ again. When i done that, i booted straight to adw homescreen, the "Touch the android screen" didnt show up. And i figured out i CAN'T add a google accout, it jump to Exchange accout. Also i dont have market, TitaniumBackup FC's etc. I formated /system, wiped again and the same thing happened. I have European TFT Gen1->Gen2 TPT.

What can I do?! Please help me, i was changing nigtlys many many times and this is the first time this happened.

I had the google account problem when updating from N243 to N257. I have the same phone as you.

I went back to 243 and it was still the same problem so I went back to RC1 stable and then everything was fine.

Yesterday I installed N257+2 and everything looks good.

how do i know who the manufacturer touchscreen on my blade? ( Don't beat me stools for the stupid question :)) )

# !/bin/sh

cat /proc/kmsg > /sdcard/kmsg &

logcat > /sdcard/logcat

or input “*983*24474636#” on v880 stock rom

lol, was it still broken back then?! its fixed for me in my n257+2 no wipe required.

I just installed update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-n257plus2-signed.zip to see if it fixes the light sensor problems on my oled blade, however I find that the ZTE calibrate tool is no longer available.

I just installed update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-n257plus2-signed.zip to see if it fixes the light sensor problems on my oled blade, however I find that the ZTE calibrate tool is no longer available.

Have you checked Settings/Device settings?

Guest sej7278

output #cat /proc/bus/input/device

screeninfo.txt

so its synaptics (which has changed, so good it works for you) not focaltech, which hasn't changed, so i'm not sure why olol is having problems.

i think we at least need the same info from olol (and maybe logcat/kmesg) so we can confirm olol actually has a focaltech.

Edited by sej7278

Have you checked Settings/Device settings?

Thanks - it was there. (I had tried Settings/Display).

After removing calibration data and rebooting I now calibrate at 4000/3200 instead of 230/170

However the display still will not blank when I am on a call :-(

Guest targetbsp

Thanks - it was there. (I had tried Settings/Display).

After removing calibration data and rebooting I now calibrate at 4000/3200 instead of 230/170

However the display still will not blank when I am on a call :-(

From the patch notes "For users that have previously calibrated the proximity sensor they will need to recalibrate (best to reset to default, reboot, then recalibrate"

Did you do the reset to default and reboot bit? Dunno how necessary it is but I did it and mine works. :)

Guest jenjenx

GUys hope you can lend me a hand :)

I'm currently on 7.1 RC1 (gen2 blade) and want to flash 7.1 stable release.

Sorry I've been away from this scene for some time.

Can I simply flash this over my current rom through clockwork? Do I need to wipe or reset anything? Any new asjustments or methods I need to know of?

Thanks guys?

jenjenx

From the patch notes "For users that have previously calibrated the proximity sensor they will need to recalibrate (best to reset to default, reboot, then recalibrate"

Did you do the reset to default and reboot bit? Dunno how necessary it is but I did it and mine works. :)

I did. I said: After removing calibration data and rebooting I now calibrate at 4000/3200

Guest targetbsp

Ah sorry my bad. Dunno then.

After the wipe, did the default calibration of 8000/8500 not work for you? That's what I'm using.

I get different numbers when I calibrate but both work.

Another new blade(v880) with 5mp camera

LCD Information:

IC:NT35580

Glass:LEAD

Resolution:480*800

TouchScreen Information:

touchscreen module

name:synaptics

i2c address: 0x22

IC type: 2000series

firmware version: TM1541

module: synaptics + TPK

WIFI Information:

Device manufacturing:Atheros

Model Number: AR_6002

BT Information:

Qualcomm

Camera Information:

ID:0x5ca

Name:0x5ca-5.0Mp-AF

Flash Information:

SAMSUNG 4G NAND

Edited by olol

After the wipe, did the default calibration of 8000/8500 not work for you? That's what I'm using.

I get different numbers when I calibrate but both work.

neither works for me.

Thanks for the tips though.