K1's Windows Mobile 6.5.3 Roms for Omnia i900 v1.7.2 (LZX, XPR)

Guest Keivan Moradi

Guest Keivan Moradi
Actually, I love it! But it has 5 days to use, and after that the program will not work any more.

Love and hate are two sides of the same coin. :) B)

you can register it with any number again after five days.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest AmiR4iRAn
animation is just for rainy days. this version has minor bug fixes under the hood.

U mean there is no animations for other weather condition in sence M2D at all? or your rom supports it for rainy days?

Guest Keivan Moradi
U mean there is no animations for other weather condition in sence M2D at all? or your rom supports it for rainy days?

To be honest, I don't know. But I think "there is no animations for other weather condition in sence M2D at all".

Guest skownex

minor bug: settings>sounds and notifications>notifications

when I try to play the ringtones it pops up an error window saying "ring tone error - this ring tone file is corrupted... bla bla bla"

press ok to close the error window and then if you press ok to leave "sound & notifications" it won´t.

only minor bug until now. using 1.7.2

just one word: THANKS!! :)

Guest jonjong8

Hi again Master Keivan, I like you rom 21690 a lot, I hope is not too much to ask you to cook a lite clean rom without M2D, CHM, Repligo, iSilo, Google Map etc so that we can add what so even theme and program later. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
Guest marko_r

minor bug: settings>sounds and notifications>notifications

when I try to play the ringtones it pops up an error window saying "ring tone error - this ring tone file is corrupted... bla bla bla"

press ok to close the error window and then if you press ok to leave "sound & notifications" it won´t.

only minor bug until now. using 1.7.2

just one word: THANKS!! :)

+1

can't change sound

• 5 months later...
Guest BorisGVG

I love your ROM. I just install it and it works great so far. Anyway I have some questions regarding your rom. I'm asking this just so I can understand the possibilities your rom have.

1. I see you have pre-installed Google Maps 4.1.0 which is great app. I want to know, is the cache from Google Maps going on Device memory or on My Storage?

2. What version of Internet Explorer is pre-installed? IE7? IE8?

3. Let say I want to uninstall (or remove) Sense (is that Touch FLO?) and to have a clean WinMo 6.5 Pro and to install a new skin (theme) like Sense is or maybe to install SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.5, can I do that and if I can, how can I do that?

4. If I turn off FTouchSL, touch screen will still work? Cuz een though I found FTouchSL very good application for controling your otuch PDA, in some application (like Opera Mobile 10, USWEB, Resco File/Photo Managers, etc) I like to have a fast performance with scrolling with your finger and instead of going into FTouchSL Settings and exclude programs, I was wondering if it's possible to work without FTouchSL?

5. About kinetic scrolling sensitivity in FTouchSL. Here on your ROM is made 5, so could you be so kind and explain me how this is set? 5 obviously means that thats middle setting. So if I sat it, lets say 2 or 3, does that means scrolling will be faster or slower?

So far I got only this questions about your ROM, If I found something else what is not that clear to me, I will ask you again.

Thank you in front. :) ;)

Greetings from Republic of Macedonia.

Boris.

Edited by BorisGVG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bargzekiel

Hi guys im just a newbie here i would like to update my rom to win 6.5 which version will be best suited for my samsung omnia i900 version phone: DXHK2?

Want to update it due to the fact that my touch screen seems not working properly. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Mousavi

سلام اقا کیوان

متشکر به خطار رام خوبتان

چرا در محیط مانیلا ساعت صفحه اصلی یکساعت عقب تر می باشد و با تاخیر چند میلی ثانیه ای تنظیم و نمایش داده می شود

Guest philioma

K1 i900 25152 v1.7.1 ROM is awesome. i just flashed my omnia i900 with this its works great.... specially i like the whole screen weather interface like android... but it lacks the animation... any way great job..

Guest smic717394

Hi,

Congrats on this great rom. I just noticed one problem, on landscape mode all icons are in the middle of the screen only and not full screen. And last do you have a version of conected home or any dlna app that will work with this rom?

Also I noticed the call log its not install, how can i install it please????

Thank you.

Edited by smic717394

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BorisGVG

سلام اقا کیوان

متشکر به خطار رام خوبتان

چرا در محیط مانیلا ساعت صفحه اصلی یکساعت عقب تر می باشد و با تاخیر چند میلی ثانیه ای تنظیم و نمایش داده می شود

Dude, this is english only forum, please write on english. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
Guest FallenMemories

I wanna just ask if you removed the samsung XT9 SIPs? ( Samsung keyboard, Phonepad, keypad)? or like with OCK's ROMs you also used EZInput from HTC Roms?,,, thanks ^_^

Downloadng it and would replace OCK's Rom currently on my device ^_^

thanks in advance ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...