[ROM] VegaComb 3.2 - by TeamNewCo and TeamVillain

Guest newbe5

Guest liamb1234
OK, im installing the device drivers now, but this doesnt explain when to run either restore windows or nv flash HELP!!!!

its ok, managed, honeycomb here i come!

Guest windin101
Hey, does it work for you? For me its still the same, always it says it is not able to connect...

some of the early builds porting over Froyo to the ZTE Blade had a similar problem, you had to sign up via 3G before being able to use the google accounts via wifi. i wonder if this is the same issue an its looking for phone hardware thats not there?

Guest owenoliver1
some of the early builds porting over Froyo to the ZTE Blade had a similar problem, you had to sign up via 3G before being able to use the google accounts via wifi. i wonder if this is the same issue an its looking for phone hardware thats not there?

seems really weird if it is because they didnt want it on phones haha oh well need someone to test it

Guest Shaizer

Is everyone using the stock browser? The about:debug method works but it I have to do it everytime the browser/device reboots :S Is there any 3rd party browser which works? I've tried Dolphin browser HD and that doesn't have an option to turn off the openGL. I also had some issues with setCPU (restored with titanium) it kept on FC and the Launcher also kept on FC. Tried Virtual tennis 3D and worked perfectly so 3D graphics is all good I guess :unsure: Man honeycomb is amazing!

Guest liamb1234
It still doesn't work for me though...

Once you have clicked on the link from the first page where are you going? I clicked on the link download now then I had to wait because I don't have a free account.

------Sent from my HoneyComb Vega--------

Guest Willy130683
Is everyone using the stock browser? The about:debug method works but it I have to do it everytime the browser/device reboots :S Is there any 3rd party browser which works? I've tried Dolphin browser HD and that doesn't have an option to turn off the openGL. I also had some issues with setCPU (restored with titanium) it kept on FC and the Launcher also kept on FC. Tried Virtual tennis 3D and worked perfectly so 3D graphics is all good I guess :unsure: Man honeycomb is amazing!

Miren Browser works for me and i read firefox will do also because of theire own enginges.

Guest ricky-f430

Could someone re-upload the ROM please? I've been trying the main link for hours and it keeps timing out! :unsure:

Richard

Guest duvee

i can't seem to get in recovery..?!

i did it all.. 2 sec back 2 sec power 2 sec back.. 3 sec back 3 sec power 3 sec back.. switched to host mode, tried it again.. switched to slave mode, tried it again.. hold several times my power button for 6 sec, and i'm sure the device was off.

all i get constantly, is that it lightens up the screen, and when i release the buttons, it turns off again..

while recovery mode shouldn't lighten up, or am i just a bit sleepy at the moment?

Guest owenoliver1

shouldnt light up or its booting when you do it you will see no sign of life what screw everyone up haha :unsure: do it when no screen on

GO FOR IT MAN

Guest duvee

yeah, see, i wasn't sleeping at all.. it shouldn't lighten up.

and i have gotten in recovery plenty of times, so i should know how to get in recovery i thought haha

djee.. i'm stuck haha

it just lights up after holding power 2 sec (while holding back 2-3 sec).. and after 5 sec of light, it turns off again.

well, i will continue trying, but so far no good haha

Guest owenoliver1

and i have gotten in recovery plenty of times, so i should know how to get in recovery i thought haha

djee.. i'm stuck haha

it just lights up after holding power 2 sec (while holding back 2-3 sec).. and after 5 sec of light, it turns off again.

leave it for like 5 mins then try it if you keep doing it itll turn on in a second

Guest premieral

djee.. i'm stuck haha

Is it connected to the power and the pc?

Guest Dave Marchant
leave it for like 5 mins then try it if you keep doing it itll turn on in a second

It may just have been coincidence for me but I found it worked better if it was not fully charged (although you need the power plugged in. Everytime I tried with the charge light as solid blue, I couldn't get it into recovery.

Guest duvee

i found it haha

it was because of the debugging mode i had on. :unsure:

after i turned that off, i could enter recovery.. honeycomb is now loading (L)

Guest HunteronX
Once you have clicked on the link from the first page where are you going? I clicked on the link download now then I had to wait because I don't have a free account.

------Sent from my HoneyComb Vega--------

I'm unable to choose anything, as nothing loads, and the page times out...

EDIT: Just like 'ricky-f430'.

Edited by HunteronX

Guest Touch Graphite

I just picked up a Xoom as a replacement to my shoddy attempt as a repair to my Vega screen.

Posting this off it now, its awesome.

Anything I can do to help!?

Guest owenoliver1

damn ok so loaded up the market looks nice icon there click it working working but no logon well i tried dropbox same problem nothing is outgoing :unsure: soon as this done :) were there

Guest Wiss911
damn ok so loaded up the market looks nice icon there click it working working but no logon well i tried dropbox same problem nothing is outgoing :unsure: soon as this done :) were there

I also tried with changing build.prob entries to the ones of the xoom and so on, but it doesn´t help. So will wait for the experts :P

Guest Panayioti

In the change log it says you have fixed the soft buttons but not being rude but I think its the same as before also using the browser (which is great) the closing and adding of tabs is really hard to press I think this is due to the software though but keep it up guys great progress.

Guest phil8715
1. Download the file and unzip to your desktop.

2. Ensure your Vega is off (not standby) and plugged into the power.

3. Connect Vega to computer via USB.

4. Put Vega into recovery by pressing: back and hold for 2-3 seconds, whilst still holding back press and hold power for 2-3 seconds, release power and continue to hold back for another 2-3 seconds.

5. Run the windows batch file you have downloaded.

This assumes you have the correct drivers.

Basically read the PDF that is with the file but run the file you've downloaded instead of the vega one.

Does it not go onto the sd card?

Edited by phil8715

Guest phil8715
1. Download the file and unzip to your desktop.

2. Ensure your Vega is off (not standby) and plugged into the power.

3. Connect Vega to computer via USB.

4. Put Vega into recovery by pressing: back and hold for 2-3 seconds, whilst still holding back press and hold power for 2-3 seconds, release power and continue to hold back for another 2-3 seconds.

5. Run the windows batch file you have downloaded.

This assumes you have the correct drivers.

Basically read the PDF that is with the file but run the file you've downloaded instead of the vega one.

Does it not go onto the sd card?

Edited by phil8715