[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest TheodoreTBag
don't know, really.

i don't use ext since stock 2.2+ a2sd been fixed)

sorry doc

but I did not understand ..

you do not use app2sd?

or you can solve with some alternative method?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
but I did not understand ..

you do not use app2sd?

i dont use EXT partition for apps, i move apps to FAT.

or you can solve with some alternative method?

sorry, but sometimes i don't understand you too)

Guest TheodoreTBag

no, wondering if there was another way to activate app2sd ..

however, I resolved, I put the nightly sundawg n.83

as it is good!

thanks doc!

Guest pajn
Ok So here is a CM 7.1 83 with small changes & tweaks..all the sensor working fine .. proximity on call works fine at times..for me atleast its def working.. added few apps & libs from old stable ver ..all hardware working.very snappy...No soft key issues..fast as hell .good battery drain...so everyone give it a shot and do let me know .if its fine.

Note : Added MIUI Music to CM7.1 check it out.. :rolleyes:

Please manual wipe first in recovery & flash with no sign check

after the first boot please click a2sdgui to make sure data is on sd is highlited and also in liquid setings change the sd cache to 2048 instead 128 .

Thanks to all 'em dev..esp koud..roggin..thepasto...First..Truecolor...lens..gnufabio..ritchen.dr chase & others if i missed 'em names...

Download Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SPI23LEV

Works like a charm :P The only "defect" I'm experincing is that the memory (RAM) feels a lot less in this rom. If I open the equalizer, grooveshark, facebook or we browser app it always reloads the home app when quiting (probably in other apps to, but this is the apps I'm using mostly). I have tried comp cache but it doesn't help very much.

Guest cKen
Works like a charm :P The only "defect" I'm experincing is that the memory (RAM) feels a lot less in this rom. If I open the equalizer, grooveshark, facebook or we browser app it always reloads the home app when quiting (probably in other apps to, but this is the apps I'm using mostly). I have tried comp cache but it doesn't help very much.

dalvik vm size is set on 64 not a wonder... change it to 32-24 ram should work better

Guest Mecallie

I am trying the .85 by Dr. Robert Chase right now. Was using LeoGB 5.02, but that had some network (3g/hsdpa) issues.

Hope this one works ok and I can get compass to work :P

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
Sorry... I use your rom build_85.

This rom is basic on ??? kang's rom or thepasto's rom?

thepasto's rom is kang too.

85 based on thepastos rc1-unstable build (not posted here) and some test kernel (newer, than in rc0, that uses f1rst)

new thepasto's CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid (from the link) is newer and better anyway)

Edited by Dr. Robert Chase

Guest bxorw

OK...thank you for your reply~ I'm downloading..thx:)

85 based on thepastos rc1-unstable build (not posted here) and some test kernel (newer, than in rc0, that uses f1rst)

new thepasto's CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid (from the link) is newer and better anyway)

Guest fra74

can someone help me i got problem with voice record after been recorded i hear very low volume i had the same problem with miui 1.5.20 and a can't find any issue!!!

Thanks

Guest luongdangtn

I feel your rom is faster than CM7.1-1.05.26.11-RC1-Liquid. Please continue to cook it :D

Guest BadMix

What about battery drain?

I cannot find any 2.3.x rom with good battery life. To be able to go through my average work day of 16 hours i have to turn wi-fi off, and when i do that my "weekly" Internet plan (30 megs... i know :\) ends after a couple of days, which in turn makes my spend more money on renewls. (those thiefs charge 100kb in every connection, even if there´s only 15kb of data to transfer)

As i have wi-fi at work and at home, it´s a shame i cannot use it fully because of battery drain in gingerbread rom´s.

Stupid technology, you are suppose to help us, not make our life miserable :D

Guest Winston Ma

Thanks for the ROM. I set up 83 release on my Acer Liquid E with the DTSD script running. However when I charge the device using computer USB port, my device freeze. I need to pull out the battery in order to restart the device.

I love the ROM. Thank you very much.

Edited by Winston Ma

Guest f1rSt

tonight gonna release version with oldsensors. for my version, i advice that you use sanity. it works perfect with them

+ optimizations, work like a charm now

Guest Dario93
tonight gonna release version with oldsensors. for my version, i advice that you use sanity. it works perfect with them

Anxious to try :D

Guest etc604

2 questions

how do i disable vibration when i press home/back buttons

sometimes after i reboot i dont get reception and have to reboot several times until i do connect to a network...

and my handcent doesnt work with my SMS LED notification

can anyone help me out? thanks

Edited by etc604

Guest cKen
2 questions

how do i disable vibration when i press home/back buttons

sometimes after i reboot i dont get reception and have to reboot several times until i do connect to a network...

and my handcent doesnt work with my SMS LED notification

can anyone help me out? thanks

to disable softkeu vibration use the liquid settings app and disable haptic feedback

for the leds, read the first post there are instructions on how to make them work (:

and for the signal reception i can't tell.. i never had that problem x.x

hope it helps you

Guest Winston Ma

Thanks. I heard that you can flash CM without wiping all your cache and data. Could I do that on your latest release?

Thanks for the sanity advice.

Guest f1rSt
Thanks. I heard that you can flash CM without wiping all your cache and data. Could I do that on your latest release?

Thanks for the sanity advice.

Of course you may not wipe,but I recommend you to do it)

Uploading)

and yeah,I noticed that with old sensors autobrightness doesn't work. But I think working proximity is worth of it)

everuthing else is work properly, really properly)

now i'm happy with my rom) it has no bugs for me)

Edited by f1rSt