K1's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Roms for Omnia i900 v1.7.2 (LZX, XPR)

Guest Keivan Moradi

Guest stefg

Hi Keivan Moradi! I'm using your v1.7 rom and so far i like it! Can you please tell me how can i restore the original weather? I don't want the full screen weather! Thanks!

Guest agoesatoeb

how about battrey life and speed for 1.7 version? any comment from chef and other people that already use this version?

Guest JEAN C HERNANDEZ

hey bro im new here, but i have time whtching your work and is amazing, how instal this rom, you dont have a tutorial o something? please

Guest JEAN C HERNANDEZ

hey bro im new here, but i have time whtching your work and is amazing, how instal this rom, you dont have a tutorial o something? please

Guest jonjong8

Hi master chef Keivan, after playing with your v1.7, I must say I haven't found any bug yet, everything is working seamlessly.

Thank you and keep up the good work!

Guest amel90

Wassup K1

I think I found one bug:

When I set the keyboard to touch input and restart, finger keyboard becomes the main keyboard.

I tried setting in Tools--->touch input selection and Settings--->Personal---->Input but no luck.

Also I recommend putting WOW HD Settings (and setting it to WOWHipHop)and Nitrogen player 1.2 alpha 4 (setting equaliser to Techno and putting IpodAlike skin.

The sound is much much better that way. For me music player in M2D is pretty lame, sound is not really good and you cant set volume.

Edit: 1.) did anyone have a problem when setting data connection to dismiss after lets say 1 minute? I set it but the connection stays active.

2.) shortcut in messaging tab doesn't work.

Edited by amel90

Guest amel90

One more thing: When setting dialer skin in fav hacks dialer becomes too big (really messed up some functions gets lost).

I like that skin because i can tap fast the same number and get it (for example if I double tap to 0 I get 00)

Guest agoesatoeb
Wassup K1

I think I found one bug:

When I set the keyboard to touch input and restart, finger keyboard becomes the main keyboard.

I tried setting in Tools--->touch input selection and Settings--->Personal---->Input but no luck.

Also I recommend putting WOW HD Settings (and setting it to WOWHipHop)and Nitrogen player 1.2 alpha 4 (setting equaliser to Techno and putting IpodAlike skin.

The sound is much much better that way. For me music player in M2D is pretty lame, sound is not really good and you cant set volume.

Edit: 1.) did anyone have a problem when setting data connection to dismiss after lets say 1 minute? I set it but the connection stays active.

2.) shortcut in messaging tab doesn't work.

1. i don't have problem with data connection auto disconnect. i select 30 seconds to disconnect

2. yes, i also find this problem, NEW SMS shortcut (from icon and from menu button) didn't work. forward icon from menu button also failed to work.

Guest Keivan Moradi

Excuse me If did not answer soon. I was on vacation.

hi Keivan Moradi, just wonder how much the Storage and program Memory left? Could you share the screenshot in System -> Memory?

I've updated the first post you can find your screenshot there.

movie editor program

Nitrogen player 1.2 alpha 4

Thank you for using my ROM and also for the recommendations. I may include them some day but at the moment I prefer to do not include more programs in the rom until I find a good reason. You can install these programs yourself.

how about battery life and speed for 1.7 version?
I still don't know. Because I was using my phone on the road, which is different from normal conditions.

This is not a bug. Use "sip change" program in the tools menu to change the keyboard.

shortcut in messaging tab doesn't work.
congratulations you find a bug. Thank you for the bug report. You can find the fix in the Known Issues section.

When setting dialer skin in fav hacks dialer becomes too big
I can make a cab fix for that. I'll update the first post when I did that. Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest amel90
This is not a bug. Use "sip change" program in the tools menu to change the keyboard.

congratulations you find a bug. Thank you for the bug report. You can find the fix in the Known Issues section.

I can make a cab fix for that. I'll update the first post when I did that.

OK thx, I didn't know about sip change but now I know.

Guest Keivan Moradi
OK thx, I didn't know about sip change but now I know.
If you still look for a working dialer look at note #12 in the first post.

Guest nutrione

Hi there!

nice work :P

I have a request, can you give me a link to the M2D (including SENSE) cab file? the one you have used in the rom, thanks ;)

خسته نباشی واقعا، عالیه

Edited by nutrione

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hi there!

nice work :P

I have a request, can you give me a link to the M2D (including SENSE) cab file? the one you have used in the rom, thanks ;)

خسته نباشی واقعا، عالیه

There is no cab for the sense I use. You can use OCK 2011 kitchen for the uncooked packages. also yonn gave me a link to his uncooked manila package. I don't know your level of expertise but you should know that you cannot use a manila package optimized for omnia in an other device.

ممنون

فارسی جوابتو ندادم که اگه کسه دیگه ای هم مشکل مشابه داشت بفهمه چی دارم میگم.

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hi,

Am trying to install this application "M2D_TodayPage0.3.0_plus_Easy_T_Launcher_v1.1.0.2.CAB" but keep running into problems. Apparently its not compatible with this Rom.

Any help please.

TIA

I tested your cab but it crashes when I want to change the settings. I don't know why. you can ask Muncheno, OCK or Mureta. They may know about it.

I tested this program in one of Mureta's roms and it made my device unstable. good luck.

Guest unisat
I tested your cab but it crashes when I want to change the settings. I don't know why. you can ask Muncheno, OCK or Mureta. They may know about it.

I tested this program in one of Mureta's roms and it made my device unstable. good luck.

Thanks a lot

Guest agoesatoeb

hello chef..

now, i use your 1.7 XPR version(23152). in my experience, this build drain my battery faster then build 21690.

for other else, i love your 1.7 XPR version.

so, can you provide us ROM like your 1.7.1 XPR version, but with build 21690 inside?

i think i will be perfect.

thanks chef.. ;)

Guest Keivan Moradi
hello chef..

now, i use your 1.7 XPR version(23152). in my experience, this build drain my battery faster then build 21690.

for other else, i love your 1.7 XPR version.

so, can you provide us ROM like your 1.7.1 XPR version, but with build 21690 inside?

i think i will be perfect.

thanks chef.. ;)

21690 is uploaded. You can find it in the first post of this topic.

Guest jonjong8

Thank you and great job on v1.7.2 21690. 23152 indeed is more power hungry than 21690. Can you kindly upload your version of sipchange.cab?

Guest jonjong8
It's nothing special. Why you need it?

Thank you, I've got 2 i900s, I'm using Yonn's HS++ in one of them which the Chinese recognition panel refuse to quit. I'm currently using older version of Sipchange which look outdated.

Guest Keivan Moradi
Thank you, I've got 2 i900s, I'm using Yonn's HS++ in one of them which the Chinese recognition panel refuse to quit. I'm currently using older version of Sipchange which look outdated.

I wish it solve your problems. I thought you are cooking a rom. ;) :P

Guest sunnyrio

Hy. I have a problem with the 1.7 version but i had it with the 1.5 too. On the music tab when I want to play a soundtrack, it starts, but after 3-6 sec it stopes. After some time I can try to play another file, but same result. What can I do?

Guest Keivan Moradi
Hy. I have a problem with the 1.7 version but i had it with the 1.5 too. On the music tab when I want to play a soundtrack, it starts, but after 3-6 sec it stopes. After some time I can try to play another file, but same result. What can I do?

Its not the rom problem. check your files first. I'm listening to music everyday with the very same music tab. I mean:

1. Look for corrupted files (ex. files with strange names). If you have a corrupted file it may not play well in other players too (widows media player, tcpmp or nitrogen)

2. Files which are contain Incompatible languages. look at the tag information too. you can use Mp3tag program to see tag info.

Edited by Keivan Moradi