[ROM][GEN2]CyanogenMod 7 (Android 2.3.7)

Guest Test Zeppelin

Guest MidaMilunk

Latest Build

Kernel : Latest GB kernel. CPU/ GPU OC only, 2way recording enabled. no WIFI and CPU- UV

Full Language, embedded with Sony Bravia Engine and HTC BEATS Sound processing Engine enabled.

Very good build for the first view!

I first tried to upgrade, but several problems rose, like no-market-at-all-even-after-re-flashing-gapps, or full-data-partition-although-almost-all-apps-installed-on-SD.

After a full wipe, it works very nice!

Good defaults for the automatic backlight!

Fast... really fast.

Like the switchable ICS animation also! I saw no problem with data connection... but WiFi maximum speed is 11Mbit.

How can I peek that the audio/video tricks really make any difference? I see/hear nothing, and can not find a place to switch/set any options...

Galery work suprisingly well, did not even replaced with QuickPic... yet.

Guest targetbsp

Like the switchable ICS animation also! I saw no problem with data connection... but WiFi maximum speed is 11Mbit.

That was fixed in patchset 9 of the new kernel. You need a newer build of CM7. :)

Guest Zunex

Look 1 or 2 pages back

I've already installed Burstlam's latest build (from his site March 3) but my wifi is slow and it's at 11mbps connection. Any fixes or newer builds?

Guest MidaMilunk

That was fixed in patchset 9 of the new kernel. You need a newer build of CM7. :)

Yeah... It is nearly two days old! Things change really fast as usual! I think a kernel upgrade would do anyway ...

Anyone to share a link? :)

Guest Master One
Nightlies are moving to ics

Hey everyone, seing that development is really shifted to ics, i think it's time! So from now on changelogs will show only the ics branch, with update-cm-9-* files. Anyone willing to host the cm-7 changelog site is free to do so - souce code is at the bottom of the page, and required changes are minimal. Thanks and looking forward to ICS release! :)

Rss should be fixed, was broken due to new naming scheme of nightlies

Interesting, maybe the time indeed has come, maybe there will never be a CM7.2-RELEASE after all. In the end, why develop two major branches, if focus is inevitably shifting to ICS. I still didn't try CM9, but I guess, once tilal6991 releases a new version.

Guest ogy_j

Very good build for the first view!

I first tried to upgrade, but several problems rose, like no-market-at-all-even-after-re-flashing-gapps, or full-data-partition-although-almost-all-apps-installed-on-SD.

After a full wipe, it works very nice!

Good defaults for the automatic backlight!

Fast... really fast.

How can I peek that the audio/video tricks really make any difference? I see/hear nothing, and can not find a place to switch/set any options...

Galery work suprisingly well, did not even replaced with QuickPic... yet.

how do you know the wifi speed connection?

Guest targetbsp

Just flashed BurstLam's latest build and I already have a problem...

the WiFi just wont connect :(

And yes i have done a full wipe

In that kernel version your router needs to be set to b/g rather than g only. That's fixed in the official CM7 kernel.

Guest docck

Just tried to flash last targetbsp's rom. Tried it twice and every time has similar issue. After long (about 10 minutes ) first boot (ok, it's happens from time to time ) I've noticed that 3 apps are missing (same apps in both times ) and my Google account is missing too. I've tried to backup missed apps from titanium but can't did it - every time titanium was freezing

Guest targetbsp

If i'd typed it right, it would have been in my signature. But i didn't. :D I'll mend that in a moment.

For now: http://blade.windows98.co.uk

In other news, did anyone see this? The reason for no nightlies: http://www.cyanogenm...needs-your-help

They don't have the servers for a buildbot anymore and are after donations.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

this gerrit filter (status=merged, branch=gingerbread) is better than the changelog anyway (notice the build date and new kernel got merged) that changelog constantly misses things out.

[in best Crocodile Dundee voice]

That's not a Gerrit search! This is a Gerrit search:

http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged++branch:gingerbread+-project:%255E.*%255Csamsung.*+-project:%255E.*%255Cmotorola.*+-project:%255E.*%255Clge.*+-project:%255E.*%255Cbionic.*+-project:%255E.*%255Csemc.*+-project:%255E.*%255Chtc.*+-project:%255E.*%255Chuawei.*+-project:%255E.*%255Cgeeksphone.*+-project:%255E.*%255Ccommtiva.*+-message:translation,n,z

[/Crocodile Dundee]

[edit]

removed translations

Edited by targetbsp

Guest targetbsp

targetbsp can make a Vanila Kang for now? Lot of merged changes from leatest Yours build.

Done. Link and MD5 on the webpage in my signature

Guest targetbsp

My builds contain whats listed in the CM7 changelog only - as if buildbot were making them.

Sejs builds do that and then also add the things included in his signature. Such as the ringlock, the softbuttons and the built in ics fonts. The kernel and build date changes are now actually merged and so in any CM7 build made from yesterday onwards.

Burstlam lists the differences in his builds as he posts them: