[ROM] New CM6.1 Roggin/Dario93 V2

Guest Dario93

Guest DC Lou

Dear Dario:

TKS for ur effort first.....Can you help me to solve my question?

Is the kernal of this one 2.6.29 or 2.6.32?

Tks for your kindly reply...^^

Guest Dario93
Dear Dario:

TKS for ur effort first.....Can you help me to solve my question?

Is the kernal of this one 2.6.29 or 2.6.32?

Tks for your kindly reply...^^

.29 :)

ATM nobody managed to port .32 kernel to liquid!

You're welcome :)

Guest fantong

hi Dario93

Does this rom support smb sharing, I don't found cifs.ko and utf8.ko in system/lib/modules

Can I use these libs from other rom instead.

Sorry for my bad English

Guest HIN_____
Ok, this should be the good one: BT Fix

so this one totally fixed the bluetooth problems?

and does OC , Swap , apps2ext and app2SD GUI works fine??

oh, one more thing, does all LEDs working?

cuz all LEDs(besides battery LED) broken in CM7

sorry for so much question, but I can not find answers in here...

thanks a lot.

Guest Dado93
Ok, this should be the good one: BT Fix

I'm sorry but don't work! I turn on bluetooth successfully but if i try to receive a file the Liquid restart after a few second... Is strange because other phone found the Liquid and the Liquid found the other phone... :)

Guest HIN_____
I'm sorry but don't work! I turn on bluetooth successfully but if i try to receive a file the Liquid restart after a few second... Is strange because other phone found the Liquid and the Liquid found the other phone... :)

never mind,and thanks for giving us a "most close to the perfect" CM rom

and i am facing another problem here,

how can i turn on the apps2ext man?

app2sd gui from market FC whenever i click on it

and move apps to ext function from recovery will makes boot loops..

Edited by HIN_____

Guest xdxdxdxdxdx

dalvik-cache still storage at /cache/...can dario move it back to /data/ at next release?light sensor still has some problem.(it get FC at setting-cyanogen setting-user interface-automatic backlight-edit other level)it should fix ATM.it works well at miui.

Guest jobe2306

i have no market and can't install apps from SD Card, even after 2 re-flashes...

i have wiped everything one by one, and wipe all in the end...

Guest Xtrem krnage

I'm so glad you refreshed this "old" rom wich I consider the best out there. The speed is simply amazing even at 576 mhz, I find that apps are faster to install compared to CM7,Miui etc. Also free ram is huge, I have more than 100mb per moment :)

Also free internal space is better, about 40 mb more thant cm7, miui for example

I have only one request for you : can you make a Gingerbread theme for it ?? 'cause I tested some before and everytime I lost miss call/sms leds

By the way, excellent work, waiting for a bluetooth fix and hoping for a Gingerbread theme :)

Edited by Xtrem krnage

Guest Dario93

Guys, I managed to fix bluetooth,now the phone can send/receive files without any problem :)

EDIT: Not completely true at all... the file is transferred,but when transfer finishes,the phone automatically reboots :S

Edited by Dario93

Guest Dario93
I'm so glad you refreshed this "old" rom wich I consider the best out there. The speed is simply amazing even at 576 mhz, I find that apps are faster to install compared to CM7,Miui etc. Also free ram is huge, I have more than 100mb per moment :)

Also free internal space is better, about 40 mb more thant cm7, miui for example

I have only one request for you : can you make a Gingerbread theme for it ?? 'cause I tested some before and everytime I lost miss call/sms leds

By the way, excellent work, waiting for a bluetooth fix and hoping for a Gingerbread theme :)

Here is the Gingerbread theme by xdxdxdxdxdx: http://www.mediafire.com/?6r27f67u1fmot6z :)

Guest Dario93

Now bluetooth is working fine,just read first post about the first reboot :)

NEW VERSION UP! :)

P.s. Now that all HW is working I asked for official support from Cyanogen :)

Edited by Dario93

Guest albi86

[EN]

Hello Dario, I installed this rom and seems to be magnificent. I encountered a big problem, titanium backup sees that the partition a2sd is only 170 mb with only 30 mb free! Why? Of all the roms that I tried, this is the first time I like a bug, how can I fix this? Thanks :-)

[iT]

ciao dario, ho installato questa rom e sembra essere magnifica. Ho riscontrato un problema grosso, titanium backup vede la partizione a2sd solo di 170 mega con soli 30 mega liuberi !!! Perchè ? Di tutte le rom che ho provato, questa è la prima volta che mi capita un bug simile, come posso risolvere ? Grazie :-)