28 Jul Fr19: MoDaCo Custom ROM for the LG Optimus 2X with Online Kitchen (new: custom kernel)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Sorensiim
I just cant get the market to download anything no matter what I try. The market loads up but it wont start a download

It worked on the original ROM.

Have you tried signing in to google talk on the phone?

Have you tried signing in to google talk on the phone?

Yes no luck there. it dosen't login (My date is correct as well as the time and the time zone).

I am going to try Fring. if it will log me in I will be happy with it.

Guest Sorensiim

My phone just rebooted while lying on my desk. Untouched, doing nothing. From black screen to LG boot logo and then the LG/Modaco boot animation... :D

Guest wuthton
I just cant get the market to download anything no matter what I try. The market loads up but it wont start a download

It worked on the original ROM.

It was the same for me, no Market downloads and I couldn't sign into Talk either. I had to revert back to stock.

Edited by wuthton

Guest gensplejs

Well i have had some market issues even with correct date/time.

Clearing market data usually solves it.

Edited by gensplejs

pa1 performance audit test now online in this post.

If you have market install issues and your date / time is correct, please do 'adb shell chmod -R 0771 /data/data' from ADB (this will be fixed in the next update).

P

Guest AlexandrKiev

If you have market install issues and your date / time is correct, please do 'adb shell chmod -R 0771 /data/data' from ADB (this will be fixed in the next update).

P

I have a big problem with Fr6.

Today my phone lock up several times. I made downgrading of my phone to Fr4 and phone start work normal (without freezing) but after i saw new 5 Apr: MCR Performance Audit (pa1 online - feedback requested!) i made update Kernel to Fr6 again. Now phone lock up again.

Somebody know why this happened?

Guest defectivereject

P

Just get a "bad mode" response

Guest Korumera

Dont know if it's FR6 or winamp itself, but music is stuttering like crazy :D

edit: Tried poweramp free that works a bit better but it still stutters. Sometimes really really bad, it sounds like the music just hangs for a tiny bit. It's very strange. I'll try to move it to extern sd perhaps that works better.

Edited by Korumera

Guest defectivereject
Try 'adb shell busybox chmod -R 0771 /data/data' :D

P

That worked ./adb-mac shell busybox chmod -R 0771 /data/data

But i'd already rebooted and that seemed to have done the trick though. still did the command regardless as it can do no harm!

Guest d3rb3rt
My phone just rebooted while lying on my desk. Untouched, doing nothing. From black screen to LG boot logo and then the LG/Modaco boot animation... :D

same just happened to me, running FR6 almost complete vanilla

Guest ralli1300

Hi Paul,

thank you for your great work. I baked my Fr6 and it's running smooth. I have one great wish for the kitchen:

http://android.modaco.com/index.php?s=&amp...t&p=1654382

in fact that you can control the brightness of the "touchbar", it will be cool if the touchbar will pulsate (i dont know the correct word for this, so i will explain it shortly: from 0µA (off) in small steps in short time to a max from (ex) 1000µA and then back to 0µA). and this for every x seconds until the message is read / the call is "confirmed".

best would be if you could make three settings in the app for "pulsate speed", "delay between pulsate" and "maximal brightness".

This would make my day !

Edited by ralli1300

Guest planeth

just went from stock to fr6.

great work paul. phone seems much faster now.

a few problems i've noticed:

1 fc on first boot.

fc when pressing keyboard settings in menu.

music stutters (music is on internal sd)

besides that i'm happy so far. you made my desire a much better phone and now my o2x. kudos.

i've just installed the rom withe the kitchen works but i have an error on wifi..how i can resolve that?

What is the error you are getting ?

Guest hermanndj

Paul, i followed the instructions to install the modaco root and the FR4 modaco worked perfettamente.i'm not an expert.. how do I fix it now?