Bootanimation / Splash Logo.

Guest solidchips

Guest wookie16081965

thankyou very much. Could you do a boot animation to go with splash image that would be great, if not thanks anyway.

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest solidchips
I should have been clearer, London Tottenham Hotspur!

Sorry mate, i misunderstood. I will upload Tottenham Hotspur logo soon.

Guest jventura

could you make a liverpool boot animation to go with splash screen please

Why won't you guys open up a zip file and change the image files yourselfs? It is much easier than keeping asking for all your soccer teams logos to solidchips, plus you learn something new and very very easy, and finally you can contribute something back to the modaco community..

Edited by jventura

Guest wookie16081965

Why won't you guys open up a zip file and change the image files yourselfs? It is much easier than keeping asking for all your soccer teams logos to solidchips, plus you learn something new and very very easy, and finally you can contribute something back to the modaco community..

I tried using mushroom lords instructions and could never get it working just kept saying installation aborted, im not computer noob but not geek either ive rooted changed my phone to gen2 the windows way, ive changed roms just cant get boot animation or splash screen to work thats why i asked solidchips.

Guest solidchips

I tried using mushroom lords instructions and could never get it working just kept saying installation aborted, im not computer noob but not geek either ive rooted changed my phone to gen2 the windows way, ive changed roms just cant get boot animation or splash screen to work thats why i asked solidchips.

Don't worry friend, I will upload one soon.

Edited by solidchips

Guest wookie16081965

wookie16081965 , here is your animation, hope you will like it.

Thankyou very very much Solidchips its fantastic just what i wanted thankyou so much for your work and being so helpful with my request, I did try mushroom lords even used his splash screen and boot animation still kept saying installation aborted dont know what im doing wrong. Thankyou very much.

Guest solidchips

Thankyou very very much Solidchips its fantastic just what i wanted thankyou so much for your work and being so helpful with my request, I did try mushroom lords even used his splash screen and boot animation still kept saying installation aborted dont know what im doing wrong. Thankyou very much.

You are welcome.

Guest XpressAndy

You are welcome.

Liverpool one looks cool... will you be doing similar for Manchester United (the biggest club on the planet :P)?

Thanks in advance :)

Guest solidchips

Can't get any of these to work.

When do I flash? Before or after I've installed a new ROM?

It's better to flash these zips after the installation of custom ROM.

Edited by solidchips

Guest wookie16081965

It's better to flash these zips after the installation of custom ROM.

Ive used several splash screens and boot animations that solidchips has kindly made. Ive flashed them after installing new roms , first letting roms load, then flashed after and every one has worked for me. Im using the liverpool splash and boot at the moment and no problems.

Edited by wookie16081965

Guest carkev

@solidchips

your work is awesome man !

even though I don't support them, I am using the fantastic Liverpool FC one

just to wind up my mates who support Manchester United.

btw: have you ever managed to get boot sounds working ?

I have been struggling for ages trying to get them working on my ZTE Blade,

and have not yet come across anything that works.

Guest solidchips

have you ever managed to get boot sounds working ?

Yea, i know.

Startup sound

- Rename an .mp3 file to Bootsound.mp3 and use rootexplorer to copy it in /sdcard/media

Shutdown sound

- Rename an .mp3 file to Shutsound.mp3 and use rootexplorer to copy it in /sdcard/media

Reboot and you are done.

I hope this will help.

I will try to include sounds in upcoming uploads.

Edited by solidchips

Guest Rahulj85

Flash the following zip file using clockwork recovery to get rid of Orange/Zte/China Unicom/Softbank etc splash logo and bootanimations.

Available version: Boot animations and splash logo's are scattered on various pages.

Version 1.

will this work on gen 1 zte racer?