[ROM] new 2.3 rom

Guest rexchun

Guest JPMD69
i have managed to add Portuguese too .some days later i will upload

GOSH, You are the MAN!

Thank you very much. Look forward for the link.

Best

Guest smg22rus
yes you are ringt ,you can use power button to disconnet call in the setting.

You're going to fix it?

And do not forget about the backlight button, please.

Edited by smg22rus

Guest rexchun
You're going to fix it?

And do not forget about the backlight button, please.

now i have no way to fix it ,becuase blade has a sensor that we don't have .

backlight button?

Guest smg22rus
now i have no way to fix it ,becuase blade has a sensor that we don't have .

backlight button?

When you harvest the button it lights up when let go it goes out. but it must shine for some time. (Google translator)

Guest rexchun
When you harvest the button it lights up when let go it goes out. but it must shine for some time. (Google translator)

i know your mean,in orign 2.2 even you use 3 virtual keys ,it will be lighten,and in 2.3 to use 3 virtual keys ,the backlight of button is changed ,i changed the gpio,and i don't know which refers to backlight of button.

Guest rexchun
You're going to continue to release new versions based on new versions of Blade?

PS Still waiting for the Russian language

this time added two languages Ru and Pt

tun.rar is not a flashable zip ,you can use insmod to load tun.ko ,but i don't know whether can use it to connet vpn or not

Nope, it freezes phone when accessed and reboot it a bit later :)

Guest rexchun
Nope, it freezes phone when accessed and reboot it a bit later :)

give me the logcat ,next time i will build it in the kernel.or you can use my last boot.img

give me the logcat ,next time i will build it in the kernel.or you can use my last boot.img

I can't: phone is frozen and than rebooted, logcat is erased on reboot. What exactly is your "last boot.img"? I have ROM from the first post of this thread. Did I missed something?

Guest rexchun
I can't: phone is frozen and than rebooted, logcat is erased on reboot. What exactly is your "last boot.img"? I have ROM from the first post of this thread. Did I missed something?

a guy told me in last rom he can use tun.ko from blade's rom,but this rom can't ,he thought is my kernel's reason.

Thanks for the great ROM!

May be a bug: When you connect to remote storage using CIFS it is only possible to read content. It is impossible to write or delete even with administrator rights. Is it problem of a kernel or a cifs module? Can you check this please?

p.s.: the vibration, when touching underscreen sensor keys is also highly appreciated!

Edited by SZK

Guest predo1306

rom is very good. only have a problem with fm radio, if anyone has a problem and almost made it perhaps possible to make a fix? Thanks in advance.

Guest The Cageybee
Thanks for the great ROM!

May be a bug: When you connect to remote storage using CIFS it is only possible to read content. It is impossible to write or delete even with administrator rights. Is it problem of a kernel or a cifs module? Can you check this please?

p.s.: the vibration, when touching underscreen sensor keys is also highly appreciated!

Just checked this and read/write is working fine here.

What mount options do you have set?

If under options you've got 'ro' somewhere in the string you'll only get read only. For read/write you need 'rw' in there somewhere.

Regards,

The Cageybee

Just checked this and read/write is working fine here.

What mount options do you have set?

If under options you've got 'ro' somewhere in the string you'll only get read only. For read/write you need 'rw' in there somewhere.

Iam Using cifs manager to mount, it uses "rw" to mount i think. on stock 2.1 firmware everything worked fine, with the same mount settings. What cifs.ko you used? Is it the standard cyanogenmod's module? Can you post it here?

Guest The Cageybee
Iam Using cifs manager to mount, it uses "rw" to mount i think. on stock 2.1 firmware everything worked fine, with the same mount settings. What cifs.ko you used? Is it the standard cyanogenmod's module? Can you post it here?

I'm using the cifs module from the blade.

cifs.zip

Guest JPMD69
rom is very good. only have a problem with fm radio, if anyone has a problem and almost made it perhaps possible to make a fix? Thanks in advance.

Yes, would like to have the FM Radio back (sometimes I do not have WiFi coverage, so the old FM would be nice)

Thanks for all your ROMS!

I'm using the cifs module from the blade.

Your module seems to be slightly different, but works same.

P.S.:I now tried & had a success to modify or delete files through root explorer only, strange, other file explorer say they can't delete file... What can it be?

Guest JPMD69
people have given someone solved this problem to see the number of incoming calls and if so how? Thank you in advance!

Just choose another lockscreen. :-( That's how I did it.