Swedish Spring RLS3 Re-spin - *Gen 1 ONLY*

Guest Len Ash

Guest Len Ash
hi, can U make an update.zip with only last framework mod?

Try this known to work! (I have signed the .apk so you could overwrite the one in the ROM yourself too)

Circ_SS.zip

Edited by Len Ash

Guest WildeRNS
Try this (not tried myself yet, should be fine - I have signed the .apk so you could overwrite the one in the ROM yourself too)

thanks!!!! I will try today.

Guest WildeRNS
Try this (not tried myself yet, should be fine - I have signed the .apk so you could overwrite the one in the ROM yourself too)

tryed to apply in SS2 - have erorr. only for yours rom? :D

Guest ballist1x

hmm annoying...i might try again this afternoon...i dont understand what i have done wrong as ive been switching between the CM7, FLB, SS etc without any issues at all. i havent changed the process that i use but twice yesterday i installed this rom and twice i had the same issue:/

like i say, id prefer to use your rom as it feels much quicker and smoother, despite me adding the HW UI zip to the standard SS RLS3...

Guest wookie16081965
For the heck of it, here is a Gen 1 only re-spin on kallt_kaffe's latest masterpiece. Kudos...

Differences are:

• Straight one boot-image ROM for Gen 1 phones only
  • AOSP contacts/dialler/SMS rather than ZTE
  • HW accel enabled
  • StageFright enabled (not http)
  • Autobrightness behaviour enhanced
  • Battery circle mod included (see LH screenshot)
  • Alternative notification icons included (see LH screenshot)
  • Astro replaces Filer
  • Fancy Widget included (see screenshot)
  • G. Talk, Protips etc removed
  • Alternative boot animation included
  • Google DNS server IP added

SS RLS 3 Remix Gen 1 ONLY + "extras" md5 de087455c08d143b02b524d8ef9aefb6
    As above, but with just Battery Circle Mod (no alternative icons in notification bar) - see RH screenshot

Plus:

• Terminal added
    • Screenshot added
    • Full compliment of up-to-date notification and ringtone sounds...

SS RLS 3 Remix Gen 1 ONLY + just Battery Circle Mod md5 14de283aac70d1ffcbe210683e46c623

hello could you do this for me please SS RLS3 Red Gen X, Stock 32M no HW AOSP if its possible thankyou for your work and time

Guest CoolManPT

hello,

I think this re-spin is the best rom i ever try....in my blade is the first without any bug! For now!!!

I want to try the 3rd version, but the link is unavailable!

Please share opinions!!

Regards

Coolman[PT]

Guest wookie16081965
hello,

I think this re-spin is the best rom i ever try....in my blade is the first without any bug! For now!!!

I want to try the 3rd version, but the link is unavailable!

Please share opinions!!

Regards

Coolman[PT]

hello could you do this for me please SS RLS3 Red Gen X, Stock 32M no HW AOSP if its possible thankyou for your work and time

Guest camille1462
3rd *LauncherPro* version added to 1st post.

Smooth, real smooth.

Hi

I can't access the file in Megaupload... Is it normal or do I just have to wait?

Thanx

Guest Len Ash
Hi

I can't access the file in Megaupload... Is it normal or do I just have to wait?

Thanx

Megaupload sometimes takes a while to index new uploads, I'm afraid. Hang on in there...

Guest wookie16081965
3rd *LauncherPro* version added to 1st post.

Smooth, real smooth.

any chance of doing my earlier post please if not just have to install rls3 the frankish theme but i like the asop dialer thanks for your time

Guest Len Ash
any chance of doing my earlier post please if not just have to install rls3 the frankish theme but i like the asop dialer thanks for your time

May not have time, but the AOSP dialler files are available as a seperate add-on in the SS RLS3 1st post.

Guest wookie16081965
May not have time, but the AOSP dialler files are available as a seperate add-on in the SS RLS3 1st post.

thanks for that stupid of me looking at it but didnt see it thanks for your quick reply i did flash the ss2 with x gen that you posted i thought you would have done same with rls3 but thanks anyway

Guest Len Ash
thanks for that stupid of me looking at it but didnt see it thanks for your quick reply i did flash the ss2 with x gen that you posted i thought you would have done same with rls3 but thanks anyway

I might well do, but I'd rather not promise something and not deliver... I'm trying to sort a fixed overclock version... and update something else. So many files...!

Guest wookie16081965
I might well do, but I'd rather not promise something and not deliver... I'm trying to sort a fixed overclock version... and update something else. So many files...!

thanks for your work will keep checking just in case you do get round to it thanks for quick reply and honesty