[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest GoNz0

Is it just in my phone, or does the last Burstlam update not have the ICS animations?

some updates you need to enable it in the roations menu.

Guest GoGokh

Sej's rom doesn't have undervolting as far as I'm aware.

Maybe a make mistale with a kernel...

But one of them have miui battery and ringlock patch and sej have deleted all the rom in his serveur

Guest hankhandsome

i've actually lost data connectivity in the latest rom .. anyone else had the same problem ?

various wipes and reboots didn't solve the problem. don't want to re-flash just yet in case there's a fix ?. The beats audio is making a huge difference in sound quality for me personally.

Guest ykk_five

i have read it somewhere that it works only with SE gallery

that's not true. believe your in eyes

here r some screenshots:

http://ykkfive.blogspot.com/2012/02/more-bravia-engine-screenshots-marked.html

http://ykkfive.blogspot.com/2011/12/sgs2-gallery3d-with-sony-bravia-engine.html (in this page, the images on the left are identical with those on the right, meaning that the samsung gallery with bravia engine produces the exact output as sony's)

Guest Maleiro

After all i manage to use the "120MB system, 2MB cache and 334MB data" configuration, had to take a few things out of burstlam's ROM so it could fit but it's working great so far minus the 2 boot sequences.

Guest Maxsas360

One question: there is no copyright for Bravia engine and Beats audio? :)

There is. But they work brilliantly. Beats audio makes bass and mids softer, but my Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip still sounds better, sounds crisper. I use Sennheiser CX300-II earphones. Bravia engine does great job at color managing. Oled+Bravia=multiple eyegasms.

Edited by Maxsas360

Guest Maleiro

There is. But they work brilliantly. Beats audio makes bass and mids softer, but my Sandisk Sansa Clip Zip still sounds better, sounds crisper. I use Sennheiser CX300-II earphones. Bravia engine does great job at color managing. Oled+Bravia=multiple eyegasms.

Is there any configuration menu for both of them?

Guest emc02

After all i manage to use the "120MB system, 2MB cache and 334MB data" configuration, had to take a few things out of burstlam's ROM so it could fit but it's working great so far minus the 2 boot sequences.

well, I've got one freeze when going into Phone-App. Had to take battery out. But I am using the blade at 122-729MHz, maybe thats the problem, but with Original-ROM (and kernel) its stable at this speeds.

edit: I now moved back to latest official nightly, because I don't like the built in things in burstlams builds (sorry), only like Vanilla builds (official or from targetbsp)

Edited by emc02

Guest Maleiro

After applying a metamorph from the theme i normally use the phone doesn't boot past the droid logo... Guess i'm going to flash targetbsp ROM to...

Guest sej7278

Maybe a make mistale with a kernel...

But one of them have miui battery and ringlock patch and sej have deleted all the rom in his serveur

i never released one with miui and the new kernel p9 and undervolting as undervolting apart from being pointless would need a new patch (like miui). the regular nightly is probably the best bet now the new kernel got merged. my last one had the new kernel p7 which has broken 802.11g

Guest GoGokh

i never released one with miui and the new kernel p9 and undervolting as undervolting apart from being pointless would need a new patch (like miui). the regular nightly is probably the best bet now the new kernel got merged. my last one had the new kernel p7 which has broken 802.11g

But why in your 19 feb kang there is it, and otherts there is not? It's an official cm7 option?

Guest Maleiro

the regular nightly is probably the best bet now the new kernel got merged.

Your talking about the one from Feb 26? Or the second one has the date wrong? Link

Guest targetbsp

But why in your 19 feb kang there is it, and otherts there is not? It's an official cm7 option?

it's not official no. Sej added it to the kernel in an earlier version of his rom but not recent ones. Most (all?) Cm7 roms haven't bothered with it lately.

Guest targetbsp

Buildbot only did that one off day on the 25th/26th and hasn't run since. Kangs are still needed! Unfortunately it looks like the changelog page we like to use has switched over to CM9 now.

Guest sej7278

Buildbot only did that one off day on the 25th/26th and hasn't run since. Kangs are still needed! Unfortunately it looks like the changelog page we like to use has switched over to CM9 now.

yeah i meant the next nightly will be the one to go for, although doesn't look like that's going to happen now!

this gerrit filter (status=merged, branch=gingerbread) is better than the changelog anyway (notice the build date and new kernel got merged) that changelog constantly misses things out.

Guest targetbsp

Yeah you get loads of stuff about other phones though. I used to have a really long filter that excluded lots of the other phone models before I heard about that changelog site.

Guest adonwenas

Arrgggh....

Why everytime Im using cm the auto brightness doesn't work...

Calibrating proxym doesn't give me effect.

But when I'm using stock based rom its all ok.

Any idea....

sent from V880 using Tapatalk

Guest hankhandsome

thanks for all the suggestions :)

i re-flashed the rom and it appears to have restored data. have to see how it goes and if it drops out again ..