[ROM] Android 2.3.4 | Swiftdroid 2.0 RC0 | Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 RC0 | Mur4ik

Guest fdespotovski

Guest Ernoke

assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-GT540-MUR4IK-signed.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

Guest ilovelg
assert failed: write_raw_image("/tmp/boot.img", "boot")

E:Error in /sdcard/update-cm-7.1.0-RC0-GT540-MUR4IK-signed.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted.

Flash it via fastboot

Guest ilovelg
or mur4ik should better fix it.

well you can wait for fix or flash it via fastboot, also he provided a new revision of Recovery, so it could be you need to flash the new recovery via fastboot first then try to flash the rom via recovery :P

Guest Ernoke
tryed with new recovery first still no luck mate

Cause the error is in the update script imo. Its the last command anyway, so you can safely upgrade with recovery and then flash the boot image to your boot partition using fastboot or flash_image.

Guest Stephen J. Knill
Cause the error is in the update script imo. Its the last command anyway, so you can safely upgrade with recovery and then flash the boot image to your boot partition using fastboot or flash_image.

Yer it's just a script typo basically... and the asserts aren't normally used anyways, so it's fine to continue ignoring that error.

Guest Ernoke

just checked logcat messages what happens when the phone is unable to download the new angry birds update, and got this error:

"W/DownloadManager(1512): Aborting request for download 232: not enough free space in internal download storage, unable to free any more"

Can you tell me where and what could i delete to cleanup? No, i wont do a factory reset.

df -h shows available space:

/system 105M

/data 37M

/cache 7.8M

Edited by Ernoke

Guest Ernoke
just checked logcat messages what happens when the phone is unable to download the new angry birds update, and got this error:

"W/DownloadManager(1512): Aborting request for download 232: not enough free space in internal download storage, unable to free any more"

Can you tell me where and what could i delete to cleanup? No, i wont do a factory reset.

df -h shows available space:

/system 105M

/data 37M

/cache 7.8M

You can find the solution here:

http://lorenzo.villani.me/2011/03/troubles...arket-cant.html

Guest mixlis
nice way showing your respect to other peoples hard work :D

Anyway, openswift m4 shows lots of logcat messages like this:

05-25 12:11:32.810: INFO/ActivityManager(1288): Process android.process.acore (pid 12754) has died.

05-25 12:11:32.810: INFO/ActivityManager(1288): Low Memory: No more background processes.

I 'v showing respect since 1.5 roms . But even now M5 comes with go launcer ? WTF is this bloatware ?

M5 still have memory problems because go apps are hungry for ram, unistalled ASAP.

Anyway at least we have 2.3..

Guest PhilipBerovo

Can anyone tell me if u can use 2.1 dialer and 2.1 clock app widget on 2.3.4 on CM7, and if u can please share the apks and if there is specific way to install to share it, coz the dialer that is included in this mod does not have T9, and i tried to install glass dialer that is from samsung and it says its successful but at the end its not installed .

Guest Exxxyyy

hello to all,

i installed android 2.3.4 and everything is great but i dont have market and youtoube, when i press on icon market or youtube it says this apllication is not installed ???

please how to fix this problem

Guest 56k_Rockstar

What are all these Comments from you? Want to increment your post counter?

@Exxxyyy

Go to Settings->Accounts + Sync and add your googlemail.com accounts. Then they should appear.

Guest Exxxyyy

@Exxxyyy

Go to Settings->Accounts + Sync and add your googlemail.com accounts. Then they should appear.

thanks now i have a market but when i try to download its not working, shows downloading all the time i waited a one hour i try to clear cash and restart phone the problem is not solved

Guest Alan502

Hi! I have v1.9 and I can't send messages? Is this fixed in the last version? Also what's the difference between m1 m2 m3 etc?

Guest Stephen J. Knill
Stephen, the links above dont work anymore. Could you please reupload your packages anywhere?

They are still there (name of Recovery zip was changed slightly), my database was temporarily transfered of to a backup server while my primary went through some hardware changes... regrettably I forgot to initiate a full file transfer before actioning the hardware upgrade which resulted in my server reporting the files as non-existent (as technically they didn't on that server).

You can always view the Directory Index to browse the files I have on my server.

Guest Ernoke
They are still there (name of Recovery zip was changed slightly), my database was temporarily transfered of to a backup server while my primary went through some hardware changes... regrettably I forgot to initiate a full file transfer before actioning the hardware upgrade which resulted in my server reporting the files as non-existent (as technically they didn't on that server).

You can always view the Directory Index to browse the files I have on my server.

Thanks.

Stephen, if you are really interested in your redeployed ROMS, I would recommend doing a d2s version by removing unneccessary stuffs from CM7 and make the ROM smaller, it needs only a few megabytes.

Guest fdespotovski

@Exxxyyy

I posted that for a reason. I need to keep this topic on the top because it's not a pinned topic. And what's the problem?

Edited by fdespotovski

Guest fdespotovski

I post this things to keep my topic on the top.

Edited by fdespotovski