[GEN1&GEN2][ROM]CM 7.0.2stable + Nxx TPT Image for easy Install

Guest curl66

Guest jenjenx

Can someone please help to mirror 7.0.3 on something other than filesonic. I can't download from filesonic in the UK.

Thanks in advance

Guest rwalton159

Can someone point me in the direction of the thread which shows the differences between each nightly please.

Thank you

Guest jenjenx

Quick Question.

Do I need to install Google apps seperately?

..and where is the thread with the latest google apps? I remember seeing a thread which also explains what each google apk is so some can be removed. But I can't find it now.

Guest wbaw
Quick Question.

Do I need to install Google apps seperately?

..and where is the thread with the latest google apps? I remember seeing a thread which also explains what each google apk is so some can be removed. But I can't find it now.

No you don't, it's all included.

For future reference gapps are here: http://goo-inside.me/google-apps/

Guest jenjenx

Thanks.

I've downloaded this and followed the guide but I get the following line in the GREEN text when it begins to instal

load /mmcl/image/system.img 83% error!

The installation just hangs here.

I've Hash checked the download.

What could I do now?

Guest wbaw
Thanks.

I've downloaded this and followed the guide but I get the following line in the GREEN text when it begins to instal

load /mmcl/image/system.img 83% error!

The installation just hangs here.

I've Hash checked the download.

What could I do now?

Download a CM7 rom zip from here: http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=blade and google apps from here: http://goo-inside.me/google-apps/gapps-gb-...0503-signed.zip

Remove the battery to turn it off, then boot into clockworkmod by holding vol- & power on. copy both zip files to your phone (use the mounts and storage menu, then mount USB storage), then install zip from sdcard -> choose zip from sdcard for the CM7 zip, then the gapps zip. Reboot.

There must have been an error copying the files to the phone, this is why I say to check the files on your phone using AFV. Luckily it wasn't one of the radio firmware files.

Edited by wbaw

Guest MARKUK1
CM7 Nightly 64 is here (size:105.9mb md5: 44e28599ce03826ebb5917784a4832ba)

great updates are coming faster than ever i had g1 tft orange stock moved straight to n59 cm7 and now am on cm7 n62 or sumthing i didt see n e diff may b am not looking right .plus this new update N64 is it n e better or more stable than N62?

THANKS IN ADVANCE WOULD APPRECIATE N E REPLY

:)

PLUS WHATS THE BEST WAY TO INSTALL THIS UPDATE ROM MANAGER? OR MANUAL CWM OR VOLUME UP AND POWER I BELIVE THATS CALLED TPT RIGHT ?

SORRY FOR SO MANY SILLY QUESTIONS BUT AM TOTAL NEWBI :unsure:

Guest danielwright

Has anyone got hsUpa working after using the TPT images here to upgrade to GEN2?

Test if you have hsUpa working by getting upload speeds > 384kbps in the ookla speedtest available in the market. hsUpa maybe not be enabled on your sim/local transmitter, but its worth a try to see if the GEN2 base firmware in the TPT images here (not the android roms) are enabling hsUpa.

For me its the best feature in GEN2 as hsUpa gives significantly better upload sppeds and pings for mobile data on the phone, but can't get it to work on my blade after upgrading to GEN2 using the TPT images here.

Guest csocsfej

Hello,

i'd like to launch this stuff, Swedish Spring Rls4b on, with ext partition. Backup done.

I've formatted the sd card from android's settings->sd card, this was a bad idea, the device cant see or mount it again - clock.recovery 3.0.1.4 neither.

I think i have to partition the sd card again.

My question is, should i make an ext part again for this process?

And if yes, 256 or 512?

I'd like to upgrade to CM60+TPT.

Edited by csocsfej

Guest robinhud2010

Oh boy! I must be dreaming. Never imagined that a transfer to CM7 >50 nightly will be so easy. Can't thank you enough curl66! :unsure:

Guest ztranger

Hi,

i've flashed my sf with the CM7.0.3 the day wbaw published it.

Smooth and simple (kudos for the tpt!).

So far everything seems ok except when i charge it (usb or ac adapter) it randomly reboots and it may reboot like 1 min after plug in the charger or ~10+ min later.

Are this happening to someone else?

I have the sapoA5 (zte blade, portuguese carrier: TMN.)

Besides that everything seems ok.

Thanks CM crew, wbaw and curl66 for the amazing work!

Regards.

Guest wbaw
Hi,

i've flashed my sf with the CM7.0.3 the day wbaw published it.

Smooth and simple (kudos for the tpt!).

So far everything seems ok except when i charge it (usb or ac adapter) it randomly reboots and it may reboot like 1 min after plug in the charger or ~10+ min later.

Are this happening to someone else?

I have the sapoA5 (zte blade, portuguese carrier: TMN.)

Besides that everything seems ok.

Thanks CM crew, wbaw and curl66 for the amazing work!

Regards.

That's a bug in CM 7.0.3. It has been fixed in the latest nightly builds, or a workaround is to keep the phone awake while charging (settings -> applications -> development).

Guest ztranger
That's a bug in CM 7.0.3. It has been fixed in the latest nightly builds, or a workaround is to keep the phone awake while charging (settings -> applications -> development).

Ok wbaw.. I'll do that in case I wait for the 7.1 instead installing a nightly. Thanks again :unsure:

Guest Phace81
Ok wbaw.. I'll do that in case I wait for the 7.1 instead installing a nightly. Thanks again :unsure:

I had the exakt same bug as you, but it's gone now in the new nighlys.

One thing that I discoverd though.

When I had the reboot while charging bug, my battery life was more then ok, I could use 1-4% over night.

Now that the bug is gone. I use around 10-15% battery during the night.

I guess is way better now that the reboot doesn't happen, but something is using the battery more then before.

Just a heads up if you where going to upgrade :)

Guest ztranger
I had the exakt same bug as you, but it's gone now in the new nighlys.

One thing that I discoverd though.

When I had the reboot while charging bug, my battery life was more then ok, I could use 1-4% over night.

Now that the bug is gone. I use around 10-15% battery during the night.

I guess is way better now that the reboot doesn't happen, but something is using the battery more then before.

Just a heads up if you where going to upgrade :unsure:

Thanks for the tip. Have you tried to calibrate the battery? try this.. it may help you with that issue. zte-blade-blade-modaco-com/323487/battery-recalibration-protip or zte-blade-blade-modaco-com/337537/san-fran-maximum-battery-pro-tip-visualised

Cheers

Guest Phace81
Thanks for the tip. Have you tried to calibrate the battery? try this.. it may help you with that issue. zte-blade-blade-modaco-com/323487/battery-recalibration-protip or zte-blade-blade-modaco-com/337537/san-fran-maximum-battery-pro-tip-visualised

Cheers

Ye I have tried to recalibrate my battery with little success :)

But I will try a guide that you linked. Maybe it will work :unsure:

Edited by Phace81

Guest I900-Nutzer

Just to be sure: when i install a newer Nightly (lets say N67) oder a TPT'd Firmware it's not necessary to wipe/clear any of the Partitions. Or should i wipe the Cache- and the Dalvik - Partitions?

Thx!

Greets

I900-Nutzer