[ROM] New CM6.1 Roggin/Dario93 V2

Guest Dario93

Guest albi86

[EN]

dario I saw on your site that you put this rom highlighted in green. You do not understand that the a2sd does not work or rather only partially? It seems to me that more people have written! So if you can not solve the problem, agrees that the yellow-highlighted because if other people are in danger of losing no time to set up and believing that everything works, but it is not.

Edited by Lancez

Guest gnufabio
[EN]

dario I saw on your site that you put this rom highlighted in green. You do not understand that the a2sd does not work or rather only partially? It seems to me that more people have written! So if you can not solve the problem, agrees that the yellow-highlighted because if other people are in danger of losing no time to set up and believing that everything works, but it is not.

[iT]

dario ho visto che sul tuo sito hai messo questa rom evidenziata di verde. Non hai capito che l'a2sd non funziona o meglio solo in parte ? Mi sembra che in più persone l'abbiamo scritto ! Quindi se non riesci a risolvere il problema, conviene che la evidenzi in giallo perchè se no altre persone rischiano di perdere tempo installandola e credendo che funzioni tutto, invece non è così.

Do you understand that HE is the developer and HE can value HIS ROM as he wants? I think you should be more respectfull to the devs, it's not the first time you misbehave. If you think that this rom is unstable, simply don't use it.

Guest Dario93
Do you understand that HE is the developer and HE can value HIS ROM as he wants? I think you should be more respectfull to the devs, it's not the first time you misbehave. If you think that this rom is unstable, simply don't use it.

First of all,many thanks to you gnufabio :)

Secondly, yeah,this is not the first time you flame here and on other mine/CDTeam threads. And this is not the first time we say you always the same thing: SHOW RESPECT for anyone in this forum,developers included,of course.

But what is even worse than continuing flaming ,at least in my opinion,is that you never replied to my/gnufabio's or other's posts,even to apologize. Now, just stop flaming in our threads (and what about apologizing,uh?)

Ah, I put this ROM in green because AFAIK broken Darktremor's a2sd scripts doesn't affect functionalities/stability/performance of the ROM (moreover I used apps2ext only one time,I don't like this feature). However,I'll put a note after the ROMs download link,just to specify that apps2sd is a Work in Progress.

Guest HIN_____
First of all,many thanks to you gnufabio :)

Secondly, yeah,this is not the first time you flame here and on other mine/CDTeam threads. And this is not the first time we say you always the same thing: SHOW RESPECT for anyone in this forum,developers included,of course.

But what is even worse than continuing flaming ,at least in my opinion,is that you never replied to my/gnufabio's or other's posts,even to apologize. Now, just stop flaming in our threads (and what about apologizing,uh?)

Ah, I put this ROM in green because AFAIK broken Darktremor's a2sd scripts doesn't affect functionalities/stability/performance of the ROM (moreover I used apps2ext only one time,I don't like this feature). However,I'll put a note after the ROMs download link,just to specify that apps2sd is a Work in Progress.

Totally agree with you and gnufabio, RESPECT !!!!!

and just a curious question, how do you handle the lack of Rom problem without apps2ext??

:)

Edited by HIN_____

Guest albi86
Do you understand that HE is the developer and HE can value HIS R

OM as he wants? I think you should be more respectfull to the devs, it's not the first time you misbehave. If you think that this rom is unstable, simply don't use it.

(En)

gnufabio feel, why do not you mind your own business for once? I wrote to Darius or I wrote to you? Who are you the lawyer for Dario? Now you've really fed up because you also say things without meaning! a good developer of Roma, take account of the bugs that people are just to improve the Roma. rom a good developer, it does seem like the writing that the ROM is stable and bug-free when in fact it is absolutely right! Stop it right now to answer you in the place of Darius who only lose time, I hope that your answer Dario giving an adequate explanation.

Edit : i have read know dario

Edited by Lancez

Guest Dario93
Totally agree with you and gnufabio, RESPECT !!!!!

and just a curious question, how do you handle the lack of Rom problem without apps2ext??

:)

Oh,it's just a matter of substituting right scripts,gonna complete this soon :)

Guest gnufabio
(En)

gnufabio feel, why do not you mind your own business for once? I wrote to Darius or I wrote to you? Who are you the lawyer for Dario? Now you've really fed up because you also say things without meaning! a good developer of Roma, take account of the bugs that people are just to improve the Roma. rom a good developer, it does seem like the writing that the ROM is stable and bug-free when in fact it is absolutely right! Stop it right now to answer you in the place of Darius who only lose time, I hope that your answer Dario giving an adequate explanation.

(It)

senti gnufabio, perché non ti fai gli affari tuoi una volta tanto? io ho scritto a Dario oppure ho scritto a te? tu chi sei l'avvocato di Dario? adesso mi hai proprio stufato perché dici anche cose prive di senso! un bravo sviluppatore di rom, tiene conto dei bug che le persone trovano proprio per migliorare la rom. un bravo sviluppatore di rom, non fa come gli pare scrivendo che la rom è stabile e priva di bug quando invece non è assolutamente cosi! adesso finiscila di rispondere te al posto di Dario che perdiamo solo tempo, spero che mi risponderà Dario dando una spiegazione adeguata.

Edit : i have read know dario

First of all, please, write in english. People (not italians) could not understand what you write.

Secondly I reply because I hate this lack of respect. You don't just say "hey, there is a bug". No, you reply without any kind of respect. He knows there is a bug. I think he can value if a rom is ready for daily use or not, and nobody asked you to be the judge of developers' thought.

+1 for ban

Guest albi86
First of all, please, write in english. People (not italians) could not understand what you write.

Secondly I reply because I hate this lack of respect. You don't just say "hey, there is a bug". No, you reply without any kind of respect. He knows there is a bug. I think he can value if a rom is ready for daily use or not, and nobody asked you to be the judge of developers' thought.

+1 for ban

First of all, it seems to me that he wrote in English at least you do not have serious vision problems! I also wrote in Italian, because we do not know English well, I thought I saw you clarify who is Italian by Dario. Secondly, I informed the bug several times without being taken into account in any way, then I would say that you should first respect the people who waste their time testing rom and giving comments on it in order to improve the work by dev, okay? Then finish it to make a controversy because I simply asked to dario why dario he had put Rom among the final bug-free and after that I and other forum users have found and reported bugs, that's all! It is you who are making unnecessary controversy and the next time I write to dario would like answers from him and not you that has nothing to do. I have no disrespect and if dario thinks that I have disrespected him, then I apologize.

Guest Splux
ehmmm, can we just talk about the rom issues here?? :)

+1

------------

To someone who uses the alarmclock; does this alarm have the "Dual-button"-mode/function as in CM7?

If so, I am so gonna flash this instead... :)

Guest dontakeshit

I can't get the market working at all. Tried installing gapps, but the market won't allow me to download or install any apps. Just says download unsuccessful.

Guest RazorICE

I get Installation Unsuccessful, trying to install Google Maps from Market. But not sure if this is due to ROM or not (either way, it's much better than CM6 ROM I was using before, where GPS wouldn't work (or only work after several minutes)!)

Guest fpbasilio

if I have 4. 008. 08 Rom + t&l installed, what do I need to do to use this Rom? do I have to reflash 4. 002. 14 or 4. 008. 08 and wipe then flash this Rom, or I can flash cm straight away?

Guest zorginho
if I have 4. 008. 08 Rom + t&l installed, what do I need to do to use this Rom? do I have to reflash 4. 002. 14 or 4. 008. 08 and wipe then flash this Rom, or I can flash cm straight away?

I think that u just need to wipe and flash.

Guest mstation

Dario, if you update the first post with a new rom can you please make it very visible.. i just want to be sure i don't miss it..

my bugs:

sms led doesn't work

proximity sensor doesn't work sometimes during calls

also i was used to have the wake up alarm app from the metal edition, is there a way i can install it on this rom please?

thanks

also is it correct that on the liquid A1 i get 200MB free space? i don't think it is right since i can't install anything else now that have about 110mb free..

Edited by mstation

Guest HIN_____
Oh,it's just a matter of substituting right scripts,gonna complete this soon :)

No man,i mean what is your settings that you daily use :)

I think apps2ext is kind of slowing the phone down right?

Guest albi86

Absolutely not, indeed, the a2sd old method (ext partition), greatly speeds up the phone because the ext partition is much faster compared to a FAT32 partition (a2sd method Froyo up).

Guest gst0098
Trying to restore most apps with titanium backup doesn't work either. Says install unsuccessful.

I have exactly the same problem, also the market is not working, it can download but is unable to install most of the applications.

Tomorrow I will try to investigate a little bit deeper with adb.

Guest Dario93

Sorry,I misunderstood :)

However my usual configuration is no swap nor apps2ext... I used these functions only one or two times and even if it's true that they speed up the phone as albi said ,I never got used to them :P Also ,with this CM you can move all the games or heavy apps on SD with the Froyo way,without getting FCs so I use a lot this function :)