28 Jul Fr19: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (new: custom kernel)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest johnnald9

hello i need help, first, sorry for my English...

i have rooted my phone and i had an OC kernel drom xdadevelopers installed too, then i went to recovery mode and installed Modaco ROM fr17. And now my phone doesn's boot. he starts booting and then, when red figure appears, he starts booting from the beginning. recovery mode doesn't work... What should i do?

Guest d-droid
hello i need help, first, sorry for my English...

i have rooted my phone and i had an OC kernel drom xdadevelopers installed too, then i went to recovery mode and installed Modaco ROM fr17. And now my phone doesn's boot. he starts booting and then, when red figure appears, he starts booting from the beginning. recovery mode doesn't work... What should i do?

Have you tried a full wipe and then reflash the ROM?

Guest pyan09

Hi,

Anyone got same problem with mine? I can't use the search button on my phone, already looking around the forum but didn't find anything. Currently I use FR18 Beta 2. Really appreciate if someone can help me out. Thanks.

Guest MrMastodon
Hi,

Anyone got same problem with mine? I can't use the search button on my phone, already looking around the forum but didn't find anything. Currently I use FR18 Beta 2. Really appreciate if someone can help me out. Thanks.

You have probably baked without quicksearch, this will cause that exact problem.

Guest frantic777
@frantic777: If you are referring to original LG kernel, take a look here:

http://www.lg.com/global/support/opensourc...odelCode=LGP990

Ciao

F.

Thanks!

But EternityProject kernel modified by Paul is much more interesting for me... Can someone give me a link to the corresponding repository?

Basically I would like to recompile it with "psycho" OC turned off because some devices does not work with it (including my :-( )

Edited by frantic777

Guest 75markus
Thanks!

But EternityProject kernel modified by Paul is much more interesting for me... Can someone give me a link to the corresponding repository?

Basically I would like to recompile it with "psycho" OC turned off because some devices does not work with it (including my :-( )

here is orig, thread from xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1029799 + link to https://gitorious.org/eternity-prj/eternityprj-kernel-star

but it´s not pauls modified one ...

Edited by 75markus

Guest frantic777
here is orig, thread from xda http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1029799 + link to https://gitorious.org/eternity-prj/eternityprj-kernel-star

but it´s not pauls modified one ...

Thanks, but I knew about original sources, actually I did recompile it and it worked, but phone does not allow to access SDs from computer. Paul told that he used LGE driver in this post, but I have no idea which particular drivers I should embed, and which I should exclude...

Guest Wovchik

any one else with problem starting or playing the Plants & Zombies with the fr18 beta 2?

it hangs here after some minutes or doesn´t event start

Guest frantic777
any one else with problem starting or playing the Plants & Zombies with the fr18 beta 2?

it hangs here after some minutes or doesn´t event start

Try to clean Dalvik cache

Guest DABB

Hello Community,

I have one question to Paul and also to you!?

If I want to bake a cake (FR18), what settings do I need?

I mean, are the given settings/hooks a recommendation from Paul?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

DABB

Guest Paul
It's school half term here in the UK; (30th May - 3rd June). Suspect that he's taking some time off with his family.

Correct! :D

P

Guest Wovchik
Try to clean Dalvik cache

doesn´t help just hanged up again :-( i think is bad coded game if you look at the amazon reviews

Edited by Wovchik

Guest jopeck

[why a new version ? the awaiting thing for me is talk video. ginger 2.3.4 will made it.

cyanogen is too awfull for me. so wait wait and wait....

Guest Wovchik
not working for me , all my games get FC

at my Phone only problem with Plants vs Zombies and Stupid Zombies, other Games are ok

Anyone use Fr18beta2 to play Planst Vs Zombie? Mine was crahsed.

yes here it hangs on random points in the game or doesn´t even starts

On the x2 of my Wife (original Rom no Root ..) it is ok but after second installation

Guest zippyioa

I have the same issue with Plants vs Zombies. It sometimes loads the menu screen, but mostly freezes up before that. If it reaches the menu it usually locks up there too.

Also, I cant seem to run Navizon without FC's as soon as it boots up.

Both of the above worked fine on CM7, but its constant freezes and blackscreens has bought me back to MCR. I want to stay on MCR so is there anything we can do to help fix these FC's Paul?