[rom] Cyanogen 7 + tablet tweeks

Guest add.thebad

Guest Raydroid

What challenges and facilities of this ROM?, whether the necessary systems have been running stable as USB HOST mode-CLIENT?, or whether the accelerator has been running normally? what about the camera? Please explain. Thank you. :)

Guest Frazer

am i missing something? I've downloaded the rom, flash went okay and its looks amazing but I cant find the market. tried to install and messed up the rom! And ideas on what i'm doing wrong? What version of market should i be flashing, if any?

Thanks

Guest add.thebad
Is this suitable for everyday use yet? or should I wait for the stable release?

its not bad now, id say work a try i use it for every day and get along fine but i dont need bluetooth

Guest add.thebad

04 is out now very smooth now!!!

a lot of under the hood work has gone in to this thanks to murdoc and bumble bee on his kernell

makes it alot more usable i would reccomend this now

Guest premieral
Is this suitable for everyday use yet? or should I wait for the stable release?

depends how brave you are :) i love to see what is in the other roms so i check them all out and have a play, but always go back to my fave so far but this has sooo much promise being 2.3 and with the improved accelerometer it has to be a hot tip for the future :)

***edit***

also thanks to Adam for bringing it to the forum

Edited by premieral

Guest Minimonkey
I cant get it to install.

I keep getting a status 7 error.

I use ClockworkMod and flash via sd card is this the correct procedure?

Are you ticking the box "wipe data and cache"?

Guest phil8715
Are you ticking the box "wipe data and cache"?

what box?

I am flashing it via clockworkmod.

I do a full backup, wipe data, factory reset clear cache and and clear dalvik cache.

Guest wipeout140

i would check the md5 then, in-case the download is bad also Minimonkey was talking about installing the update through ROM Manager instead of doing it the manual way.

Edited by wipeout140

Guest phil8715
aww right, I will try that.

Just tried via Rom Manager and got the same error message.

When I download it from a pc it takes me to the Harmony download, is this correct? If not then i am downloading for the wrong device.

Edited by phil8715

Guest Minimonkey
My wifi is screwed. I'm right next to the router but the Vega wont keep its wifi connection for more than a second. Please help.

Reboot router and vega? Get the vega to forget the network and try connect again. Maybe Update router firmware or Update Rom on vega.

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest premieral
My wifi is screwed. I'm right next to the router but the Vega wont keep its wifi connection for more than a second. Please help.

I had wifi issues as well, just kept scanning , had to switch wifi on and off a few times until it found any networks :)

Guest premieral

I had wifi issues as well, just kept scanning , had to switch wifi on and off a few times until it found any networks :)

Guest phil8715

Just installed it. It looks good with no wifi issues.

I am using my ZTE Blade as a personal wifi hotspot.

Thanks for the help guys.

Guest bazanime
Just installed it. It looks good with no wifi issues.

I am using my ZTE Blade as a personal wifi hotspot.

Thanks for the help guys.

Yeah well lucky you. I'm back on R8 rom, I'll try again when issues have been worked out but its nice having Gingerbread on Vega.