[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest sundawg
I need a couple of information

A) cm more reliable for the liquid? I currently use the number 83 cm.

:rolleyes: You sundawg posted a little while ago a modified version of the nightly n.83

cm7.1_liquid_83.zip

but not the one who made ​​thepasto CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid-signed.zip?

change anything?! chiaritemi these doubts, because with all these cm I'm not understand anything!

cmq cm nighyly n.83's my first, I much battery power.

its not thepasto's ver..well the changelog i've already mentioned...in my post..and yes this one s modified ver of 83 nightly which gives better performance & very snappy..and good battery drain..most hardware working fine..give it a try..if u wish to..I've added few apps. in it..esp MIUI music :P

Guest devoluti0n

It's very nice to make new versions like you all do, but your have to know something :

The lighter your rom will be out of the box, the most appreciable it will be.

Cause it's easier for most user to go to the market and install, than remove useless system apps.

If you really want to make your own version, make it the lightest possible, then eventually, post a zip with all missing app with instructions to push them back :rolleyes:.

Trust me, you will make us even more happy than including audio players or other :P.

Anyway, keep doing a great job as you do.

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
It's very nice to make new versions like you all do, but your have to know something :

Cause it's easier for most user to go to the market and install, than remove useless system apps.

If you really want to make your own version, make it the lightest possible, then eventually, post a zip with all missing app with instructions to push them back :rolleyes:.

Trust me, you will make us even more happy than including audio players or other :P.

why don't you just open zip, go to system/app and delete apks that you don't need and then flash zip? i do it always before flashing.

or you can do the same with root explorer or titanium backup after flash.

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase

Guest devoluti0n
why don't you just open zip, go to system/app and delete apks that you don't need and then flash zip? i do it always before flashing.

or you can do the same with root explorer or titanium backup after flash.

Sure, I agree with that :P.

But I'm not always sure about what can be deleted and what can't.

And with a lightest and functional rom, it's way easier for "standard" users like us to have a light rom than deleting one by one and risking to do something stupid ^^'.

Maybe you can provide a list of "non core" (I mean non vital) APK, so I can delete them ? :rolleyes:.

Guest TheodoreTBag

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 .

Download Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPI23LEV

Hello, I just installed your rom,

I wanted to ask, is not a2sdgui between programs,

I have flash or is already included somewhere?

Guest zorginho
Hello, I just installed your rom,

I wanted to ask, is not a2sdgui between programs,

I have flash or is already included somewhere?

Install it from the market

Guest TheodoreTBag
Install it from the market

okay, this is the message:

Exiting A2SDGUI

Could not start for one of these reasons:

1) your device is not rooted

2) A2SD Script could not be found

3) no ext partition found

for me is the number 3!

What do I do then?!

Guest zorginho

Exiting A2SDGUI

for me is the number 3!

What do I do then?!

Ok probably no a2sd id included, flash the a2sd gui from first page

Guest sundawg

Exiting A2SDGUI

for me is the number 3!

What do I do then?!

have u done partition on sd before flashing rom??..a2sdgui s applicable for 'em who already got ext part 2 & 3 and have u rooted ur phone if not check in malez recovery :P

Edited by sundawg

Guest sundawg

If you really want to make your own version, make it the lightest possible, then eventually, post a zip with all missing app with instructions to push them back <_<.

i've already made it a lite ver..plus added few apps which isnt found in market app's .. :rolleyes:

Guest TheodoreTBag
have u done partition on sd before flashing rom??..a2sdgui s applicable for 'em who already got ext part 2 & 3 and have u rooted ur phone if not check in malez recovery :P

certainly, before flashing your rom, I partitioned the SD as always, after I installed the rom, but without control over recovery, if I had a root terminal ..

(say that lately I was not the root of the phone through recovery, as did all automatically - as miui, ... cm)

So the only thing I did was to make the root of the terminal through recovery!

then app2sdgui is already installed on your system, and thus does not leave me in the applications for this reason?

*Then, another thing, how come I can see the other app that you put yourself in as miui Roma music, quick boot, etc. ..

while the only program that can not display is app2sdgui?

Edited by TheodoreTBag

Guest sundawg
certainly, before flashing your rom, I partitioned the SD as always, after I installed the rom, but without control over recovery, if I had a root terminal ..

(say that lately I was not the root of the phone through recovery, as did all automatically - as miui, ... cm)

So the only thing I did was to make the root of the terminal through recovery!

then app2sdgui is already installed on your system, and thus does not leave me in the applications for this reason?

*Then, another thing, how come I can see the other app that you put yourself in as miui Roma music, quick boot, etc. ..

while the only program that can not display is app2sdgui?

try to reinstall the new app2sdgui from the market .if ur having problem with it or remove the a2sdgui using titanium backpro included in the rom..by long pressing the app and detach from market and uninstall :P

Edited by sundawg

Guest AcerFerrari
Ok So here is a CM 7.1 83 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor working fine .. proximity on call works fine at times..for me atleast its def working.. added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working.very snappy...No soft key issues..fast as hell .good battery drain...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine.

size]...

Which rom are u using? I am using the VFIT rom and except the kang's CM7 I simply get issues

Edited by AcerFerrari

Guest zorginho
try to reinstall the new app2sdgui from the market .if ur having problem with it or remove the a2sdgui using titanium backpro included in the rom..by long pressing the app and detach from market and uninstall :P

a2sd+ is not included... it's necessary to install the zip with a2sdgui + a2sd scripts from first page.

i've tried it and it's works.

Guest TheodoreTBag
use LiquidSettings app.

but none of you have tried the nightly n.85 posted by

Dr. Robert Chase

http://www.multiupload.com/B4WGBT3WZ2

I tried today is the last posted by thepasto

http://www.multiupload.com/YWJFXUK49B

and is the nightly 83 posted by sundawg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPI23LEV

both very good, I wanted to know from you which one is better for liquidE?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
both very good, I wanted to know from you which one is better for liquidE?

i always prefer thepasto's and koud's roms) my ports based on their last version (at the release moment).

so i prefer CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid-signed.zip and think it's better because of newer boot and libs.

Guest TheodoreTBag
i always prefer thepasto's and koud's roms) my ports based on their last version (at the release moment).

so i prefer CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid-signed.zip and think it's better because of newer boot and libs.

app2sd for what do I do with the rom thepasto you suggested?

I tried to run the patch DT_a2sd_srcipts_liquid

but nothing has changed

** It is normal after flashing all over one another 2-3 reboots?

Edited by TheodoreTBag

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
app2sd for what do I do with the rom thepasto you suggested?

I tried to run the patch DT_a2sd_srcipts_liquid

but nothing has changed

don't know, really.

i don't use ext since stock 2.2+ a2sd been fixed)

** It is normal after flashing all over one another 2-3 reboots?

yes. reboots because of a2sd install, so it's okay, just wait.

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase