8 Apr r2: Stock Performance Pack

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Lucky-Strike

Hi Paul,

I found some users here, on XDA and on some french forums that are experiencing reboots when unmounting/remounting SD card with particular conditions since they installed that patch. I'd like to contact you for precision and logs if needed, maybe through MP ?

Edited by Lucky-Strike

Guest pearpear
Hi Paul,

I found some users here, on XDA and on some french forums that are experiencing reboots when unmounting/remounting SD card with particular conditions since they installed that patch. I'd like to contact you for precision and logs if needed, maybe through MP ?

I've just upgraded fomr 10a to 10c is this performance pack appliable to v10c too?

Guest o2mike

Hey Paul, are you going to update this patch for the new LG update?

Would be great, since I have the impression, that the phone felt snappier before the update and I used a stock software with this patch.

Guest Januwar

Hi Paul,

another great job. Faster and smoother..

But I got that annoying teethering prob as well. Both USB and WiFi crashes phone.. Any idea?

How can fix be uninstalled? Restoring backup in recovery?

Thanks and respect!

Guest soundsk

I'm sorry to bump this thread, but did this issue ever get resolved?

I'm running stock and i'd like to try this performance patch, but not at the expense of losing tethering and/or having random reboots...

Cheers!

Guest soundsk
i really think im missing something but searched everywhere... how do you apply this fix? i have root & cwmod

I installed CWM, put zip file on SD card. Boot CWM, chose "install zip from card" i think, navigated to the zip i had previously put on SD and selected it.

I did this for the dexopt patch, and since then i've already gone back to stock recovery and stock ROM. I'm still afraid to try this one, because i like my phone completely stable as it is now. People talk about reboots and tethering crashes after applying this and so i'm holding out for now...

I'll guess I'll wait for the LG gingerbread update, and if that doesn´t cut it performance-wise, then i'll start trying out these patches and Paul's ROM's...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest kakemanx

Might be me, but this patch caused a bootloop :S

Stock ROM 0606 BB

boots to the LG animation.. freezes... reboots to LG animation, phone states at bottom of screen "checking system", then just reboots... well...

Did a nandroid, and have come to terms that i'll have to live with the LG cockups :S

Guest JugglerLKR

Stock ROM 0606 BB

boots to the LG animation.. freezes... reboots to LG animation, phone states at bottom of screen "checking system", then just reboots... well...

Did a nandroid, and have come to terms that i'll have to live with the LG cockups :S

Paul. Would you please update your framework performance pack for latests V10C roms (606,626)?

Guest gin0v4

Stock ROM 0606 BB

same, 606 baseband + 10c (installed via smartflash tool)

would luv to use stock rom but the big fatty clock on the top right corner is so annoying^^ only using custom rom cuz of this :)

Edited by gin0v4

Guest Peterfdevries
Paul. Would you please update your framework performance pack for latests V10C roms (606,626)?

Or is it possible to use the same performance pack?

Guest gin0v4
Or is it possible to use the same performance pack?

its not, tried it several times with different cwm versions :)

paul just told me he will update the performance pack once he is done with his rom :rolleyes:

Edited by gin0v4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest el_Charlie

Any chance of getting this to work with the latest stock ROMs???

I'm using 10c and it freezes on boot. So I extracted the lisqlite.so file and replaced using root explorer. It's working fine but the services.jar is still the same.

Cheers!

EDIT: Holy S**t, this is my first post! How rude I am! Hello, I'm from Venezuela and yesterday I got my Optimus 2x. Greetings!

Edited by el_Charlie