[It's finally here!] Printed screen protectors to cover "San Francisco" print

Guest john.smith

Guest john.smith

Thanks for your comments. As said the material is from Taiwan so the quality is better than US$1 for a pack of 3 kind of clear protectors.

We trimmed the edges for easier application due to the feedbacks from customers. Of course, you should align the protector based on the earpiece.

Here's one BAD example of how protector IS NOT ALIGNED properly. (OK I am just too lazy to reapply it, if you must, just use 2 pieces of scotch tape to get it out and get it to the right position again.

badly_aligned_protector.jpg

For those who are interested but not made a purchase, please LIKE us on Facebook and get the link there.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sofiz/105104566241226

Got mine on Friday, very speedy delivery. A couple of points:

1. I managed to put the first one out of the packet on my Blade without any bubbles; this is either luck or a sign of very good quality.

2. The actual screen protector is a bit small when compared to the Nilikin one that I previously had. This isn't a biggy, but there is about 1mm at the top and bottom of the protector which isn't covered.

All in all, very good.

JohnT

Guest unrandomsam
Edit: 25-May-2011

Delayed, revised, and finally here! It's both a printed overlay and a clear screen protector.

printed_protector1.jpg

Standard price = HK$40.00 (roughly US$5.20 or EUR3,70) free shipping for pack of three (one of each pattern).

Please LIKE us on Facebook. Your support is greatly appreciated! (Purchase link can be found inside)

So are these at least as robust as the 3M ones (The test for those is 5000 scrapes with steel wool) and they are about a fiver (for 2).

Guest esaitchkay
Hi

Maybe a stupid question... but how to use it / mount it or whatever.. on the phone?

First download a flashlight app to make your screen 100% white all over.

Second, put some sticky tape on your screen and then peel it off to remove any specks of dust or dirt.

Third, position your screen protector on your phone (with the covers still on it) and tape it loosely to your phone's case, so you can get the alignment right.

Fourth, lift up the protector and peel off the bottom cover, so you're ready to start sticking it to the screen.

Fifth, making sure you keep the alignment, go down the screen protector slowly, pressing with a credit card to make sure there aren't any bubbles.

Sixth, pull off the top cover of the protector, along with the tape (which is also stuck to the top cover.

Seventh: admire your millimeter perfect, clean screen protector :D

I got the screen protectors today; really fast delivery. I screwed up like the example in john.smith's post, but oh well, still looks pretty good. I'll just wait until I feel like putting another one on.

EDIT: also, they look pretty nice and feel good. :D really happy with them.

Edited by esaitchkay

Guest TCTUK

I'm glad you are all enjoying them. Unfortunately despite the fact that I designed one of them, mine still hasn't arrived! :D

John, any idea where mine has gotten to?

Guest TCTUK
I'm glad you are all enjoying them. Unfortunately despite the fact that I designed one of them, mine still hasn't arrived! :D

Just an update. My protectors arrived today and they look great. Very pleased with them.

Cheers John. :D

Guest john.smith

Oops! Replied to a dated post.

Thanks and post up your photo and be proud of your design!

Edited by john.smith

Guest john.smith

Yes, just state the colour (as below) so we can send it accordingly:

Colours of jelly case for ZTE Blade / Orange San Francisco

Transparent/ see-through colours:

SMOKED GREY

CLEAR/ TRANSPARENT

GREEN

ORCHID/ PINK* We called it pink but it looks more like orchid especially in grey machines.

Solid colours:

GLOSSY BLACK

MILKY WHITE

LADY PINK* New colour, please check it out here: http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...e/#entry1685915

Please remember to LIKE us on Facebook and get the link for purchase there:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sofiz/105104566241226

Do you have Glossy Black cases avaible? I would love buying 1 pack of protectors + 2 cases for 110$ HDK <3
Edited by john.smith

Guest WildeRNS

hi, recieved today two packs of screen-protecrotrs, very fast delivery!!!! thanks!

in a few days will try it!

Edited by WildeRNS

Guest MightyTree

Just wanted to say thanks for making these! :D Bought 2 packs and it took only 9 days from order to delivery - really quite quick! Applied the first screen protector with no problem either - I usually screw application of these and end up using 2 or 3, but with a combination of Roph's application guide earlier in this thread (thank's Roph) and perhaps the quality of the protectors as someone mentioned earlier, no bubbles or anything. Look great.

Edited by MightyTree

Mine arrived a few days ago. Fast delivery. Expected 2-3 weeks, took about a week. :D Good quality considering the price.

Unfortunately I messed up one of the protectors (didn't clean the screen correctly, some dust particles and therefore bubbles remained), but the second one worked perfectly.

Just a suggestion, maybe it would be great to be able to order three of the same designs instead of a pack with one protector of each design.

Edited by Guest

Guest cjbigboy

Got mine in 9 days from ordering, :D

As they are slightly smaller than my previous protector, I found it easier to position and apply.

No dust or bubbles and looks great

thanks very much!! :D

Guest jakobitm

Applied mine on Friday. Phone finally looks like a phone, not a toy. Very good quality, no bubbles at all. Well done.

jakobitm

Guest KillerMackem

Got mine but unfortunately had to be binned as the black part that covers the 'San Francisco' had bits peeled away from it so I could see parts of the 'San Francisco' texts underneath. Mentioned this on the Facebook page, no reply, but people posted after me were acknowledged or replied to? Oh well.

Guest Jaboloid

Where can u buy these scr. protectors? The facebook link only shows jelly cases etc but not scr. protectors :s

Also, if u buy a jelly case, do u get a discount on the scr. protectors?

thx! :D

Nice work listening to Blade users before producing these!

Guest Phil001

I am looking for just the solid black 'gloss' jelly case.

Should i just order from your normal website and state 'solid black'?

Does the solid black have the 'sofiz' branding? (don't really want this)

Many Thanks, and good job on the screen protectors, got mine on and they look good!

Edited by Phil001

Guest cd492

The Delivery to Europe is really pretty fast. I`m not sure but I think it took me not more than a week to get them. I ordered 1 case + 3 protectors. So thanks guys.

Guest Psyloid
The Delivery to Europe is really pretty fast. I`m not sure but I think it took me not more than a week to get them. I ordered 1 case + 3 protectors. So thanks guys.

Got them yesterday, took a day or ten on standard delivery, i like them, but it would have been better if the print was on the underside or inbetween a layer, would have been prettier as the black paint is a fingerprint magnet and it doesnt wipe off that well

Guest john.smith

Great to hear this, and if anyone is interested in getting the pack plus jelly case now, more new colours are available:

Clear (transparent) with hexagon pattern:

- Smoked grey (best seller)

- Clear/ translucent

- Green

- Orchid

*Sky blue (coming soon next week)

Solid glossy colour, works best with the matching machine

- Piano black (best on grey machine)

- Milky white (best on white machine)

- Shiny pink (best on white mahcine)

The link is available at our Facebook page:

I am looking for just the solid black 'gloss' jelly case.

Should i just order from your normal website and state 'solid black'?

Does the solid black have the 'sofiz' branding? (don't really want this)

Many Thanks, and good job on the screen protectors, got mine on and they look good!

post-202484-1307776993_thumb.jpg

Edited by john.smith

Guest john.smith

Please send me a PM with your purchase details. We miss out Facebook messages because it does not have a notification system.

Thanks buddy!

Got mine but unfortunately had to be binned as the black part that covers the 'San Francisco' had bits peeled away from it so I could see parts of the 'San Francisco' texts underneath. Mentioned this on the Facebook page, no reply, but people posted after me were acknowledged or replied to? Oh well.

Guest Phil001
Great to hear this, and if anyone is interested in getting the pack plus jelly case now, more new colours are available:

Clear (transparent) with hexagon pattern:

- Smoked grey (best seller)

- Clear/ translucent

- Green

- Orchid

*Sky blue (coming soon next week)

Solid glossy colour, works best with the matching machine

- Piano black (best on grey machine)

- Milky white (best on white machine)

- Shiny pink (best on white mahcine)

The link is available at our Facebook page:

Hi,

Could you please confirm the following

1 -On the Sofiz site it states "Available in: Smoked Grey, Translucent, Green & Pink"

Has this just not been updated with new colours yet? Do i just state 'Piano Black' in the paypal checkout message?

2 -Does the Paino Black case have any branding on it? (ie the Sofiz logo?)

Thanks