[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest ChainSOV

I've been using your 3feb version, but I experienced problems with the alarm. It rings and I snooze it, then it rings again after the estipulated time and I shut it off. After that I tried to unlock the display but nothing happens. Maybe it's just my phone, but goes for the record.

It's not just your phone, I get the same on sej's 26jan

Sometimes after dismissing a ringing alarm the screen gets locked but the screenlock shows nothing more than the background picture.

You now have an absolutely clear lockscreen without any unlock buttons clock or reminder list, the only thing you can do is hold down the power key, and if the power down menu appears, you see your icons in the background at this point, but if you select cancel/back here, you are back at the clear screen again.

But sometimes it works as intended, there doesn't seem to be a pattern.

This morning it even froze without snoozing, I tried to dismiss the alarm right away and the phone got clear-locked.

It happened with reoccuring and one-time alarms.

It happened with 5min and 10min snooze timer.

I tried clearing settings for the Clock App/creating new alarms to no effect.

Edited by ChainSOV

Guest vikasdieselxcd35

hi everyoNe i just changed my rom into the cm 7.1.0 stable and liked it but to my surprise i found out that the accelerometer is not working no matter what !previously i was using a stock xcd35 2.3.5 rom uploaded by a xda user...eerything was fine and sensors were proper but after flashing to cm7.1.0 i found that auto rotation dint work...>i guess it not the kernel problem and something else ...plz help me solve this problem asap..i cant give for service since the original rom also wont boot and dell service is bad in INDIA.>hope u guys can solve this problem...>according to z device test it seems the hardware is fine i ues its the software bug...

http://blade.windows98.co.uk/

will this rom BY KANG FIX MY AUTO TOATATION PROBLEM ??

Edited by vikasdieselxcd35

Guest eucurto

Issues I found:

1. After restart, phone has difficulties with returning to the normal working. In fact it restarts without end after loading launcher. If I try to open applications appears dialog (don’t remember it exactly) with options ‘Cancel’ (or similar) and ‘Wait’ (usually I select ‘Wait’ option) and phone restarts after some time.

The solution is remove battery for a few seconds, restart to Recovery mode then clear Dalvic cache and Partition cache (I’m not sure if clearing Partition cache is necessary). After reboot and wait slightly longer than usual phone works as a charm.

2. Sometimes when I try to install new application from SD card option ‘Install’ doesn’t work, I can only tap on ‘Cancel’. The solution I’ve described above helps.

3. MMS doesn’t work at all -operator Play (RedBull Mobile).

Both phones have similar problems, and those problems are persistent. I don’t know where I should send this information so I’ve send it here. I hope that new rom will be better.

Regards,

Jacek.

1.Solved...

2.Solved...

3.It doesn't work because you have to turn mobile data ON for MMS to work. It's a "feature" on CM7.. it sucks.. i know..

WTF?!?!?!?!!? biggrin.gif

Eucurto, thank you for fast solving my issues ;-). I'll try today's build.

ad. 3. I know about turning mobile data ON for MMS and I have it ON. But MMS still doesn't work (I can't send and receive MMS).

Guest Maxsas360

1.Solved...

2.Solved...

3.It doesn't work because you have to turn mobile data ON for MMS to work. It's a "feature" on CM7.. it sucks.. i know..

WTF?!?!?!?!!? biggrin.gif

I misread it as toastation :D

Guest JTK-Power

Do BurgerZ relese have Swedish langue yet? I have no problem with Eng but i do like to have Swe if Possible =)

Edited by JTK-Power

Guest adonwenas

I can't just keep on restarting it. I need a phone for what it does

@adonwenas : does the camera work?

Yes it work..

No problem at all....

post-874381-13286199494_thumb.png

Ps: sorry no pic cuz screenshot cant take live view, but camera worksfine.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Guest rapier07

Yes it work..

No problem at all....

post-874381-13286199494_thumb.png

Ps: sorry no pic cuz screenshot cant take live view, but camera worksfine.

And you've got a v880 right ? Thanks:)

Guest adonwenas

And you've got a v880 right ? Thanks:)

Yup.. ive got chinesse v880.

and ive done repartition internal data with tpt by burgerz partition too. :rolleyes:

And now updated to 7feb

n everything worksfine...

never got swipe issue like people told... :rolleyes:

Edited by adonwenas

Guest adonwenas

Can I simply install 07FEB-BurgerZ build just with wipe dalvik and wipe cache over 03FEB-BurgerZ? Or do I need to full wipe? Thanks.

Yes, u didnt need fullwipe just dalvik n cache like i did :rolleyes:

Guest rapier07

Yup.. ive got chinesse v880.

and ive done repartition internal data with tpt by burgerz partition too. :rolleyes:

And now updated to 7feb

n everything worksfine...

never got swipe issue like people told... :rolleyes:

Thanks man! Could you link me to the repartition thing and what are its benefits?

Guest vikasdieselxcd35

hi everyoNe i just changed my rom into the cm 7.1.0 stable and liked it but to my surprise i found out that the accelerometer is not working no matter what !previously i was using a stock xcd35 2.3.5 rom uploaded by a xda user...eerything was fine and sensors were proper but after flashing to cm7.1.0 i found that auto rotation dint work...>i guess it not the kernel problem and something else ...plz help me solve this problem asap..i cant give for service since the original rom also wont boot and dell service is bad in INDIA.>hope u guys can solve this problem...>according to z device test it seems the hardware is fine i ues its the software bug...

Edited by Arz Bhatia

Guest adonwenas

Thanks man! Could you link me to the repartition thing and what are its benefits?

U can go to my thread...

Im forgot post number, but u can search it in there.. burgerz gave the link in his post... n so much explanations.. u can try learn on there..

Guest Sulthekk

1. Don't talk in CAPS, as it could be rude.

2. There's no person named Kang.

3. We don't know. Try it and post a feedback, but I think your problem is that you simply didn't enabled autorotation in display settings.

4. Please turn on spell checking, if possible. Thank you.