28 Jul Fr19: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (new: custom kernel)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Ph4nt0m
Kitchen bug: Checkmarked Titanium Backup, but it doesn't get included in the bake.

::Trym

Well I didn't choose Weather & News and App Advisor but they are both installed. Bug too?

Guest Chromed

Upgraded radio, reverted to Ext3, Installed, and everything is working GREAT!! (feels alot faster).

I did install the google lock zip.. And I have had no problems with it at all...

As others have stated, I too got some apps added, which I had not selected in the kitchen.. But they are fast to remove.

(did not check app advisor, sns etc.. But got them still)

edit; ignore the last part ;)

Edited by Chromed

Guest Damaelyon

Downloading now. I will post my test tomorrow.

Many many thanks for your excellent work, Paul.

And sorry for my english. ;)

Guest goatee

Thanks Paul - first impressions are excellent - re-installed all my 170 apps, and rebooted a couple of times, and it's really smooth (using Go Launcher). One thing which was a problem in FR18b2 was it took an age to load the list of widgets to add a new one in Go Launcher - this is much faster in FR19.

Guest Cyrillus

Fr19 can play plant vs zombie already? currently running Fr17 and i can't play that game, but said running very well on stock rom and CMs, can paul fix this issue please?

thank you in advance, your roms are awesome ;)

Guest goatee

Went to bed 4 hours ago phone fully charged. Woke up with 15% left, and the phone feels warm. Since I'm abroad, the phone is on 2G with no data, so should have only gone down 1-2%. I'll recharge it, and see what happens, but may have to just go back to FR18.

I also wiped battery stats, so thought it could be a weirdness, as the battery re-calibrates, but for the fact that the phone wasn't completely cool.

I have the Google email app, and when I checked partial usage in Spare parts, it was showing as email being the sole culprit (over 4 hours of partial wake lock). It's configured with an Exchange account, to check once an hour - I've also now set that to manual, but it shouldn't have been a big deal for it to try once an hour, and then find it has no data connection.

Edited by goatee

went back from cm7. using moboplayer the mkvs don't seem to play a lot smoother compared to before, but ofcourse I uninstalled all lg apps including the videoplayer so i haven't tried that one yet. using 0504 baseband and ril. voice quality of the korean radio is still lightyears ahead of all other ones.

about this image, it does seem smoother compared to earlier releases, even though cm7 still responds better at stock settings. it's just that I keep having major problems with gps on cm7, which i will need soon :-)

Guest crazy_elmo

Unchecked SNS Applications and F-Secure. but they are still being installed.

Problem solved, this happened when i included the zip for the lockscreen.

Edited by crazy_elmo

one hour of usage... battery down from 100% to 69%. using same ril as cm7 on 0606 rom with 0502 baseband. swapped to spanish ril again to see if that helps things on 2.2.2.