[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest MidaMilunk

my settings too ;)

I had always stability issues with frequencies higher than 691MHz, but two weeks ago I've tested 729MHz and it is stable. Maybe there was some change in kernel or my blade is getting faster and faster ;)

Lucky you!

I usually use 245 - 710. With some kernels/ROMs I permit only 691MHz for maximum, but usually I can not see any difference. If it is unstable on 710, it is also unstable on 604.

Now I have tried the 122 - 729, and after a night (airplane mode, turned off with the alarm, a few news reading after waking up) and approx. 1 hour, I was unable to wake up the phone, had to remove the battery.

I think it was the 122, not the 729, but who knows! I use 245 - 729 now, we will see!

<div><br></div><div>Well, I did saw it :/ the first reboot already happened after approx. one and a half hour. Back to 245-691.</div>

Edited by MidaMilunk

Guest emc02

is there any benchmark to measure the Speed of internal NAND memory in MB/s? I want to know, if my SD Card is faster than internal NAND.

And how much traffic is to and from dalvik cache. Is it better to let the dalvik cache in internal memory or can you put it on SD without performance limitation?

Guest ty_hot

where can I get the latest kang?

couldnt find them in the usual places.

Also, i am having a problem with the Sound soft button (those buttons in the status bar). It works well when changing from 'nomal' to 'silent' but then it doesnt go back to the 'normal' style.

Guest sej7278

Any rough ETA on CM 7.2 ?

post-839039-0-51321000-1330708074_thumb.

a stable build has never really meant anything much for the blade, 7.2 RC1 has slipped back in gerrit for about a month, so i can't see 7.2 final anytime soon.

Guest Maleiro

Hi, i'm having a bit of a problem, after flashing both targetbsp's 29th ROM and sej 27th no matter what i do gapps don't appear in the system, i always wipe before flashing a ROM and done it a quite alot, but only now this happens. I even tried older gapps but the result is the same, it flashes ok but no sign-in after reboot... Any suggestions?

Guest targetbsp

If you're just not seeing the sign in wizard it should prompt you to sign in when you click the market. The wizard often doesn't appear for me on various roms.

You don't need to wipe to upgrade from one CM7 to another - even kangs from different people.

Guest Maleiro

If you're just not seeing the sign in wizard it should prompt you to sign in when you click the market. The wizard often doesn't appear for me on various roms.

You don't need to wipe to upgrade from one CM7 to another - even kangs from different people.

Thanks for the fast reply, but i don't have market at all, regarding the wipe it's more of an OCD thing lol i know i don't need to but i always do it...

Guest sej7278

Thanks for the fast reply, but i don't have market at all, regarding the wipe it's more of an OCD thing lol i know i don't need to but i always do it...

if you're wiping data then you'll need to flash gapps too.

if you're just wiping dalvik then it should be fine (assuming you had already gapps installed before installing the new rom).

Guest Amphoras

What size is your system partition? It might be too small for gapps to fit.

Guest Maleiro

if you're wiping data then you'll need to flash gapps too.

if you're just wiping dalvik then it should be fine (assuming you had already gapps installed before installing the new rom).

I wiped everything, and after that i flashed gapps but theu don't appear, I just remembered i also changed partition sizes using wbaw G1 to G2 v10e, but that shouldn't interfere or should it?

Guest Maleiro

What size is your system partition? It might be too small for gapps to fit.

I just saw your post, do you think v10e is to little? Here's the link

Edited by Maleiro

Guest Amphoras

I just saw your post, do you think v10e is to little? Here's the link

Yeah 120MB is almost certainly too small unless you have removed lots of stuff before flashing it.

Guest Maleiro

It wont do. Get 160mb at least

160Mb really!? Damm.

Btw thanks to everyone for their replies.

Edited by Maleiro

Guest burstlam

Latest Build

Kernel : Latest GB kernel. CPU/ GPU OC only, 2way recording enabled. no WIFI and CPU- UV

Full Language, embedded with Sony Bravia Engine and HTC BEATS Sound processing Engine enabled.

Download : http://hotfile.com/d...signed.zip.html

md5 : c7ceedd9327530afb3448db6f44c5c

If u have any Hardware troubles with new kernel source,

pls flash this patch to downgrade it with My Turies Based Kernel and old wifi module

Kernel and Wifi Roll Back Patch : http://hotfile.com/d...ngrade.zip.html

Edited by burstlam

Guest targetbsp

I'm not sure 120 will even fit the rom inside - you were probably missing parts of the rom itself! You're looking close to 140 for rom and gapps

Guest Amphoras

Do you think the 128Mb version will do? I really need to get space on the data side...

You can probably get it in 140, maybe 136 if you deleted something like themes you don't use. Would be tight though.

Guest oldfella

I use 140MB and updated this morning after going through and deleting everything from the rom I dont need - left enough room to add gapps and 15MB of dalvik to the rom

Guest forbidden8

Can i flash@burstlam latest build over his 18.02.2012 build without wipe data?

Edited by forbidden8

Guest Cata_Simi

Can i flash@burstlam latest build over his 18.02.2012 build without wipe data?

You actually can, but my advice is to not,

you are using the best build lately, and the last one(366X) has no wifi and freezes my phone

i got back to 361X

Edited by Cata_Simi

Guest ty_hot

I flashed the latest burgerz ROM, anyone know if it has the undervolt kernel for wifi and processor?

I've been using a ROM from early february with the undervolt kernel and it saves battery like i never imagined it could! WiFi on all day and usually more than 50% of battery when i am going to sleep

Guest ogy_j

1) i just installed the lastest burstlam one, wipe everything because i don't know why when i'm doing an update, some of my apps are gone.. (like market or what...)

2) i think UV cpu and wifi save battery too...

3) system seems to be faster with burstlam lastest rom.. more faster

Edited by ogy_j