[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest sej7278

My statusbar is now at the bottom and Tablet Tweaks section gets a FC and lockscreen is messed up. Otherwise looks great

lol, yeah it didn't work too well for me. nandroid time!

not sure if its the screen rotation patch, they've just committed various lockscreen patches, so probably that.

Guest Maxsas360

lol, yeah it didn't work too well for me. nandroid time!

not sure if its the screen rotation patch, they've just committed various lockscreen patches, so probably that.

I was too lazy to nandroid lol, so I'll reflash my rom without wipe. Only dalvik. Will I have consequences?

Guest sej7278

I was too lazy to nandroid lol, so I'll reflash my rom without wipe. Only dalvik. Will I have consequences?

nah should be fine, i doubt it changed any settings.

did the rotation work for you though? or just that weird flicker?

yay page 600 !

Edited by sej7278

Guest Maxsas360

nah should be fine, i doubt it changed any settings.

did the rotation work for you though? or just that weird flicker?

yay page 600 !

Yay for 600 pages. The animations are all fine.

Guest sej7278

Yay for 600 pages. The animations are all fine.

hmm, i don't have desktop rotation enabled, maybe that's it or some random setting, but apps rotate, i just didn't see anything fancy.

Guest sej7278

You can see the transition effect in market, settings etc

yes i saw it in settings - i call it more like flicking than transistion, its not exactly smooth, but i thought there was supposed to be screen rotation stuff like this, but there isn't:

Edited by sej7278

Guest Davidoff59

Thats how it does work on the russian rom. Some sections flash like you say but thats more goind back from one section to another. There appears to be a section to slow down or speed up that transition, but I have not tested it yet. Settings and market works perfectly as does app drawer. The home screen doesnt rotate though and I cant find settings to change that.

Guest jackal-sk

sej, does your latest build include T9 dialer ?

update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-21jan-signed.zip

Is this your latest build with all the patches in your signature ? Thx.

Guest sej7278

sej, does your latest build include T9 dialer ?

update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-21jan-signed.zip

Is this your latest build with all the patches in your signature ? Thx.

yes, t9 got merged ages ago its in that (latest) build.

there's no flashable zip for miui battery bar as its spread all over the place - cmparts, 2 themes, framework etc. and it was abandoned.

just use my build with it all in - don't bother with the rotation zip lol!

Edited by sej7278

Guest jackal-sk

How is it possible to record calls, 3rd party app needed ? Also, any way of checking if the undervolt really works ? 

Edited by jackal-sk

Guest BurgerZ

what this rom http://217.23.123.18...n-v3-signed.zip have ?

it use undervolting ?

2 way call recording ?

what are differences compared to this forum or burstlam kang ?

That is my ROM.

It uses UV, 2-way call recording (you need to use third-party software), some kernel speed and battery enhancements.

It was built from CM7 sources with Launcher2 instead of ADW, I've cut some languages from it (it have just English, Russian, Ukraine, German). It has softbuttons, and repaired ICS transitions.

Edited by BurgerZ

Guest Maxsas360

That is my ROM.

It uses UV, 2-way call recording (you need to use third-party software), some kernel speed and battery enhancements.

It was built from CM7 sources with Launcher2 instead of ADW, I've cut some languages from it (it have just English, Russian, Ukraine, German). It has softbuttons, and repaired ICS transitions.

Can you add miui battery and Lithuanian language?

Guest saukkiird

Hi Sej,

Does update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-21jan-signed.zip already include the undervoltage kernel, or do I have to flash it separately? Also, is there still an issue with the built-in wifi thethering, that keeps shutting down when the screen goes off? How about the bluetooth? Does it reconnect automatically after it loses connection e.g. does it reconnect to my car when I turn off my car at the gas station and return in it?

Guest sej7278

Hi Sej,

Does update-cm-7.2.0-RC0-Blade-KANG-21jan-signed.zip already include the undervoltage kernel, or do I have to flash it separately? Also, is there still an issue with the built-in wifi thethering, that keeps shutting down when the screen goes off? How about the bluetooth? Does it reconnect automatically after it loses connection e.g. does it reconnect to my car when I turn off my car at the gas station and return in it?

i you read the last few pages (or my sig) it does have undervolting.

no idea about tethering or bluetooth, you'd have to look through the changelog or gerrit

jackal-sk: as far as recording calls and checking if undervolting works, they're both answered a page or two back too.

How about the bluetooth? Does it reconnect automatically after it loses connection e.g. does it reconnect to my car when I turn off my car at the gas station and return in it?

Bluetooth is working well with my Parrot MK6100 (phone and music streaming both working like they should).

Guest brickornot

That is my ROM.

THANKS.

Can you tell me how to add back POLISH language ?