[rom] Cyanogen 7 + tablet tweeks

Guest add.thebad

Guest Alexzandro

:D :o :(

its allways nice to see you device at the top of the list isnt it ! :D

:D

It is the best part of the game being on a neverending development. I couldn't enjoy being an A...e user anymore, jumped from symbian hacking to Android and I'm really happy.

Regards

Alessandro

Guest buff69

Hello all. my Rom manager doesn't work properly when I click on update Rom or enter recovery or down load latest rom. Nothing happens also dspmanager force closes all the time is there something I can do to make it all work as it should do thanks in advance

Guest Minimonkey
Hello all. my Rom manager doesn't work properly when I click on update Rom or enter recovery or down load latest rom. Nothing happens also dspmanager force closes all the time is there something I can do to make it all work as it should do thanks in advance

If you hold down the power till the menu comes up then select reboot then select recovery. Does that work to get into recovery?

Edited by Minimonkey

Guest premieral

member fun_ in xda forum has found a fix for the market aps missing ;) this is all that stops cm7 being perfect for day to day use for me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest premieral

Thought I would bump this back up, with all the fuss over android 3 I think this fully working gingerbread is being forgotten. Now on nightly 110 it is superbly smooth,fast and tablet tweaked.

Guest Oldbarzo
Thought I would bump this back up, with all the fuss over android 3 I think this fully working gingerbread is being forgotten. Now on nightly 110 it is superbly smooth,fast and tablet tweaked.

Hi

Agreed running N110 now and fantastic and fast. Although I have to say that the Vegacomb Beta 1.6 is also an amazing piece of development, pity about the lack of proper

Flash on it, but CM 7 is what I am using on a daily basis. Just sometimes the Nightlys seem to go backwards a bit and loose some functionality i.e. N108 and 109.

Stransky

(Douglas)

Guest Minimonkey

+1 Loving gingerbread

Guest gazmon2424

anyone got problems with flash and this build, 10.1 does not seem to work with opera or dolphin, any help??

i cant decide if 10.3 has a slight stutter or my wifi is slow as it seems very slightly jittery when i let it load then play but i have sound and picture??

10.2 seems the best quality picture but with this version i have a picture and no sound on you tube desktop page

any thoughts as to what i should do

gazmon

Guest premieral
anyone got problems with flash and this build, 10.1 does not seem to work with opera or dolphin, any help??

i cant decide if 10.3 has a slight stutter or my wifi is slow as it seems very slightly jittery when i let it load then play but i have sound and picture??

10.2 seems the best quality picture but with this version i have a picture and no sound on you tube desktop page

any thoughts as to what i should do

gazmon

Sorry 10.3 and dolphin work fine for me

Guest gazmon2424
Sorry 10.3 and dolphin work fine for me

well they do for me to be honest but isnt 10.1 and 10.2 optimized a bit better for tablets?

cant get them 2 to work fully

Guest omniajet13

i just upgraded to nightly 112 the only problem i seem to have is a force close of dsp manager . can anyone help with any suggestions for this?

Guest dibbles
i just upgraded to nightly 112 the only problem i seem to have is a force close of dsp manager . can anyone help with any suggestions for this?

Same happened to me. I just used a system application remover to remove it and thus prevent the error notification. It is held within system/apps AFAIK as an apk file.

Guest premieral
Same happened to me. I just used a system application remover to remove it and thus prevent the error notification. It is held within system/apps AFAIK as an apk file.

what has changed from 110 to 112 ?

apologies , i meant what important changes if any from 110 or is it just a few cosmetic items of no real importance.

***** edit again ******

stopped being lazy and went and had a look :)

Edited by premieral

Guest dibbles
what has changed from 110 to 112 ?

apologies , i meant what important changes if any from 110 or is it just a few cosmetic items of no real importance.

***** edit again ******

stopped being lazy and went and had a look :)

B)

easy enough to remove the DSP function though.

Guest premieral
:)

easy enough to remove the DSP function though.

you say that it took me a while until i realised my root manager was read only B) then it came out a treat :D