[GEN1&GEN2][ROM]CM 7.0.2stable + Nxx TPT Image for easy Install

Guest curl66

Guest Duncan.e

I have a Blade - was gen1, now gen2.

I too am having problems with the phone rebooting, or switching itself off - running 'stable' 7.0.3. Previously I was running 'stable' 7.0.2, but bluetooth didn't work, updating to 7.0.3 cured this issue. Now downloading 'stable' 7.0.3.1-Speedy, hoping it might resolve the issue of re-booting....

Any thoughts on what it could be will be appreciated....

Thanks

Duncan

Guest Amphoras
Used CM 7.0.3 TPT a few weeks ago can i use the nightlys to upgrade or are they only for CM 7.0.2 TPTs.

You can use nightlies.

Guest DWaldie

I've tried to install five consecutive nightlies using ROMmanager and they all get stuck at "installing update" or green android. Removing the battery and restoring is the only answer. Have I missed something?

Edited by DWaldie

Guest curl66
I've tried to install five consecutive nightlies using ROMmanager and they all get stuck at "installing update" or green android. Removing the battery and restoring is the only answer. Have I missed something?

then do it manually.

start into clockwork and apply it there.

be sure to have actuall clockwork , check and upgrade with rommanager.

for me applying nightlies with rommanager works.

Guest curl66
point no 4. which CM do i apply with rommanager.

pont no 5. which stable version will work with my phone.

Stable in the sense calling should work perfectly with mute, clarity etc and there should be no problem with gps or wifi.

i am sorry for my noob questions but i am pretty much new to android.

all after nightly 50 will work

just use the newest nightly because a lot of bugs are fixed.

Guest curl66
Hi Guys,

First off many thanks for the ROM. It installed perfectly.

However, having now installed the ROM im experiencing random shut downs. Mainly when on charge over night when i wake in the morning the phone is off and my bloody alarm hasnt gone off lol. It has happened once or twice during the day too.

Has anyone had this problem before? Or has any idea what the solution could be?

The phone was a Gen1 OLED, i believe this ROM converts it to

Other than this minor problem the ROM has performed faultlessly.

the old 7.03 stable and some older nightlies have this bug. upgrade to a newer nightly

Guest curl66
I have a Blade - was gen1, now gen2.

I too am having problems with the phone rebooting, or switching itself off - running 'stable' 7.0.3. Previously I was running 'stable' 7.0.2, but bluetooth didn't work, updating to 7.0.3 cured this issue. Now downloading 'stable' 7.0.3.1-Speedy, hoping it might resolve the issue of re-booting....

Any thoughts on what it could be will be appreciated....

Thanks

Duncan

this is a known bug in 7.0.3. upgrade to an actuall nightly.

Guest curl66

############################

#

# please, before post questions be sure to read the first post completely!!!!!

#

############################

Guest assassinfi

Umm, I installed the TPT as the post described I followed all orders to the letter.

Now my Blade won't turn on. Not even to "reinstall" the TPT.

Any successions on what I should do next?

edit: I googled the error (before posting here) and tried turning phone on with either volume button pressed.

tried taking out the battery and tried connecting phone to ac power and even the reset button above the sim card.

None of these methods work, I can't get a peep out of my phone... no leds turn on, no vibrate, no screen activity...

I'm getting quite worried... I hope someone can give me a pointer or two...

Edited by assassinfi

Guest amd3000

Hi,

Just wanted to say a big thank-you.

Was about to give up on my blade because of issues with standard orange rom and a fear of flashing a new rom.

I used tpt method to upgrade and am amazed at the results. It was so easy to do.

This rom has restored my faith in android and made my phone a pleasure to use and own.

So far the only tiny flaw i have found is that the charging light does not come on when its plugged into the in - car - charger but hey, who cares :)

Keep up the good work and thanks once again.

Guest curl66
Umm, I installed the TPT as the post described I followed all orders to the letter.

Now my Blade won't turn on. Not even to "reinstall" the TPT.

Any successions on what I should do next?

edit: I googled the error (before posting here) and tried turning phone on with either volume button pressed.

tried taking out the battery and tried connecting phone to ac power and even the reset button above the sim card.

None of these methods work, I can't get a peep out of my phone... no leds turn on, no vibrate, no screen activity...

I'm getting quite worried... I hope someone can give me a pointer or two...

put simcard and sd card out.

1) put battery in and switch on

or

2) put battery out, connect it to power supply, switch on

or

3) check the power switch. its easy that it get moved so the plastic button cant hit it.

try to switch it on without a case. just press the switch with a pencil

4) connect it to usb of pc with battery in, give it a few minutes try ti switch on.

may be your charger died and your battery is empty.

5) can you check with a full loaded battery of an other blade ?

the tpt can only harm your blade if it got interrupted during flashing.

there is a method to flash with a software programm via pc, you can try this.

but if its totaly dead go for replacement. your carrierwill not notice that you flased it.

does cyanogen started up the first time ?

Guest curl66
Hi,

Just wanted to say a big thank-you.

Was about to give up on my blade because of issues with standard orange rom and a fear of flashing a new rom.

I used tpt method to upgrade and am amazed at the results. It was so easy to do.

This rom has restored my faith in android and made my phone a pleasure to use and own.

So far the only tiny flaw i have found is that the charging light does not come on when its plugged into the in - car - charger but hey, who cares :)

Keep up the good work and thanks once again.

dont forget to apply nightlies regulary to avoid bugs. a few are still left ..

Guest DWaldie
then do it manually.

start into clockwork and apply it there.

be sure to have actuall clockwork , check and upgrade with rommanager.

for me applying nightlies with rommanager works.

I think I've done this and the best I have got is through the install but then when I power the phone off and on again it stops at the green android. In clockwork am I supposed to be "apply update from sdcard" or "install zip from sdcard"? I think I have tried both and still failed, I will keep on going until I get it sorted.

Guest DWaldie
install from zip card. You are checking the md5 sums aren't you?

Can you tell me how?

I've sussed it now. And managed to get last nights nightly installed :-)

Thanks for your help.

Edited by DWaldie

Guest assassinfi
put simcard and sd card out.

1) put battery in and switch on

or

2) put battery out, connect it to power supply, switch on

or

3) check the power switch. its easy that it get moved so the plastic button cant hit it.

try to switch it on without a case. just press the switch with a pencil

4) connect it to usb of pc with battery in, give it a few minutes try ti switch on.

may be your charger died and your battery is empty.

5) can you check with a full loaded battery of an other blade ?

the tpt can only harm your blade if it got interrupted during flashing.

there is a method to flash with a software programm via pc, you can try this.

but if its totaly dead go for replacement. your carrierwill not notice that you flased it.

does cyanogen started up the first time ?

Tried 1-4 don't have another blade nearby so the last one is a no go...

I did charge the battery to full before starting the flash.

And I didn't interrupt the flash at least just left the phone on the table and after ~10 minutes picked it up

it didn't respond to anything so I waited a while but when it didn't do anything I tried power button

with no effect and after a bit of frustration I removed the battery... and now I'm stuck... :)

Guest curl66
I think I've done this and the best I have got is through the install but then when I power the phone off and on again it stops at the green android. In clockwork am I supposed to be "apply update from sdcard" or "install zip from sdcard"? I think I have tried both and still failed, I will keep on going until I get it sorted.

if you still got stuck do a full wipe in clockwork.

use install zip from sd-card to install nightlies and other roms

Guest curl66
Tried 1-4 don't have another blade nearby so the last one is a no go...

I did charge the battery to full before starting the flash.

And I didn't interrupt the flash at least just left the phone on the table and after ~10 minutes picked it up

it didn't respond to anything so I waited a while but when it didn't do anything I tried power button

with no effect and after a bit of frustration I removed the battery... and now I'm stuck... :)

what phone do you have .. a UK san francisco ?

if you have still warranty on it bring it back to your carrier

Guest assassinfi
what phone do you have .. a UK san francisco ?

if you have still warranty on it bring it back to your carrier

Finland, Saunalahti operator. I think it still has a warranty, I was just really hoping to fix it here.

I'm currently in Thailand and if I send it back I wont have any phone for at least a month.

But I think I'll just have to buy some cheap phone in the meantime.

Guest DWaldie
if you still got stuck do a full wipe in clockwork.

use install zip from sd-card to install nightlies and other roms

If I were to do a full wipe, install the TPT and then restore using clockwork would my data and apps reinstall. Or would this negate doing the TPT and still leave my phone dodgy?

Guest curl66
If I were to do a full wipe, install the TPT and then restore using clockwork would my data and apps reinstall. Or would this negate doing the TPT and still leave my phone dodgy?

if you retsore with clockwork its obvious that you have still same problem.

better solution is to use titanium and retsore only apps plus their data. no system data.

worked for me.

Guest clayts450

I'm having problems updating from 7.0.2 now (was gen 1 now gen 2 via this TPT method).

I wanted to update to stable 7.0.3 first and then maybe the nightlies.

However, when using ROM manager it firstly asked me to upgrade to Clockwork 3.0.2.7 which I did, then I navigated to my 7.0.3 zip file and it rebooted and stuck on the green Android fella, with the red LED light on. Able to restore by removing battery.

Have tried downgrading Clockwork in ROM manager right back to 3.0.0.4 (or something) plus all the ones in between - same result every time.

Have tried just going into Clockwork the 'old fashioned way' - again no success.

Should I TPT back to gen 1, then TPT up to 7.0.3, or can I TPT straight to 7.0.3 ?

Guest curl66
I'm having problems updating from 7.0.2 now (was gen 1 now gen 2 via this TPT method).

I wanted to update to stable 7.0.3 first and then maybe the nightlies.

However, when using ROM manager it firstly asked me to upgrade to Clockwork 3.0.2.7 which I did, then I navigated to my 7.0.3 zip file and it rebooted and stuck on the green Android fella, with the red LED light on. Able to restore by removing battery.

Have tried downgrading Clockwork in ROM manager right back to 3.0.0.4 (or something) plus all the ones in between - same result every time.

Have tried just going into Clockwork the 'old fashioned way' - again no success.

Should I TPT back to gen 1, then TPT up to 7.0.3, or can I TPT straight to 7.0.3 ?

if mr. pigfish tells you you are GEN2 apply the latest nightly

no need to go back.

but may be a full wipe will solve the problem