[ROM] AuraxTSense *NEW* Liquid port v1.1 [04/01/2011]

Guest Dario93

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Andrea1Liquid

Guys, I'm not dead. School is going to end now and I finally (yes, you can say it loud) I got some time to get on the PC again :mellow:

Sorry for my really long "offline" time :/

Guest Alvan Yap
Guys, I'm not dead. School is going to end now and I finally (yes, you can say it loud) I got some time to get on the PC again :o

welcome back :mellow:

Guest Edward.W
Guys, I'm not dead. School is going to end now and I finally (yes, you can say it loud) I got some time to get on the PC again :mellow:

Good to see you back, keep up the good work ! :o

Guest fischschneehase

got someone the ext2 working? so no blank sd message anymore....tried almost everything cause was boored:D

Guest AcerFerrari

Hope you are succussful in making a Sense port with proximity sensor...$100 donation for this (3 years later)....xdd

Guest Lens_flare

Hey devs I have some questions about re-port this..

I tried to fix Sense HD issues and have done almost nothing: Redefined ringtones, deleted social apps, but had no success with replacing libs, recovery always said "unable to Symlink" and filename that is not related(as I think) to replaced libs. Then I've done like Vache: got his patch and push libs to it.. with no symlink it flashed successfully, but I'd got bootloop after reboot..

So my question is: how to replace libs correctly to get Sense HD fully working? I'm fed up to see many promises and no result..

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest fischschneehase
Hey devs I have some questions about re-port this..

I tried to fix Sense HD issues and have done almost nothing: Redefined ringtones, deleted social apps, but had no success with replacing libs, recovery always said "unable to Symlink" and filename that is not related(as I think) to replaced libs. Then I've done like Vache: got his patch and push libs to it.. with no symlink it flashed successfully, but I'd got bootloop after reboot..

So my question is: how to replace libs correctly to get Sense HD fully working? I'm fed up to see many promises and no result..

+1 would be really cool to see faster sense hd:)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest gnufabio

AuraxTSense 8.4 port 1.2:

Changelog:

• Fixed ext partition's recognisation
  • A2sd included (enable it from the Android Terminal emulator, typing "a2sd reinstall")
  • Fixed Leds
  • Added LiquidSettings, Android Terminal Emulator and Sanity apps
  • Updated to chocolate kernel
    • Camcorder doesn't work
    • Bluetooth can't be turned on

Bugs:

[*]Sometimes on first boot Wifi can't receive data, but a reboot will solve the problem

[*]Proximity sensor works only if you use Sanity app (included)

[*]Light sensor seems to be a bit crappy

[*]I think that Wifi Tethering doesn't work, but there are lot of apps to do that :D

Dario993 and Andrea1Liquid, if you don't agree just tell me, i will remove the link!

Download: http://goo.gl/tb6Re ← Please do not make any mirror!

Guest Lens_flare

No more multiplying versions of the same please.

It's better to fix existing rom I can't believe that framework integration is the main reason.

So if it were true we wouldn't have miui coz it's based on htc frameworks too.

Edited by Lens_flare

Guest gnufabio
No more multiplying versions of the same please.

It's better to fix existing rom I can't believe that framework integration is the main reason.

So if it were true we wouldn't have miui coz it's based on htc frameworks too.

MIUI framework is very different from sense one