[It's finally here!] Printed screen protectors to cover "San Francisco" print

Guest john.smith

Guest ohyesman
Ordered protectors + jelly case on the 16th, got a mail saying it was sent on the 20th (tracking shows it was sent the 17th though) and got it in my mail on the 23rd. And here I was expecting it to take at least another week!

That was quick. I ordered Jelly Case + Screen Protector Overlay (Pack of 3) on the 19th, paid and got receipt from paypal not not heard a dicky bird yet!

Whats the normal timescale to expect a email saying its being sent and tracking etc??

Guest Richard_Arkless

I got mine 3-4 days ago, it took a little over a week through singapore mail, tempted to make a little review on the screen protector and the case, who would be interested?

the charger issue that some people are experiencing isn't happening for me (im even dangling the phone from a cable and no problems, the case I got is the milky white case (it also hasnt got that sofiz logo on the back) so maybe its made from a newer batch or this issue isnt present in this version of the case but is on the others

Edited by Richard_Arkless

Guest leopesto
well will not buy a new black...thus would I prefer without brand name.

how long it takes to send the silicon case???

http://en.4px.cc/Track.html?objTrackDto.ha...e=RF062455789SG

This is my parcel's track (I live in Switzerland too).

ordered at 15.06, shipped at 16.06. I'm still waiting. :)

EDIT: came today.... 12 days it took B)

Edited by leopesto

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Maxsas360

All I can now say DO NOT BUY DCMUGEN SCREEN PROTECTORS. I bought matte ones and I just lost money. It was a matte one. It should have been fingerprint proof and It is not and it has a weird effect like the screen is wet and It has that rainbow effect all over the screen

Guest john.smith

Let me assure you that protectors at Sofiz aren't suffered from the rainbow issue.

The reason for each effect is that the matte material isn't high density enough and hence distorts lights from the screen.

The issue appears most with iPhone4 Retina screen, or any other higher resolution LCD.

However, for the fingerprint issue, I would be pretty surprised because even the cheapest anti-glare screen should be finger print free.

So allow me to recommend you a piece of screen protector at www.sofiz.co.uk, message me and I should arrange some special offer to you (since you can compare the two side by side).

All I can now say DO NOT BUY DCMUGEN SCREEN PROTECTORS. I bought matte ones and I just lost money. It was a matte one. It should have been fingerprint proof and It is not and it has a weird effect like the screen is wet and It has that rainbow effect all over the screen

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GGerikP

Thanks for the input guys! I had been searching for something that seemed credible; then finally I found this thread and video. Don't know how old the video actually is, but it plus the working coupon code; it was all good enough for me. Besides, I had to buy two, so that worked out even better.

Oh, and I bought a shiny black and purple one of these:

http://sofiz.co.uk/store/product.aspx?model=12&pid=38

For about £2 a piece and £4 total for the shipping. I think with the discount it was about £7.75.

• 2 months later...
Guest Chuzzwuzzer

Looking on the website for the pack of 3 printed overlay screen protectors but can only see single ones.Am i missing something or can u only but the single ones now ?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chuzzwuzzer

First download a flashlight app to make your screen 100% white all over.

Second, put some sticky tape on your screen and then peel it off to remove any specks of dust or dirt.

Third, position your screen protector on your phone (with the covers still on it) and tape it loosely to your phone's case, so you can get the alignment right.

Fourth, lift up the protector and peel off the bottom cover, so you're ready to start sticking it to the screen.

Fifth, making sure you keep the alignment, go down the screen protector slowly, pressing with a credit card to make sure there aren't any bubbles.

Sixth, pull off the top cover of the protector, along with the tape (which is also stuck to the top cover.

Seventh: admire your millimeter perfect, clean screen protector :P

Followed these instructions sucessufully but is there a top cover to remove ? All i can see is the bottom layer with the white tab.Doesn't look to me like there is a top cover.