[GEN1&GEN2][ROM]CM 7.0.2stable + Nxx TPT Image for easy Install

Guest curl66

Guest wbaw
Unfortunately, unable to download from "filesonic"

Can anyone confirm the file available in http://www.mediafire.com/?0lmhrzh917l11ly

the same "CM 7.0.3 Blade TPT.zip" ?

any alternative links would be much helpful..

cheers

Yes that's the same one, there's also a multiupload link here (size: 105.8mb md5: ce0780ab4104903edc957688b65d598b)

Edited by wbaw

Guest cartoone
Yes that's the same one, there's also a multiupload link here (size: 105.8mb md5: ce0780ab4104903edc957688b65d598b)

Thanks wbaw. Much appreciated

Also if this can be added to the first post, it would be helpful for others.. cheers

Edited by cartoone

Guest wbaw
Thanks wbaw. Much appreciated

Also if this can be added to the first post, it would be helpful for others.. cheers

They're in the first post in my thread, this is curl66's thread. All 3 links are the same file, I uploaded them all myself, you should confirm that your download matches the md5 I posted.

Edited by wbaw

Guest commander_keen
you need do build yourself a TPT with wbaws script and edit the partitionsize.

there is a topic for this.

Do you mean this thread? http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...ol-alpha3-gen1/

Then unfortunately this only works with Gen1 but as current CM-versions require Gen2 and your nice work (thanks) uses Gen2 also, I'm unsure where to start as my Gen1 phone is Gen2 now.

Edited by commander_keen

Guest nrev
This is a TPT Image to Install CM 7.0.2 stable to your ZTE BLADE (Base Lutetia ...)

What does "Base Lutetia" refer to in the first post instructions?

Guest Totyasrác
if you are back on GEN 1 just flash the JJ9 TPT or the find the CM7 GEN1 TPT here in this forum.

but format your SD card first , then do the TPT.

camera make use of the SD-Card so if these is broken camera may be wont work

Thanks, I'm back to Gen2 (via Hungarian T-Mobile's official update), tried FLB and now SS RLS5. Still no camera. Reformatted SD - still no success.

Read somewhere that too much pictures on the SD give a hard time to the camera (through the gallery app) so erased most of the pics - no success. Started to give up. But then again: there was no problem with the camera until I used this method... BUT reTPTing didn't help so it shouldn't be a sw-related issue... But also my phone was not dropped or hit so I'd say it shouldn't be hw-related also. Stuck here...

Also there's no mention anywhere about requiring a clean, freshly formatted SD for the TPT process, it says here in the first post: "Download and extract the zip file to your SD-Card of the ZTE Blade so you can see a folder "image" on the SD-Card" - that's all that I've found about it here :unsure:

Edited by Totyasrác

Guest curl66
Thanks, I'm back to Gen2 (via Hungarian T-Mobile's official update), tried FLB and now SS RLS5. Still no camera. Reformatted SD - still no success.

Read somewhere that too much pictures on the SD give a hard time to the camera (through the gallery app) so erased most of the pics - no success. Started to give up. But then again: there was no problem with the camera until I used this method... BUT reTPTing didn't help so it shouldn't be a sw-related issue... But also my phone was not dropped or hit so I'd say it shouldn't be hw-related also. Stuck here...

Also there's no mention anywhere about requiring a clean, freshly formatted SD for the TPT process, it says here in the first post: "Download and extract the zip file to your SD-Card of the ZTE Blade so you can see a folder "image" on the SD-Card" - that's all that I've found about it here :unsure:

there is no need for a formated SD-Card but this is called troubleshooting.

if there is some stuff on the Sd-Card that breaks your came this may help.

Edited by curl66

Guest ogilviea
no you need the GEN1 to GEN2 TPT image script

I must be thick today (and possibly other days)...

The original question (from a gen2 user) was

"Is there any chance of repartitioning after installation? If so, how?"

and the response was

"you need do build yourself a TPT with wbaws script and edit the partitionsize. there is a topic for this."

Where is the topic and script?

Guest commander_keen
Base Lutetia is the name of the german zte blade ..

To clarify that: it's called Base Lutea (rest is correct, it's a German ZTE Blade with 5MP camera)

I must be thick today (and possibly other days)...

The original question (from a gen2 user) was

"Is there any chance of repartitioning after installation? If so, how?"

and the response was

"you need do build yourself a TPT with wbaws script and edit the partitionsize. there is a topic for this."

Where is the topic and script?

I already read that as "it's not possible after installation" (at least not on-the-fly), but I also cannot find a topic on how to create a TPT with a custom/increased system-partition size. I wonder where that mighty Gen2-thing is hidden. ;-)

sidenote: I would vote for 150MB right away, the ROMs start increasing in size anyway (we had 140MB for Gen1 CM7.0.x system partition in past anyway) and I was just about to change the bootscreen and get rid of those green-alien-smilies etc. and can't apply the update-zip in clockworkmod due to a full system partition (oh well, the update is being applied by clockworkmod but afterwards the system won't boot any longer in the worst case or there are just a few free KB left and the things are not applied)

edit: what is the purpose of the increased cache-partitions in some nightlies here btw?

Edited by commander_keen

Guest shootomanUK

Alternative mirrors would be nice

can't download it of there :unsure:

it says

Download Error

Free users may only download 1 file at a time.

im not even downloading anything ! :)

Edited by shootomanUK

Guest ogilviea
Alternative mirrors would be nice

can't download it of there :unsure:

it says

Download Error

Free users may only download 1 file at a time.

im not even downloading anything ! :)

Welcome to UK internet censorship - see here (and many other similar posts elsewhere)

Guest wbaw
Welcome to UK internet censorship - see here (and many other similar posts elsewhere)

What the hell are you on? This is nothing to do with the IWF.

It works fine in the UK, I'm in the UK. There have been 372 downloads from my Filesonic account from the UK, over 3 times more than from any other country, so the IWF obviously aren't doing a very good job at blocking Filesonic :unsure:

It's just if you're using an ISP that shares a single ip address between thousands of customers, like most 3G networks in the UK, then you're going to have problems. This is why I also uploaded it to mediafire & multiupload.

Edited by wbaw

Guest commander_keen

As you didn't say which file you need and some are already mirrored, I just picked the most current stable release which seems without a mirror and uploaded it to mediafire which seems pretty common here. CM 7.0.3 TPT: http://www.mediafire.com/?icswgvzirwzsvud (size: 105.8mb md5: ce0780ab4104903edc957688b65d598b)

Feel free to add it as mirror @Threadowner

@shootomanUK: Please make sure to use the md5 checksum after download.

btw: Still no news on the TPT-issue to increase system-partition-size on Gen2 from me. ;-(

Edited by commander_keen

Guest curl66
As you didn't say which file you need and some are already mirrored, I just picked the most current stable release which seems without a mirror and uploaded it to mediafire which seems pretty common here. CM 7.0.3 TPT: http://www.mediafire.com/?icswgvzirwzsvud (size: 105.8mb md5: ce0780ab4104903edc957688b65d598b)

Feel free to add it as mirror @Threadowner

@shootomanUK: Please make sure to use the md5 checksum after download.

btw: Still no news on the TPT-issue to increase system-partition-size on Gen2 from me. ;-(

it makes no sense at the moment to do a new tpt.

just be paitent.

with the next stable CM7 there will be a new TPT. if its needed to increase system it will be done.

i personaly dont care about other roms since CM7 is for me the one and only.

but read the topic of wbaw gen1->gen2 TPT and the TPT Gen1 repartitioning topic. i am sure i read tere how to modify partition sizes. anyway there was a topic about a windows tool with tahat you can change the sizes of the tpt.

look there:

http://android.modaco.com/content/zte-blad...l-windows-only/

Edited by curl66

Guest wbaw

@commander_keen as curl66 says there is no real need to edit the partitions yet, at least not for me. i use my phone as a phone, to test anything like that means i need to spend time adding up hex numbers & then i need to wipe my phone & re-flash, then spend a while uploading to 3 different sites on my slow connection just to try to quiet the complaints i get. for something that i don't see the point in doing, it's just not worth it to me. if you want to edit it, i suggest you learn how to use a hex editor & hex calculator, appsboot.mbn & partition_zte.mbn are the files to edit.

i'll be updating my repartitioning script when i get round to it, making it compatible with these gan1/gen2 tpts will be quite easy, just a bit time consuming. i'll also be able to make it fully gen2 compatible, so that it works with proper gen2 phones too, thanks to the work done by cpg, but that's even more time consuming.

Edited by wbaw

Guest pinkstuff

Went from gen 1 to Gen 2 not o.k then i went back to gen 1 with the cm7 stable image phone has not been the same since. Even when i want to go back to stock its not having it, i cant even andboot now it says something like Failed - no Fu Goo..

Pulling my hair out - is there some bits of software missing that has been corrupted upon during the gen1 to gen2 upgrade somehow, then when i downgrade back it just does not revert back to ORIGINAL state.. Help HELP HELP.. ANY HELP IS WELCOME

Guest ogilviea
What the hell are you on? This is nothing to do with the IWF.

It works fine in the UK, I'm in the UK. There have been 372 downloads from my Filesonic account from the UK, over 3 times more than from any other country, so the IWF obviously aren't doing a very good job at blocking Filesonic :unsure:

It's just if you're using an ISP that shares a single ip address between thousands of customers, like most 3G networks in the UK, then you're going to have problems. This is why I also uploaded it to mediafire & multiupload.

What "the hell" (as you put it so nicely :) ) I'm on about is the fact that O2/Be Broadband (my ISP) blocks access to Filesonic, or rather route access through an IWF proxy, hence why Filesonic sees download requests apparently coming from the same IP address. Plenty of reports (complaints) of this on the Be and O2 user forums. They don't do this with other filesharing sites. Thanks for uploading to mediafire & multiupload!

Edited by ogilviea

Guest wbaw
What "the hell" (as you put it so nicely :unsure: ) I'm on about is the fact that O2/Be Broadband (my ISP) blocks access to Filesonic, or rather route access through an IWF proxy, hence why Filesonic sees download requests apparently coming from the same IP address. Plenty of reports (complaints) of this on the Be and O2 user forums. They don't do this with other filesharing sites. Thanks for uploading to mediafire & multiupload!

Seems strange that I can download from there without any problem, in the UK, on Virgin Media cable. I wasn't aware the IWF were blocking any filesharing sites, it seems to be another stupid move from them if they are. Weird that it's only be/o2 customers that seem to be affected, if it was the IWF then it should be all major UK ISPs. It looks more like o2/be messing things up to me. It looks very much like o2/be trying to proxy file sharing sites themselves, rather than anything the iwf might do.

http://beusergroup.co.uk/?id=468

I'd complain to my ISP if I was you, because Filesonic certainly isn't blocked by most other UK ISPs. If you ask about getting a mac code, that should get their attention.

My Filesonic download stats prove that the IWF isn't blocking them...

United Kingdom 375

Germany 107

Finland 94

Sweden 93

Austria 58

Portugal 111

Hungary 98

Poland 116

Italy 38

France 34

Guest rferrett

Does the battery need to be above a certain level before you can initiate a TPT? Trying to sort my step mothers new San Fran and the TPT will not initiate, but battery only at about 25% and I wondered if that was it. Have tried volume up alone and volume+menu to no avail.

Guest wbaw
Does the battery need to be above a certain level before you can initiate a TPT? Trying to sort my step mothers new San Fran and the TPT will not initiate, but battery only at about 25% and I wondered if that was it. Have tried volume up alone and volume+menu to no avail.

You should have full battery charge. charge it. this will kill your phone if the flashing process is interrupted at all.

Guest curl66
Went from gen 1 to Gen 2 not o.k then i went back to gen 1 with the cm7 stable image phone has not been the same since. Even when i want to go back to stock its not having it, i cant even andboot now it says something like Failed - no Fu Goo..

Pulling my hair out - is there some bits of software missing that has been corrupted upon during the gen1 to gen2 upgrade somehow, then when i downgrade back it just does not revert back to ORIGINAL state.. Help HELP HELP.. ANY HELP IS WELCOME

try this:

format your SD-Card.

redownload and extraxt the Gen1-GEN2 TPT on Sd-Card, i recommend 7.0.3stable

put sim out of phone

try again

i recommend if your phone works now be happy and stay with CM7.

if you like to go back to stock:

the partitionsize has been changed so you cant go back to stock in one step.

do the GEN2 - GEN1 TPT

check with mr. pigfish if you are back to GEN1

then search the topic of wbaw with repartitioning tool.

do this.

flash stock with cwm or look for stock TPT