28 Jul Fr19: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (new: custom kernel)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Wovchik

i don't thing that its only the problem of the MCRs if you look at the Reviews at Amazon you will see that there are many people complaining problems with the game.

I hope Paul can fix it in his Rom and we can play it :D

Edited by Wovchik

Guest DABB

Hello again,

is no one here who can answer my question or would like to answer my question!? :D

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

DABB

Guest Wovchik
Hello Community,

I have one question to Paul and also to you!?

If I want to bake a cake (FR18), what settings do I need?

I mean, are the given settings/hooks a recommendation from Paul?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

DABB

Hello again,

is no one here who can answer my question or would like to answer my question!? :D

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

DABB

with the given Settings ist Paul Testing the Roms. Which Settings do you need is complete your decision.

Read the text of the option too avoid wrong selection.

Guest DABB

Hello Wovchik,

thanks for the quick reply! Have you any recommendations what settings I need or are necessary (e.g. themes or something like that)!?

Is there actually a circle battery with % in the MCR Fr18 Beta 2!?

Like this!? xdadevelopers

Thanks for your help!!!

Best regards

DABB

Guest Unimatrix8472

I am sure that Paul has stopped working on the ROM!! So he has cheated all the people who had payed for the kitchen!

Edited by Unimatrix8472

Guest djmcnz
I am sure that Paul has stopped working on the ROM!! So he has cheated all the people who had payed for the kitchen!

Read the big warning on the first post.

Guest Wovchik
Hello Wovchik,

thanks for the quick reply! Have you any recommendations what settings I need or are necessary (e.g. themes or something like that)!?

Is there actually a circle battery with % in the MCR Fr18 Beta 2!?

Like this!? xdadevelopers

Thanks for your help!!!

Best regards

DABB

i dont use any themes just add some options like Titanium Backup and remove the batery pop up

the Circle batery works just take the one for MCR 4

Guest PykaTux

Did you read first post? Seams like you didn't.

Future Updates - READ THIS!

By providing this ROM I am not implying in any way that future updates will follow. Due to limits on my time and the fact that I have a large number of devices for short periods of time, it isn't possible for me to continue providing ROM updates indefinitely. Please do not donate / sign up on the assumption that future releases will be available (I don't want you to be disappointed!).

Guest ilos

why did you crying without reading some pages before ???????

Check page 167 post #3338

and page 171 ( just before this one...... ) Post #3420

Paul has a life and we are not his priority that's all.

PS : for information , when you pay for kitchen , you pay for the dedicated server where Paul host it.... you want something free ? take your time and make your own kitchen....

Edited by ilos

Guest DABB
i dont use any themes just add some options like Titanium Backup and remove the batery pop up

the Circle batery works just take the one for MCR 4

WHere can I find the cirle battery for MCR 4!?

Is this the only possibility or are there alternatives like this!? Circular Battery Percentage Mod

And can I add the .zip direct to the kitchen or I should do it later!?

Thanks again!!! :D

Best regards

DABB

Edited by DABB

Guest western

Someone else missing the toggle buttons in the notification area?

I have not clicked the "Remove Music and Buttons " button in the kitchen and i cannot see the buttons in the notification area.

Is this a R18 Beta bug ?

Tested with GB and Froyo Theme, both the same result.

Edited by western

Guest 75markus
Someone else missing the toggle buttons in the notification area?

I have not clicked the "Remove Music and Buttons " button in the kitchen and i cannot see the buttons in the notification area.

Is this a R18 Beta bug ?

Tested with GB and Froyo Theme, both the same result.

read :

Froyo Grey standard theme installed to /system partition

This option includes the Froyo standard grey theme. Selecting this option also disables the music / toggle buttons in the notification shade.

Gingerbread Black standard theme BETA installed to /system partition

This option includes the Gingerbread standard black theme. Selecting this option also disables the music / toggle buttons in the notification shade. This theme is currently in BETA

Guest DABB

Hi everybody,

I have one question, where can I find this tool "circle batery for MCR 4"!?

Like this: xdadevelopers

Or a better one for MCR Fr18 Beta 2!?

How can I implement this tool in the custom rom!?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

DABB

Edited by DABB

Guest gin0v4

hey guys, please test this out:

charge ur phone while its off with an alternative USB to wall charger! there are rumors in some german forums that the USB to wall charger from lg is broken - guys who charged their phone with their ipod wall plug never complained about battery life! testing it right now with my sisters apple ipod usb-wall adapter and the standard lg usb cable - its supposed to work if u just charge the phone via the usb 2.0 port on your computer too :D

would be nice to hear if LG shipped broken wall charger with the p990 who reduce battery life!

Guest Squide

charge ur phone while its off with an alternative USB to wall charger! there are rumors in some german forums that the USB to wall charger from lg is broken - guys who charged their phone with their ipod wall plug never complained about battery life! testing it right now with my sisters apple ipod usb-wall adapter and the standard lg usb cable - its supposed to work if u just charge the phone via the usb 2.0 port on your computer too :D

would be nice to hear if LG shipped broken wall charger with the p990 who reduce battery life!

I found charging the battery with a dock charger, the battery life last longer than charging via the phone.

Guest kruppin

Hm, maybe you're right.. My phone doesn't bearly get hot when I charge it with my old Nokia charger, even though it's more output on both the voltage and ampere.. With the LG charger, it get VERY hot. Will return with results tonight.

Edit: Hm, 2h and 30min since i disconnected the charger, and it still shows 100%.. :D Haven't used it much though, just a phone call 10min. Feels like it's better, but too soon to tell i guess.

Edited by kruppin

Guest the1c3man

Not broken as it works, but i checked mine about 3 weeks ago, it outputs 1 amp! which is like a fast charge and made my phone hot and lock up. So i started to use my old phone charger which is 0.75 amps and although it takes longer to charge does not get as hot and the battery does seem to last longer.

Same thing if you charge via usb on a computer, even slower charge but lasts longer.

check it out and let me know what you think.

Guest kruppin
Not broken as it works, but i checked mine about 3 weeks ago, it outputs 1 amp! which is like a fast charge and made my phone hot and lock up. So i started to use my old phone charger which is 0.75 amps and although it takes longer to charge does not get as hot and the battery does seem to last longer.

Same thing if you charge via usb on a computer, even slower charge but lasts longer.

check it out and let me know what you think.

Yeah, a battery doesn't get as charged with a quick charge, as a slower, thats a fact (for some types of batterys anyway). But thats what wierd, my Nokia charger outputs both higher volt and amps (according to specs anyways) but still feels like it last longer and is cooler during charge. But it's possible it's all in my head. :D Haven't used the phone that much today so..

Edited by kruppin

Guest johnnydj

Li-ion batteries will always last longer if you use a lower mAh charger.

that means charging from USB (500mAh), the battery will last a little bit longer than charging from the wall (1000mAh), since the wall charger puts out twice as much mAh than a computer's USB port.

Edited by johnnydj