[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest HustlinDaily

Which BIN is this meant to be installed on top of? Very excited to try a CM port with all hardware (including compass) working but have heard that some CM ports do not work well on top of 4.008.08.

Thanks.

Guest koudelka
http://www.multiupload.com/IAJ3JG7PRZ - USB Patch, guys

+ koud asked about my source of build name.. here it is, i'm gonna name builds according to this thread on xda: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=941346

this is the only marker for build status i've found

I think in this case the RC build is only meaning for his rom, not official cyanogenmod (the link you posted is a motorola mileston kang of cyanogenmod, they are also not officially supported).

you use this as your base?? I would suggest you look at the official builds for N1 should be easier... http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=nigh...;device=passion

Guest Reapman

Sometimes I think the only thing that makes this Liquid phone tolerable is the amazing dev's we have - I think it's great someone can experiment and play with the hardware and share back with the community. As someone that got into computers by playing around, "blowing them up and figuring how to put them back together" it's great to see new people get into this.

Keep up the good work guys, your work is very much appreciated.

Guest f1rSt
I think in this case the RC build is only meaning for his rom, not official cyanogenmod (the link you posted is a motorola mileston kang of cyanogenmod, they are also not officially supported).

you use this as your base?? I would suggest you look at the official builds for N1 should be easier... http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?type=nigh...;device=passion

no, koud, you don't understand.. i use this to NAME the build)) of cource i'am using N1 builds as a main)

Guest fantong

I tried it for a while, and following are my suggestion.

Some apps we don't need like fm audio, flash light should be removed from rom, liquid haven't fm audio.

Could you please provide gapps package .

Could you please provide a minimum rom and other application maybe provided by additional package .

Anyway, thank your work.

Guest GameGain

it's a nice rom

light sensor is good , but my bluetooth is broken , proximity sensor don't work either .

thanks for your work .

there still is something wrong with usb , when i copy a file to SD , sometimes i can see the file also is in the LOST.DIR & the correct path. sometimes i can see nothing in SD.

Edited by GameGain

Guest chewbakka

Hey guys,

Sorry to drop in late, reopen the wound, and go off-topic. Obviously I cannot agree with the way he did it but i somehow believe kaerry had a valid point here... Devs are doing a great work for nothing but the fame and this can't ever be taken from their credit! You guys have my complete admiration, I would never be able to do the tenth of what you do.

But I understand there are 2 types of users around:

- those that are happy to help testing and would flash about enything just to give it a try (of course this is very exagerated, please don't feel agressed here)

- and there are also some users that would like to benefit from the marvels of recent versions of android, without having to flash and restoretheir device every other day. (and risk turning their beloved liquid in a hightech paperweight...)

Yes they are kind of leechers, but I'm one of them. I tried a few CM7 ports this week, but realized none of them was yet really fully working out of the box like a LCR-f 2.0 does (at least on my phone...), when on the front page they are listed as having no more issues.

Maybe it should just be made be clear which ROM could be considered as usable in production conditions, and which are still in beta / test phase (and maybe it is and I'm just blind)

That's just my 2 cent, please don't flame me :-/

Edited by chewbakka

Guest AcerFerrari
cm7 nightly build 76 port: multiupload

a2sd scripts: http://www.multiupload.com/YK8NOIWWC5

camcoder: http://www.multiupload.com/F0YJ2D4ORN

used thepasto's rc0 without framework patches (keep data connection after call, p-sensor delay), some new thepasto's kernel (i think it's ok?) and koud's scripts.

everything seems okay except known problems - compass (not in all apps), p-sensor on some devices, maybe lost.dir problem, camcoder (but you can flash patch - forgot to include it, sorry)

Well, thx for the good work but some bugs found......

1) After I flashed the rom, the screen shows the 'Cyanogenmod' boot img, but I can't start the phone even I have been waiting for an hour! Unplugging battery don't seems to work!

2) (After reflash) Proximity sensor doesn't work for me, the soft keys sometimes no responses

3) Lockscreen crashed......FC again and again......

Despite these, this is a good rom...

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
Well, thx for the good work but some bugs found......

1) After I flashed the rom, the screen shows the 'Cyanogenmod' boot img, but I can't start the phone even I have been waiting for an hour! Unplugging battery don't seems to work!

2) (After reflash) Proximity sensor doesn't work for me, the soft keys sometimes no responses

3) Lockscreen crashed......FC again and again......

Despite these, this is a good rom...

WOW... You got special device) or just try to wipe all and flash again.

I (and about 150 people) don't have such problems.

Guest vikings123

Is it possible to flash this camcorder on top of MIUI ?

Guest Dr. Robert Chase
Is it possible to flash this camcorder on top of MIUI ?

i think yes, but camcoder in miui is already fixed as i remember.

Guest f1rSt
it's a nice rom

light sensor is good , but my bluetooth is broken , proximity sensor don't work either .

thanks for your work .

there still is something wrong with usb , when i copy a file to SD , sometimes i can see the file also is in the LOST.DIR & the correct path. sometimes i can see nothing in SD.

like in any other rom can has this issue)

Guest AcerFerrari

I don't know, dude! I bought this in August and flashed my romin February......S100

Guest f1rSt

Today's updates are: in a few hours - 80 build of CM7 with all hw working for real, even compass, personally tested few times..(+magnetometr)

Guest bais

@f1rSt

What about softkeys? Have they been fixed? That's the only thing preventing me from using CM7 now.

The bug is that sometimes pressing softkeys even multiple times does nothing or acts like you've been holding them.

Apparently truecolor made a boot.img with this bug fixed for MIUI, but flashing the patch breaks Wifi (since it's a different kernel)

Guest f1rSt
@f1rSt

What about softkeys? Have they been fixed? That's the only thing preventing me from using CM7 now.

The bug is that sometimes pressing softkeys even multiple times does nothing or acts like you've been holding them.

Apparently truecolor made a boot.img with this bug fixed for MIUI, but flashing the patch breaks Wifi (since it's a different kernel)

in thepasto's boot, which i use, there is no such a problem

Guest f1rSt

NEW Version is available!

-all hw is working good

-new sdfix boot from thepast-dario93-lens_flare

DOWNLOAD: http://www.multiupload.com/EUJWGD30Z5

TO SET UP A NOTIFICATION LEDS

1) go into Settings => CyanogenMod Settings => Interface => LED notifications

2) Select "Miscellaneous" option

3) Select whatever you want to set a led to(message/missed call)

For message: tap "Flash color" and select "Red" from the list

Fro missed call: tap "Flash color" and select "White" from the list

Edited by f1rSt

Guest bxorw

WiFi don't work... It can't remember IP address...

NEW Version is available!

-all hw is working good

-new sdfix boot from thepast-dario93-lens_flare

DOWNLOAD: http://www.multiupload.com/EUJWGD30Z5

TO SET UP A NOTIFICATION LEDS

1) go into Settings => CyanogenMod Settings => Interface => LED notifications

2) Select "Miscellaneous" option

3) Select whatever you want to set a led to(message/missed call)

For message: tap "Flash color" and select "Red" from the list

Fro missed call: tap "Flash color" and select "White" from the list

Guest MCAlex
WiFi don't work... It can't remember IP address...

So we still have the WiFi problem??

Wasn't it resolved over 3 months ago??

BTW, great ROM! Really smooth and fast!

Edited by MCAlex