[SKN] WinDroid Theme [UPDATED]

Guest ssi42

Guest MimomaN

Hello ,

please bro i need help .. i can't remove the lockscreen after installing it

how to remove it ?

every time i try it says " Ssi42 ginger lock was not completely removed . do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs ? "

and nothing happens .. i tried a lot of soft reset and restart but no luck

also i disabled the lock pin

please tell me how to remove it and restore my default one " i am using younn SPB droid rom "

Guest ssi42
Hello ,

please bro i need help .. i can't remove the lockscreen after installing it

how to remove it ?

every time i try it says " Ssi42 ginger lock was not completely removed . do you want to remove it from the list of installed programs ? "

and nothing happens .. i tried a lot of soft reset and restart but no luck

also i disabled the lock pin

please tell me how to remove it and restore my default one " i am using younn SPB droid rom "

First go to \windows\appmgr delete it from there and then install the attached cab. You will get the default lock/unlock screen.. (no slider lockscreen)

please can some one tell me where to get the latest build of manilla 2D as all in one cab

thanks

Look here SztupY's M2D i think M2D 21 is the latest..

Disable_WM6.5_Lockscreen.cab

Edited by ssi42

Guest samsungfreakk

I know this is most likely a stupid post but I need help. Ive installed this but when I try to open the M2DTP_loader it says already opend, and when I goto the config and apply it gives me error. Do ive to download something else?

Guest ssi42
I know this is most likely a stupid post but I need help. Ive installed this but when I try to open the M2DTP_loader it says already opend, and when I goto the config and apply it gives me error. Do ive to download something else?

Is the iphonetoday plugin open on your homescreen? If its open you can't load it, cause M2Dtp loader is just to open it. And can you give me a screenshot of the error or what says it exactly?

Edited by ssi42

Guest samsungfreakk
Is the iphonetoday plugin open on your homescreen? If its open you can't load it, cause M2Dtp loader is just to open it. And can you give me a screenshot of the error or what says it exactly?

Theres nothing open on my homescreen, altough I installed all the cab files. Also when I try to open the M2DTP loader trough my programs it gives me an error. Says something about certification or component not found. I just soft reseted it, and tried to install that iPhonetoday again. Now it gives me an error ; Openkey(HKCU/software/manile2d_todaypage) ERROR.

EDIT: Oh wait... U need M2D program...? Can you give me the link for a cab please?

Edited by samsungfreakk

Guest ssi42
Theres nothing open on my homescreen, altough I installed all the cab files. Also when I try to open the M2DTP loader trough my programs it gives me an error. Says something about certification or component not found. I just soft reseted it, and tried to install that iPhonetoday again. Now it gives me an error ; Openkey(HKCU/software/manile2d_todaypage) ERROR.

Go to M2Dtp config and look if the plugin is added? Not sure but i think that the coordinates are filled but there is no plugin, tap and hold on the box of the plugins and choose iphonetoday, than apply..

Guest samsungfreakk
Go to M2Dtp config and look if the plugin is added? Not sure but i think that the coordinates are filled but there is no plugin, tap and hold on the box of the plugins and choose iphonetoday, than apply..

iPhone was already in it, ima give up on this. Ive tried all programs possible, andokid, andromnia,ifonz , manilla,... Im ruining my whole phone is giving me errors from all sides now,

Guest marcx987
Yes that's them, but i have no options left, i really don't know the problem, on my phone it's working, sorry bro.. :)

'

ur theme i would put under those needs m2d 2.0 to use. i tried m2d 2.0 and th clock_bg and weather were on the home tab but m2d 2.0 is full of bugs least the one i found. and most fixes are for wm 6.5 so 6.1 misses out on stuff

I got m2d 2.0 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750

Whered u get copy of m2d 2.0 from.

Guest ssi42
'

ur theme i would put under those needs m2d 2.0 to use. i tried m2d 2.0 and th clock_bg and weather were on the home tab but m2d 2.0 is full of bugs least the one i found. and most fixes are for wm 6.5 so 6.1 misses out on stuff

I got m2d 2.0 from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=541750

Whered u get copy of m2d 2.0 from.

Try this one: M2D Pack

Edited by ssi42

Guest samsungfreakk

Ok I just hard reseted my phone, because I had 10versions of M2D on it... Can you give me a step by step explanation of what to download/setup. Ive got nothing atm.

Thank you.

Guest ssi42
Try this one: M2D Pack

Have you tried this one? There is inside an instruction file, install them. Then install sublime or ginger M2D theme and soft-reset. Second install the cab with IphoneToday + M2DTP and soft-reset..

Edited by ssi42

Guest samsungfreakk
Have you tried this one? There is inside an instruction file, install them. Then install sublime or ginger M2D theme and soft-reset. Second install the cab with IphoneToday + M2DTP and soft-reset..

Followed what u did but now i dont have anything on my homescreen. Samsung widget is gone to.

K I turned the Touchflo widget on in the settings, it said launching Touchflo and then said error from M2Dtp_loader, error detected : No active plugins.

Edited by samsungfreakk

Guest ssi42
Followed what u did but now i dont have anything on my homescreen. Samsung widget is gone to.

K I turned the Touchflo widget on in the settings, it said launching Touchflo and then said error from M2Dtp_loader, error detected : No active plugins.

Bro they are all working on my phone, maybe the problem is wm6.1

Maybe you cant run m2d 1.9/2.1 on wm 6.1, I dont know what to do, i want to help you but yeah i cant say anything sorry bro..

Guest marcx987

thx for link to the m2d pack it seems to work better and finally got it to work all the way. the bugs i was getting with the m2d i was using were still(not being able to add ppl or programs, select anything in comm manager, settings, etc)

I was able to figure out what was wrong u have to download the htc wm6.1 menu enhancement in order to get them to work properly when u touch them or else will have to use the 4way navigation to click the options

now i have my modifications working but need to move the weather stuff down below the clock. and the analog clock stopped working agn although it was working at first.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest haluk444

in the WINDROID GINGER the upper bar is like white android taskbar and have a black box behind the clock. I am using a wqvga screen, so how can I find it?

Guest haluk444

please someone answer me what task bar has black box behind the clock like ginger theme taskbar? what is this theme's name ? It looks like an easy question

Guest ssi42

please someone answer me what task bar has black box behind the clock like ginger theme taskbar? what is this theme's name ? It looks like an easy question

srry i dint saw your post. The whıte taskbar ıs from a blackgtx theme by me.

(kusura bakma gormemişim, bılgın olsun blackGTX temasıdır. Ben gınger´da sadece taskbar kullanmıstım)

http://www.multiupload.com/DC5WZ0WW3L

Guest sevsman

Dude I love your work !!!!

Do you know of a way to have either theme without the box that surrounds the clock?

I know that the box in Ginger is opaque but is there a way of making it totally clear?

Once again, huge thanks for your hard work mate :)

Edited by sevsman

Guest ssi42

Dude I love your work !!!!

Do you know of a way to have either theme without the box that surrounds the clock?

I know that the box in Ginger is opaque but is there a way of making it totally clear?

Once again, huge thanks for your hard work mate :)

Thx bro :D Put the png file inside the rar\zip in your windows folder and overwrite it..

hh_hm_clock_bg.rar

Edited by ssi42

Guest sevsman

Can't do it pal :(

It's read only and I can't change the attribute, also it tells me I don't have permission to overwrite it... :unsure:

It's not a huge problem if it can't be done.......

But it would have made it amazingly perfect for me... :D HaHa

Any other ideas mate?

Thanks for the fast help too :)

Guest ssi42

Can't do it pal :(

It's read only and I can't change the attribute, also it tells me I don't have permission to overwrite it... :unsure:

It's not a huge problem if it can't be done.......

But it would have made it amazingly perfect for me... :D HaHa

Any other ideas mate?

Thanks for the fast help too :)

Do it with resco explorer, you cant overwrite wıth the standard fıle explorer :D

RESEXP2010.cab