nVidia drops support for Tegra Harmony

Guest JingleManSweep

Guest stoolzo
Come on thats a piss poor excuse ... How long does it take to click on 'Search' and type in 'Honeycomb' ... If people didnt keep making new threads about the same subject over and over again, you wouldnt need to search for the most relevent thread. That's the whole point.

I can understand people making new threads regarding issues they have, thats fair enough ... but we get a new 'games' thread every month or so. As stated you wouldnt need to use the search button if people actually used the existing threads.

Have you ever considered that the mods have lives, all forums have them and for good reason, they shouldnt have to sit here merging threads all day long because people are lazy and or stupid and can't be bothered to use the search function.

The reason why myself and others are vocal about it is because most of the mods on this forum are also mods on other forums as well. They don't have time to keep merging threads all the time, so we (the people that give a s***) try to educate people into how to conduct themselves properly. It's as simple as that really .. it isn't personal; (like you have made it) ... its trying to make the place less cluttered and a better place for people to find information.

yawn

Guest elvis333
Come on thats a piss poor excuse ... How long does it take to click on 'Search' and type in 'Honeycomb' ... If people didnt keep making new threads about the same subject over and over again, you wouldnt need to search for the most relevent thread. That's the whole point.

I can understand people making new threads regarding issues they have, thats fair enough ... but we get a new 'games' thread every month or so. As stated you wouldnt need to use the search button if people actually used the existing threads.

Have you ever considered that the mods have lives, all forums have them and for good reason, they shouldnt have to sit here merging threads all day long because people are lazy and or stupid and can't be bothered to use the search function.

The reason why myself and others are vocal about it is because most of the mods on this forum are also mods on other forums as well. They don't have time to keep merging threads all the time, so we (the people that give a s***) try to educate people into how to conduct themselves properly. It's as simple as that really .. it isn't personal; (like you have made it) ... its trying to make the place less cluttered and a better place for people to find information.

Of course they have lives and they also have a job to do on here why are you getting involved and taking it personally. If this was your forum i could understand you having a grudge with people starting threads, but fortunatley its a public forum for everyone and the last thing you want is people trying to tell other users what to do. If i searched for honeycomb id have to look through the whole thread which i would not as i have a life and that would be to time consuming for a piece of information that i didnt even know about and it may not of been in there. If you can send me the link to where this has been posted before id be very grateful. Stop trying to be a hero and just ignore the thread if you dont like it. Its as simple as that.