[It's finally here!] Printed screen protectors to cover "San Francisco" print

Guest john.smith

Guest john.smith

Edit: 25-May-2011

Delayed, revised, and finally here! It's both a printed overlay and a clear screen protector. Based on the contribution in Modaco community, we have made what you requested!

post-202484-0-16625900-1311049115_thumb.

It's sold at ~US$2.03 each (can be settled in Euro, Pounds and other currencies) plus shipping.

Please LIKE us on Facebook. Your support is greatly appreciated! (Purchase link can be found inside)

http://www.facebook.com/sofiz.co.uk

http://www.sofiz.co.uk/

Edited by john.smith

Guest Lew247

The word Android looks great - but the picture ruins it, shame

if the top was just black with the one word it would be a great product

I agree with all the above.

There is a reason that phones have a black border around there screens instead of pictures :D

I'd actually prefer one that said "Blade" but in a pinch I'd take one with simply 'Android', the droid itself? No thanks. otherwise nice work.

Edited by cgk

Guest probals
Not quite in production or got pricing yet, but it's a screen protector that actually covers the entire screen with a black frame plus Android logo and the word printed.

Subscribe to this thread and I will update you guys for further news. Your input is also welcome.

android_sticker.jpg

android_sticker2.jpg

I would love it if it just had the Android word on the RHS. The picture spoils it for me.

Would buy. Please have a way to deliver outside the EU.

Cheers!

Guest john.smith

Consulted SOHOGOPHER on eBay. Actually there is another design (which they didn't give me.

It appears that the factory also accepts a minimum quantity of a few hundred pieces only.

So yeah, perhaps you guys can draft what you have in mind, and see the feasibility of making them into an actual product.

There is no standardized "Blade" font, so I don't know where we should begin with. Or how I can tell SOHOGOPHER that.

I heard (unconfirmed, please don't take my word for it) the retail price will be around US$5, but again, I am not the boss so I don't know how they are pricing it.

Prefer one that said Blade

If it just had that android text without the image, I'd buy a pack :D

I would buy some if they were plain black: no logo, writing, picture, etc.

Agreed with all the above. Either plain black, or plain with a simple, centered 'Android' or (preferably) 'Blade' text header, no garish picture, and I'm in for a pack. If a Blade text header is elected I would say the choice of font becomes very important.

Something like this has been a long time coming, so thanks in advance. :D

Guest jakobitm

ZTE Blade would be the best, but as it's trade mark so you probably can't. BLADE is good as well.

Edited by jakobitm

Guest muller37

Even though the San Fran logo doesn't bother me too much (kinda looks like sony eriksson logo at a quick glance) i would definitely consider the android logo in that font without the picture. would be great if came with sticker to cover orange logo on back aswell! :D

Guest jakobitm
Even though the San Fran logo doesn't bother me too much (kinda looks like sony eriksson logo at a quick glance) i would definitely consider the android logo in that font without the picture. would be great if came with sticker to cover orange logo on back aswell! :D

Yopu can get it from here m8

Back Sticker

i would definately buy some of these! I agree with the comments that it would be better without the android man. people are always asking me why my phone says san francisco on it, people seem to struggle with it being the name of the phone!