[ROM] Cyanogen Mod 7.1 Nightly

Guest f1rSt

Guest f1rSt

there is a rom manager, and inside of it you can backup your system...

btw,there is a weird thing: that wifi drop it's connection while downloading smth.. trying to figure it out..

Guest cKen
okay i have two request hope you guys can help me..

1st would you PLEASE I BEG YOU D: replace the booting picture of the kernel wich only displays "android" in a very little font? if you can modify the kernel and put at least the acer android one (the stock one) it'd be wonderful..

2nd i miss the conservative cpu governor .-. with a good config battery could last days on use and without slows down.. but on this kernel there's no conservative and battery only last a single day on every other cpu governor (or however you spell it, my english its a pure crap) x.x since performance its like "DIE BATTERY!!" ondemand is not so like on 2.2 roms.. here it barely goes under 921mhz :/ is not different from performance.. interactive just goes around randomly with sometimes causes lag and high battery drain, and lag free is the only close to save battery but its all the contrary of what i want .-. cause it jumps to the max and goes down freq. by freq. and what i want is to go up freq by freq slowly depending on the needs and jump everything to go down (thats how it worked for me on conservative the way i configured the advanced settings)

on miui and thepasto's cm i could solve both things by just flashing Leogingerbread 5.0 boot.img but here it gives me bootloop x.x

apart of that this rom is a pure charm x] hope you guys can do that for me :P thanks for the hard work!

anyone? x.x

Guest zebbe77

Hmmm....flashed the new build after I wiped everything including the ext partition and when I go to market it already started to downloading all the apps that I had on the previous version. Never happened to me before.....

Guest sundawg
there is a rom manager, and inside of it you can backup your system...

btw,there is a weird thing: that wifi drop it's connection while downloading smth.. trying to figure it out..

waiting for ur wifi fix..so that i can test it....b/w why dont u use file from previous build to fix wifi issue :rolleyes: & first one more suggestion add quick boot,root explorer & liquid settings under data/app..would be quiet handy :P

Guest sundawg
f1rst then flash the nightly No 83,

one question:

- once installed, I still put Darktremor's app2sdGui: http://www.multiupload.com/YK8NOIWWC5

or is all included in n.83?

flash the rom first and then flash darktremor zip..and reboot..once done click app2sd gui and if app2sd s disabled and shows all apps in internal memory just click it..phone will restart ..and once done ur good to go :P

Guest cKen
use setcpu apps will solve ur issue :rolleyes:

eerr.. did you read well? .-. there's NO Conservative on the KERNEL so the app i use wont matter :P

Edited by cKen

Guest sundawg
eerr.. did you read well? .-. there's NO Conservative on the KERNEL so the app i use wont matter :P

my bad.. :rolleyes:

Guest fpbasilio

just wanna ask if the issue with camcorder having low fps the last in priority to be solved? or is it even possible to fix?

otherwise, great rom! :P

Guest kaerry
Newest build №83 of 21 may is available!

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/V0X7ZD86Y2

check compass\magmetometer and feedback please

For a proper operating magnetometer you have to recompile the kernel whit the right driver for it, the driver is the same into the 1.2.18 kang. The driver into your kernel isn't totaly compatible with the hardware of acer liquid.

Same problem for the proximity sensor.

Respects

Guest thirtytwodave

i do seem to have a wifi problem it goes off way to quick then it takes a bit to connect i am not sure this is a power issue or a wifi one i was waiting to see if anybody else had this problem

Guest vikings123

Mine is OK, except all apps that i installed in the previous version were not shown when i ran Market.

The only Apps shown is gmail.

Guest vikings123
Mine is OK, except all apps that i installed in the previous version were not shown when i ran Market.

The only Apps shown is gmail.

I used Titanium Back to rstore all my favorite apps.

But within market, none of these apps shown as "installed".

Any suggestion?

PS., I used Linpack to check the performance, the index is 35.x, faster than T&L.

Guest kenelm
I used Titanium Back to rstore all my favorite apps.

But within market, none of these apps shown as "installed".

Any suggestion?

PS., I used Linpack to check the performance, the index is 35.x, faster than T&L.

Android market has problem sometimes, nothing to do with the ROM

Guest kaerry

For the app in market there is no problem because we have to wait a bit or download an app and the app previously downloaded will return automaticaly to the list, for black screen after a call is a constant of this driver for proximity sensor, if you test the sensor with a lot of external light there is no problem, but if you make a call with low light, the sensor dont work well.

Guest fischschneehase

Are there any problems with lockscreen or touchkeys with this ROM?:P cause they are present in all other Roms.....