[ROM] Android 2.3.4 | Swiftdroid 2.0 RC0 | Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 RC0 | Mur4ik

Guest fdespotovski

Guest lil_chrissyy

how do i get push notifications theres a option in the cyanogen mod tab in settings but it force closes everytime i click it is there a way to fix this? im running the latest version btw :)

Guest Stephen J. Knill
how do i get push notifications theres a option in the cyanogen mod tab in settings but it force closes everytime i click it is there a way to fix this? im running the latest version btw :)

You don't want that to work anyways, it's set to the Cyanogenmod servers, which do not list the GT540 as a supported device... therefore it would just chew through RAM and battery for no real reason.

Guest H3llT0uCh

Hi.

I have an GT540 with 2.1-update 1 Official of TMN(Portugal).

Is there any way to install this, and in case of sent to warranty recover the original firmwire whithout they notice?

Guest darkteckno

Where do I get the latest clockworkmod recovery? I managed to screw mine up with rom manger

Edited by darkteckno

Guest fdespotovski

Where do I get the latest clockworkmod recovery? I managed to screw mine up with rom manger

It may be in the main zip file where the update.zip is stored.

Guest ilovelg

Its in Fastboot zip file of latest Swiftdroid ROM

P.S. God i hate new modaco template...

Guest felixbbb031

i have read somewhere about that(but now i can not found it) ,when i making a call ,screen get lock automaticly,like by default. now is during a call ,screen is ulocked and when i talking,constantly i keep presing something. everything else about Swiftdroid its just perfect.can someone help me about that issue?

• 3 months later...