[ROM] Japanese Spring - Gen 2 only

Guest Len Ash

Guest be4con
Battery life is really good in general. Battery drain occurs only after "using" cache (browser, e-mail, market?) and stops after reboot. I had the same with Swedish Spring.

No battery drain with re-flashed ROM though.

Re cache to SD I've found an app that does the job.

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-c0a8bf2e.html

Thanks very much, let me know how you get on with it. I'll flash my wife's phone again if there are any issues with battery drain but too early to say for sure now.

Guest Sauce25

No matter what I cannot get the phone, net, SMS or S!Mail to work on my Softbank Liberio 003Z (ZTE Blade Gen 2) after putting on Japanese Spring or any other rom. The system boots up just fine but nothing works. I always wipe cache and user data in clockwork recovery too. I've went through all the settings and everything is the same as when I am on my original Softbank rom.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Guest Len Ash
No matter what I cannot get the phone, net, SMS or S!Mail to work on my Softbank Liberio 003Z (ZTE Blade Gen 2) after putting on Japanese Spring or any other rom. The system boots up just fine but nothing works. I always wipe cache and user data in clockwork recovery too. I've went through all the settings and everything is the same as when I am on my original Softbank rom.

Anyone have any thoughts?

When you say "boots up", what do you mean by that? How far does the phone get?

Guest Sauce25
When you say "boots up", what do you mean by that? How far does the phone get?

It boots up completely. I can go into settings, setup gmail, etc. But nothing works.

Guest Len Ash
It boots up completely. I can go into settings, setup gmail, etc. But nothing works.

I'm struggling a little as to what doesn't work... sorry.

Could you be a little more descriptive - as in "I press the Email icon and the Email program doesn't open" or "When I press the Camera icon, the Camera never starts/opens, the home screen just stays as before"

Guest Sauce25
I'm struggling a little as to what doesn't work... sorry.

Could you be a little more descriptive - as in "I press the Email icon and the Email program doesn't open" or "When I press the Camera icon, the Camera never starts/opens, the home screen just stays as before"

Don't really know how much more descriptive I can be but here goes:

Everything opens when I hit their icons. However, when I press phone and put in a number it tries to dial but fails and never actually dials. When I write a SMS or S!Mail(aka text messaging) and hit send it never sends. It just sits there and says "Sending"(even in the status bar). I also do not receive any new text messages. When I try to use the browser it does not connect to any website. It loads the browser but fails to connect to any site. When I click on Market it opens but it never connects to the market. The 3G icon changes to H and back quite often. When I click on gmail it shows my emails and even gets new ones but will not send emails. When I try to add a hotmail account it will fail adding it automatically but it will work if I put in the settings manually. However, it will not send out emails but it will receive new ones. Programs work but I cannot send emails, I cannot send or receive text messages, I cannot send or receive phone calls.

As I said before: "No matter what I cannot get the phone, net, SMS or S!Mail to work". Basically I cannot use the phone as a phone.

• 2 weeks later...