[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest Morris Lee

Everything working at the moment except compass is still not working by the looks of it.

One issue I found is that during video chat, the camera is shown upside down but on the other end looks fine, not a big deal because the other side does not know this problem, HAHA

Morris Lee

Guest f1rSt
rom is perfect, really! but for me, the quiet microphone issue is still very important( cn you fixx it?(

i will check what i can do

hm, i checked compass by installing "compass" app and it works)

smark compass also works

Guest Probie wan kenobi
No problem) enjoy)

Good Rom...everything works (even if compass seems acting a little weird, but i don't mindNow it's ok! :D ).

But what about speaker?For me, It plays ringones only if i make a call and activate/deactivate handsfree (every time i turn on /reboot phone).

Any workaround?

Edited by Probie wan kenobi

Guest f1rSt
Good Rom...everything works (even if compass seems acting a little weird, but i don't mindNow it's ok! :D ).

But what about speaker?For me, It plays ringones only if i make a call and activate/deactivate handsfree (every time i turn on /reboot phone).

Any workaround?

Try the patch I uploaded above

Guest cliclicli

hi first! and thanks for your work!...i have your new rom, but the proximity sensor don't work for me....i must install sanity for it, or there's another solution for it? tnx in advance and good work!

Guest Probie wan kenobi

Yep, it works!

Thank you! :D

EDIT: @ cliclicli

As you can see at Post #344 yes, you have to use sanity.

Edited by Probie wan kenobi

Guest cliclicli
Yep, it works!

Thank you! :D

EDIT: @ cliclicli

As you can see at Post #344 yes, you have to use sanity.

oh..lol tnx....I was sure that would have resolved with the new ROM without the application. sorry TNX!

Guest BR-ONE

is it possible to add the option to disable "EFFEMERIDI DOWNLOAD" in privacy and position menu??? at least is it possible to disable it with a command line option (adb, terminal emulator, ...) ? thanks... :D

Guest etc604

hi, is there a fix for buggy proximity sensor?

somtimes after i call my screen is off and i cannot power the screen on again and i have to pop the battery out and reset.

also if i have ext2 partition i cannot see it on my computer. For example, i have a previous back up file of contacts/sms etc from MyBackUp Pro. However, with ext2 partition, the program cannot find my backup file because its not in the same folder and i cannot find it on my pc (win7 x64).

does this rom really require a ext partition or no? i usually have this setup

swap - omb

ext2- 1gb

fat32 - remaining

(8gb card)

thanks!! any help appreciated!!

Edited by etc604

Guest f1rSt
explain to me what is the difference between

http://www.multiupload.com/CFZ24ZRKN9

http://www.multiupload.com/MQTPFVOV80

the audio patch http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N737O701

is for cm7.1-nightly.zip or cm7.1-nightly_87.zip ?

download this http://www.multiupload.com/CFZ24ZRKN9 and install audio patch http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N737O701 and you are up to date))

Guest zebbe77
hi, is there a fix for buggy proximity sensor?

somtimes after i call my screen is off and i cannot power the screen on again and i have to pop the battery out and reset.

also if i have ext2 partition i cannot see it on my computer. For example, i have a previous back up file of contacts/sms etc from MyBackUp Pro. However, with ext2 partition, the program cannot find my backup file because its not in the same folder and i cannot find it on my pc (win7 x64).

does this rom really require a ext partition or no? i usually have this setup

swap - omb

ext2- 1gb

fat32 - remaining

(8gb card)

thanks!! any help appreciated!!

For the proximity issue download Sanity from market and use it instead to turn on/off your screen during calls. Windows can't recognise ext partitions but Linux can(because it's simply linux based) If you google it I think you should be able to find a program for windows so you can see your ext partition.

Edited by zebbe77

Guest zola-
For the proximity issue download Sanity from market and use it instead to turn on/off your screen during calls. Windows can't recognise ext partitions but Linux can(because it's simply linux based) If you google it I think you should be able to find a program for windows so you can see your ext partition.

Autobrightness not working, but great rom! :D

Guest zebbe77

Some feedback, have been using the latest build for one day now it´s stable and fast(no OC) Battery drain seems to be OK for me, it´s not worse than other 2.3 ROMs I think

post-821039-1307259329_thumb.png

Great work as always :D

Guest ipd98
Have u tried ultrasurf? Just download and open it, than u can download from megaupload :D

Thanks for your prompt reaction and advice! I will make it a tril.

Guest izmaelis

Hello,

I am eager to try this ROM, but after flashing it from malez recovery my Acer Liquid A1/S100 freezes on green loading screen (the one with cookie and "Android" written below). I tried to wait for a few minutes, but it didn't boot. I noticed that when I tap on soft keys they respond with a vibration. How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.

Guest ipd98
Have u tried ultrasurf? Just download and open it, than u can download from megaupload :D

you are great! I can download from megaupload now. :D