New Baseband 1035.21_20110405 ?

Guest ottuh

Guest Raven1

After the update all I have noticed:

Lost my root(Had to redo it, no problem)

Handcent and a few other apps stopped working. Either by Force Closing at random times or when opened, or with lost icon on my home screen. After reinstall they work fine again.

GPS might be faster, used it a lot today and it has been quite fast at finding sattelites(Faster than my DHD). I dont know how fast it was before. Call Quality was fine before imo.

A bit OT: Is there a way to restore apps after a factory reset, so that I dont loose progress in Angry Birds or my Swiftkey dictionary and Market Link(For future updates). Will Titanium backup do all this?

Guest emprize
After the update all I have noticed:

Lost my root(Had to redo it, no problem)

Handcent and a few other apps stopped working. Either by Force Closing at random times or when opened, or with lost icon on my home screen. After reinstall they work fine again.

GPS might be faster, used it a lot today and it has been quite fast at finding sattelites(Faster than my DHD). I dont know how fast it was before. Call Quality was fine before imo.

A bit OT: Is there a way to restore apps after a factory reset, so that I dont loose progress in Angry Birds or my Swiftkey dictionary and Market Link(For future updates). Will Titanium backup do all this?

why dont u just do a nandroid restore?

Guest Raven1
why dont u just do a nandroid restore?

If I do a nandroid restore it will restore back to the old software, right? I thought it was a complete backup?

Guest Richard P.
Bad link :)

It's in this forum: http://android.modaco.com/content/lg-optim...ril-1301920892/

;-)

Got it installed (finally able to flash after about 10 time-outs, not sure what I did different the 11th time, but ok...)

Call quality was and is good, GPS was and is good... but do seem to get a bit more reception with the new one. Could be a placebo effect though.

No issues encountered yet... running both the performance patched LG base ROM and Paul's latest and greatest vanilla.

Richard P.